Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

19.06.2019 05:45
be, Stoops said. He should be. Well have to go out there and do it. Im sure theres a level there, too, of, you want to be out t Antworten

NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma running back Samaje Perine is expected to play Saturday against No. 25 Baylor after missing three games with a pulled muscle in his right leg.Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops made the announcement Monday. He said Perine will practice in a limited capacity early in the week for the ninth-ranked Sooners. He said the 5-foot-10, 235-pound bruiser is close to full health.He should be, Stoops said. He should be. Well have to go out there and do it. Im sure theres a level there, too, of, you want to be out there Saturday, lets not overdo it Monday and Tuesday if youre going to keep healing as you go through the week.Perine ran for 214 yards and two touchdowns in a win over Texas, and was among the Big 12s top rushers before being injured in the first quarter of the next game against Kansas State. He has rushed for 3,537 yards in his career, seventh-most in school history, and he still has an outside chance of catching Billy Sims for Oklahomas career record by the end of the season.Perine punishes opponents at this time of year when healthy. In his past six November games, he has rushed for 1,220 yards and 14 touchdowns with an average of 8.5 yards per carry.Joe Mixon will be back Saturday for the Sooners, too. The Big 12s No. 2 rusher was suspended for last Thursdays win over Iowa State after having an altercation with a parking attendant.With both Perine and Mixon out, fullback Dimitri Flowers took on a bigger role against Iowa State. He ran for 115 yards and had three catches for 34 yards and a touchdown.No one is happier to see Perine and Mixon back than Flowers, who had no career carries before logging 22 against Iowa State.It felt awful, Flowers said of how he felt the next day. It felt terrible. I love Joe and Samaje, and the respect I have for them now is through the roof after something like that.Stoops was pleased that Flowers, who caught a touchdown pass for the third straight game, was able to carry the load as a running back.I think Dimitri would be the first to tell you that hes not quite the same runner that those two guys (Mixon and Perine) are, but he did an awesome job, and it didnt surprise us, he said.Things wont necessarily go back to normal for Mixon now that hes back. One of the nations top all-purpose threats might have lost his job as a kickoff returner. Dede Westbrook returned two kickoffs for 97 yards against the Cyclones with a long of 63 yards, and he may have pried the job away from Mixon. He said special teams coach Jay Boulware will have a decision to make.Ive got my hand up to keep Dede in there, but well see where that goes, Stoops said. Coach Boulware will look at it this week and see.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter (at)CliffBruntAP Sandy Koufax Jersey Large . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Kirk Gibson Jersey Large . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. http://www.customdodgersjersey.com/custom-mike-piazza-jersey-large-169w.html . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Dodgers Jerseys China . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Cheap Custom Dodgers Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. RIO DE JANEIRO -- With just seconds to spare, Kaori Icho reminded everyone why shes the best womens wrestler in history.Icho became the first wrestler to win four Olympic gold medals on Wednesday, scoring a takedown with less than five seconds left to beat Valeriia Koblova Zholobova of Russia 3-2 in 58-kilogram womens freestyle.I cant thank my family enough, and everyone else who has supported me through this journey, the Japanese wrestler said.Icho is also the first woman to win an individual gold medal in four straight Olympics, having started her historic run at the inaugural womens tournament in Athens in 2004.Multiple men have accomplished that feat, including American swimmer Michael Phelps.Some wondered if Icho, now 32, still had what it takes to survive an Olympic tournament -- especially after Orkhon Purevdorj of Mongolia snapped Ichos 189-match winning streak this year.Icho rolled to the finals, though, outscoring her opponents 24-1.But Koblova Zholobova wouldnt go away so easily. She scored a takedown late in the first period for a 2-1 lead.Icho recovered at the last possible moment.I grabbed her from behind, Icho said. I didnt aim at counterattacking at all, it was just natural.Saori Yoshida, Ichos teammate, will try to win her fourth consecutive gold on Thursday.48 KILOGRAMS: Eri Tosaka stunned Mariya Stadnik of Azerbaijan 3-2 for her fourth consecutive world title. Tosaka, down to her final shot, got a hold of Stadniks leg with five seconds left for a two-point takedown and an improbable win. I tried to keep on concentrating on the match and I wanted to win so I just (kept going), Tosaka said.dddddddddddd Stadnik took silver for the second Olympics in a row. Yanan Sun of China won bronze with a 10-0 blowout that lasted less than a period. Elitsa Atanasova Yankkova of Bulgaria also took third.69 KILOGRAMS: Sara Dosho beat fourth-ranked Natalia Vorobeva of Russia 2-2 on criteria to give Japan a sweep of the gold medals on the first day of the womens wrestling tournament. Dosho rallied from a 2-0 deficit, stopping Vorobeva from joing Doshos teammates, Kaori Icho and Saori Yoshida, as multiple Olympic champions. Dosho might be in line to be Japans next multiple gold medalist in wrestling, winning her first one at just 21.AUGELLOS DAY: Haley Augello, the only American to compete Wednesday, lost to Tosaka after a first-round win. Augello, 21, got a chance in the repechage because Tosaka made it to the finals, but her aggressive strategy failed to pay off as she fell 3-2 to Zhuldyz Eshimova of Kazakhstan. In the sport of wrestling, I like to look at it as a game of cat and mouse. If you want to be the mouse, thats fine. If you want to run, thats fine. I am young. I am not as experienced, Aguello said.THE PRIDE OF INDIA: Sakshi Malik took third at 58 kilograms to become just the fourth woman from India to win an Olympic medal -- all bronzes. I had hope at least that I could win a medal, thats why I attacked, Malik said. I was confident until the win. I earned this after a lot of hard work. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz