Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

12.08.2019 06:26
eted the second season of his return to Cleveland by leading the Cavaliers to an NBA title. He was unanimously voted MVP of the Antworten

Finals MVP LeBron James will not exercise his player option with the Cleveland Cavaliers for the 2016-17 season, according to his agent, Rich Paul.James, who had to inform the Cavs of his decision by Wednesday at midnight, will become a free agent July 1 for the third straight summer.?He was slated to earn $24 million next season.Though he has opted out, James can re-sign with the Cavaliers and said last week he has no intentions of leaving Cleveland again.I love it here in Cleveland. I have no intentions of leaving, James told ESPNs Dave McMenamin during the Cavaliers championship parade. There are some technicalities to take care of Ill leave up to my agent. Thats right from the horses mouth.On Tuesday night, however, Paul gave no insight into what type of contract his client would eventually sign with the Cavs or what the timetable is for his expected return to Cleveland.James, who turns 32 at the end of December, completed the second season of his return to Cleveland by leading the Cavaliers to an NBA title. He was unanimously voted MVP of the Finals after averaging 29.7 points, 11.3 rebounds and 8.9 assists with an effective field goal percentage of 53.3. He became the third player to record a triple-double in Game 7 of the Finals, joining Jerry West in 1969 and James Worthy in 88.Best player on the planet, Cavs teammate Kyrie Irving said afterward.James previously won consecutive Finals MVPs in 2012 and 13, when he won his first two titles with the Miami Heat.During the 2015-16 regular season, James averaged 25.3 points for the second straight season but also 7.4 rebounds and 6.8 assists.Despite a coaching change that saw Tyronn Lue replace David Blatt during the season, the Cavs finished with the best record in the East and lost just two games en route to claiming the conference championship and earning a rematch with the Warriors in the Finals.During that run, James appeared to enjoy seeing the growth of the Cavaliers Big Three, comprising himself, Irving and Kevin Love.Now with teams set to spend with the salary cap rising to a reported $94 million, James dips his Nikes back into a free agency pool that includes Kevin Durant. And again, James will have a major impact on the balance of power in the NBA and could sign a deal that would give him a max salary of roughly $30 million.If James takes another one-year contract from the Cavs, he would make $27.5 million for next season. This is because the Cavs dont have salary-cap space and dont have James full Bird rights, which limits the size of the raise he can get.He certainly will be looking to maximize his best chance to win a championship.While the Cavaliers have Love, Irving and Tristan Thompson under long-term contracts, role players Richard Jefferson and Timofey Mozgov are unrestricted free agents, and?J.R. Smith exercised an option to become a free agent. Matthew Dellavedova is a restricted free agent.James said during the Finals that he and the Cavaliers have learned quite a bit during their second stint together.I dont think anyone was prepared for me returning and understanding what the situation was going to entail, James said when asked how prepared Irving was for his role to change with James back in the fold two years ago. I mean, thats everyone here. You know, they had gone through some losing seasons in my previous stint before I came back, so they knew they were getting a pretty good basketball player and a great leader and a good person, and someone that was going to command excellence.But I dont know if they understood the day-to-day process of being in this situation was going to entail, James said. So its been a learning experience for everyone thats been a part of it to this point, and including myself. Ive actually learned some things as well about the guys and about how to be patient with younger guys and things of that nature. But if I could look at the first day I returned to now, our floor general, Kyrie, has become such a great leader.Information from ESPNs Ohm Youngmisuk was used in this report. Air Max Ireland Sale . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Cheap Air Max Sale . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. http://www.airmaxireland.com/ . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Air Max Ireland . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Max Outlet Ireland . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.Hashim Amlas career-best T20I score came in vain as Australia beat South Africa by six wickets at Newlands to seal a 2-1 triumph in the three-match series. Amla hit 97 not out from 62 balls - beating the unbeaten 69 he scored against England in Johannesburg in February - as the hosts posted 178-4 after electing to bat.Australia overhauled that total with four balls to spare thanks to Steve Smith (44), Shane Watson (42), Usman Khawaja (33) and David Warner (33) to head into the World T20 on a winning note.Amla, who struck eight fours and four sixes, was given chief support by opening partner Quinton de Kock (25 from 13) and David Miller (30 from 16), with AB de Villiers rested for the evening.Spinner Adam Zampa (0-23) was the most economical of Australias bowlers, although the wickets were shared between Nathan Coulter-Nile (2-36), Watson (1-22) and James Faulkner (1-42). Watch as a Squirrel halts play for a few minutes during the T20 game between South Africa and Australia.dddddddddddd Watson and Khawaja - the latter into the side in place of Aaron Finch - smashed 76 for the first wicket before Imran Tahir (2-38) had them caught out in the ninth over.Smith and Warner, though, stunted South Africas fightback by adding 79, with Glenn Maxwell (19no) and Mitch Marsh (4no) blasting Australia over the line after Warner was run out by Tahir and Smith skewed Kagiso Rabada to De Kock.Australia begin their World T20 campaign against New Zealand on Friday, March 18 (9am, Sky Sports 2), with South Africa facing England later on the same day (1.30pm, Sky Sports 2). ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz