Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

19.06.2019 05:45
Bay Rays on Friday night.Fulmer (8-2) gave up two hits in seven shutout innings as the Tigers won their fourth straight. Fulmer Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Michael Fulmer continued his historic rookie pitching run for the Detroit Tigers, and Victor Martinez contributed three-run home runs from both sides of the plate in a 10-2 romp over the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday night.Fulmer (8-2) gave up two hits in seven shutout innings as the Tigers won their fourth straight. Fulmer became the first Detroit pitcher since 1913 to give up one run or fewer in eight straight starts.Every night he pitches hes been giving us a really good chance to win ballgames, Martinez said. Thats what you ask for.Fulmer struck out 10 and walked one, giving up singles to Cory Dickerson in the second inning and Logan Morrison in the seventh.Its pretty cool, Fulmer said of his eight-game streak, during which he is 6-1 with a 0.53 ERA. My mind is just to a win a ball game anyway I can so if I can throw up zeroes, thats just a bonus. Its a team game, and the way were playing right now, with the offense putting up 10 runs a night, it makes everybody else just relax and have fun playing this game.In two wins against the Rays, Fulmer has struck out 21 of the 49 batters he has faced.Hes good, theres no doubt about it, Rays manager Kevin Cash said. He pitches in, some really late life. I totally understand the success that hes having this year.Nick Castellanos drove in Detroits first run with a two-out double off Drew Smyly in the fourth. Cameron Maybins two-run single made it 3-0 in the sixth, extending his hitting streak to seven games during which the center fielder is hitting .500 (14 for 28) with nine RBI.Martinezs 15th home run came off reliever Danny Farquhar in the seventh. His 16th was off Enny Romero in the ninth, marking his third multi-homer game since June 16.Hes one of the best hitters Ive ever been around, especially with runners in scoring position, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said. He makes the pitcher work, he can hit the ball to all fields and he can drive the ball from both sides of the plate.Smyly (2-9) gave up six hits and four earned runs while striking out eight in 6 2/3 innings.TRAINERS ROOMTigers: OF J.D. Martinez feels no pain in the fractured right elbow that is expected to keep him on the DL at least two more weeks. Martinez is basically trying to stay in shape with work in the weight room, according to Ausmus.Rays: OF Desmond Jennings, who left Thursdays game with left hamstring tightness, was out of the lineup Friday and is day to day. ... RF Steven Souza Jr. (strained left hip) went 0 for 3 with a walk in his first game of a rehab assignment with Class-A Charlotte. ... RHP Alex Cobb (Tommy John surgery) said he doesnt know yet if he will start a rehab assignment next week. ... INF Steve Pearce (strained right hamstring) has started hitting off a tee. ... Closer Alex Colome (right biceps tendinitis) could throw off a mound Sunday.LOOKING AHEAD (RAYS) AND BACK (TIGERS)Cash is trying not to dwell on Thursday nights 10-7 loss to Detroit, a game in which the Tigers scored eight in the ninth inning. All the losses hurt -- that one stung, theres no doubt, Cash said. It was pretty devastating. At the same time it counts as one loss, it doesnt count as five. ... According to the Elias Sports Bureau, it marked the first time the Tigers overcame a five-run deficit in the ninth inning to win a road game since July 7, 1922.UP NEXTDetroits Justin Verlander (7-6) will make his 335th career start Saturday against Tampa Bay rookie Blake Snell, who is 1-2 after four starts. Custom Bulls Jerseys . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Custom Bulls Jersey China . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. http://www.custombullsjersey.com/ . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Cheap Bulls Jerseys . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Bulls Jerseys China .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.Mercedes reserve driver Pascal Wehrlein has told Sky Sports he is still aiming to be on the Formula 1 grid in 2016. Only the two Manor seats remain available for next season and the team will have links with Mercedes in 2016 as they swap Ferrari power for the class-leading German unit.Wehrlein clinched the DTM title in 2015, becoming the youngest ever champion in the series history, and has also gained F1 experience testing for Mercedes and Force India. At the moment, I really dont know. I hope I will get a drive in Formula 1, but there are not many cockpits left for next year so it wont be easy, Wehrlein told Sky Sports.I hope that we can find something and if not, I think I will do something similar to this year, so DTM and reserve driver and a few tests and then hopefully 2017. Pascal Wehrlein has tested for Mercedes in 2015 The DTM title is one of the most prestigious in motorsport, not just touring car racing, and the 2015 field included ex-F1 drivers Paul di Resta and Timo Glock, as well as former F1 test drivers Gary Paffett, Antonio Felix da Costa and Daniel Juncadella.ddddddddddddIt is great, it was my big target this year to win the DTM championship, Wehrlein added.I was still 20-years-old at Hockenheim when I won it and to be the youngest DTM champion ever feels great.Wehrlein will have the opportunity to further his F1 experience at a 12-hour Pirelli tyre test in Abu Dhabi, confirming he would be driving for Mercedes.Watch the Abu Dhabi GP live on Sky Sports F1. Race-show coverage begins at 11:30am on Sunday with lights out at 1pm. Watch all three days of the Abu Dhabi GP for £10.99 on NOW TV. No contract. Also See: F1 in 2016 WATCH: Race of Champions finals ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz