Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

19.06.2019 05:46
ctorious Ryder Cup teams, McIlroy has won two World Golf Championship events and two FedEx Cup play-off tournaments, meaning the Antworten

Rory McIlroy has admitted his frustration at not winning more trophies as he looks to taste success in the Players Championship this week. As well as winning four major titles and playing on three successive victorious Ryder Cup teams, McIlroy has won two World Golf Championship events and two FedEx Cup play-off tournaments, meaning the so-called Fifth Major is high on the agenda.McIlroy has finished eighth, sixth and eighth in the last three years at Sawgrass, but similar statistics so far in 2016 mean the 27-year-old is the only member of the worlds top five without a victory this season. Ahead of the Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass, Rory McIlroy and some other familiar faces explain why it is such a special course. Results-wise it isnt what I hoped for, McIlroy said on Wednesday. My performances have been pretty good, Ive had a few chances to win tournaments. Of the nine events Ive played, I have six top-10s so it hasnt been too bad, but no wins.Its been frustrating and especially because I feel like Ive played some really good golf in this stretch, but at the same time theres just been too many mistakes.Again last week I led the field in birdies at Quail Hollow, I was up there at Augusta. Theres just been too many loose shots, too many soft bogeys, so if anything I just need to tidy that up because I know Im playing good enough. Rory McIlroy suffered a miserable downfall at the 2011 Masters Despite those frustrations, McIlroy remains confident in his ability to close out tournaments down the stretch, reiterating that he learnt the most from his collapse in the 2011 Masters.McIlroy, who was four shots clear heading into the final round at Augusta before slumping to a closing 80, added: I dont think I believed I was a good closer until 2012.My wins early on in my career I led by a lot; whether it was my first win in Dubai, I think I was six ahead with six to play and sort of fell over the line there. When I won at Quail Hollow in 2010 I was five behind at the start of the day and I ended up winning by four. US Open was similar in 2011. Danny Willett is pleased to be drawn with Justin Rose and Brandt Snedeker for the opening two rounds At the start of 2012, whenever I needed to hold on on the back nine at the Honda Classic.... Tiger (Woods) had shot 62, I was trying to get in the clubhouse and become world number one for the first time, thats when I really believed Ive finally been able to close a tournament out and be able to play the right shot at the right time and keep it together.It takes experience, it takes losing a few first before understanding what you need to do. Ive always said the biggest learning curve and day of my career was that Sunday at Augusta in 2011. At least I know now exactly what not to do and what doesnt work for me so when I go into these final rounds and situations where I have a chance to win, I know how to handle myself, what way to think.I think thats the big thing, the mentality of learning whats going to be a good score that day, whats going to be the number thats going to win and really try and forget about everything else and try to get to that number.Watch the Players Championship on Sky Sports. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 4 HD at 6pm on Thursday. Also See: Day inspired by Tiger texts Fowler demanding patience PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Custom UCF Knights Jerseys . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Authentic Custom NCAA Jerseys . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. http://www.customjerseysncaa.com/ . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Discount Custom College Jerseys . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Custom NCAA Jerseys Outlet . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida defensive coordinator Geoff Collins has a chance to join elite company in college football this season.Collins was given a $300,000 raise this year and has a chance to make $1 million annually. Only nine assistant coaches made $1 million in 2015, according to USA Today.Responding to a public records request, the University Athletic Association released details of Collins new contract along with several of coach Jim McElwains other assistantss.ddddddddddddOffensive line coach Mike Summers got a two-year extension and a raise to $498,500 annually. Summers is the lone holdover from former coach Will Muschamps staff in 2014. Summers original deal paid $200,000 annually, but only because he was still getting money from USC.Summers also got a $39,000 signing bonus with his new deal. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz