Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
ylq Offline

Hobby-Streckenflieger

12.08.2019 09:05
The rain outside th Antworten

The rain outside the window is still sloping. The green of the metasequoia is flowing in the breeze. I remember sitting in front of the window of the first row for the first time, the window was still silent and bleak. The pine needles of the pine trees on the back of the mountain tremble in the cold wind. The smell of spring always comes too late, but the natural surprise always does not give anyone any preparation. But who will care about it all? Just in Converse and I walked out the window to see the smoky green in the top of the tree of the metasequoia, a long-awaited warmth gently rushed to the surface. Our hearts will be speechless. Now, when we are about to leave, we will meet again with the metasequoia outside the window. It is fortunate to be sitting with them. It cannot be said that it is not a pleasure. The green of the metasequoia is very different from the other trees. It is a kind of soft green, a delicate green, a kind of fresh and vibrant green that always glows infinitely. It flows like a clear spring in the breeze, has been flowing through people's dreams, and then slammed into the most secretive heart of people. However, everything is not like that. Many days have passed quietly. In the twinkling of an eye, the hardships of the trek, the anxieties of waiting, and the sadness of the shackles gradually became the clouds of the past. How long and short everything is! The metasequoia outside the window is always silent. I don't know how many rains have been going on these days, and I don't remember how long it has been. It was just a bunch of flowers that opened and fell in the rain. A round of the moon rounded up and lost on the hill. The metasequoia outside the window, even if you love me, why have you really cared about it! After all, my own affairs have often made me feel awkward. However, Metasequoia is tall and straight and beautiful day after day Marlboro Cigarettes. It only uses this ruthless wind and rain to produce more and more joyful green Carton Of Cigarettes. Everything happens quietly in those unseen times. The toughness and tenacity of Poplar can attract the praise of the writer. The quaint majestic of Ginkgo can arouse the poet's sigh, but the green cedar outside this window has never had a person standing under its tree for a while. However, Metasequoia still bears all this silently. Perhaps, how can it care about this! It only dedicate the green flowers of a tree to a natural mother. It only leaves the lush green branches to the birds that homage in the sunset. It always straightens up and looks up to the blue sky and welcomes it. Each one belongs to his own dusk and dawn. I feel awkwardly, in fact, pain is always inevitable in life. Only through the pain of incomparably fresh life, a true self will be as profound as perceptually, and the fragility and preciousness of life will be understood as well. Joy is always fleeting, coming and going. However, the pain in memory is often new. It is also only the pain of engraving, which makes our footprints more clearly visible. From this imprint, we know that this rugged and difficult journey that we have step by step has not disappeared Online Cigarettes. I often think that the various creatures in nature, including human beings, do not care about nature. Light and heavy. Everything that is natural and natural is of inevitable value to nature, but this value does not have to be known to the body of life. Moreover, life itself is invaluable, and no secular standard can be used as a measure of life. What I especially love is the green of the metasequoia outside the window. What I admire especially is the greatness of the lonely existence that they are still thriving in the bleakness of the uninformed, in the fickle storms. Perhaps, in the late autumn of this year, the green leaves of this tree will also fall in the hurricane and cold rain. The greenery of the metasequoia will surely create a new joy in the frosty snow. Although the life of each season is short-lived, life itself is eternal and infinite. The green of Metasequoia will never die, and the footsteps of youth will never stop. This is the greatest comfort to the soul and the inspirational rain outside the window, and the wind is gradually stopped. The twilight descended in the silent mountains, and the rows of metasequoia became more and more secure, and the worries gradually calmed down from my heart.
Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz