Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

16.08.2019 03:16
o Morrison, his senior closer, to start a game for the third time in his career. Morrison responded with career highs of 6 2/3 i Antworten

OMAHA, Neb. -- Arizona got all it could have hoped for from Kevin Ginkel. What it didnt get, at least not yet, is the national championship.Connor Owings bloop RBI single off reliever Cameron Ming sparked a three-run eighth inning, and Coastal Carolina beat Arizona 5-4 on Tuesday night to send the College World Series finals to a deciding Game 3.The Wildcats cut a three-run deficit to one in the bottom half off Bobby Holmes, but Holmes recovered to pitch a perfect ninth and set up a winner-take-all game Wednesday night.One thing we always talk about is that the team that deserves to win usually will, Arizona coach Jay Johnson said. In this case, it was Coastal. They were a little bit better with runners on base tonight and wiggled out of some jams.Ginkel matched Coastal Carolinas Mike Morrison almost pitch for pitch. Ginkel struck out a career-high 10 in seven innings and allowed two runs and five hits.He was spectacular tonight and gave us everything he could and everything we needed, Johnson said.Morrison was sensational in his first start of the season, helping the Chanticleers rebound from a 3-0 loss to the Wildcats in the opener.That was a whole lot of emotion going on out there, and its hard to describe it, having not been in that position before in my life, said Coastal Carolina coach Gary Gilmore, whose program is in the CWS for the first time. Our guys kept breathing pretty good, and we got through it.The Chanticleers from Conway, South Carolina, will play the winner-take-all game for their schools first national championship in any sport.Arizona is going for its fifth national title in baseball, and second since 2012, in a season when it was picked to be one of the bottom teams in the Pac-12 in Johnsons first year.Its going to be a very exciting opportunity -- two very good teams that have been playing well down the stretch, Owings said. You cant write it better than it is right now.Owings was batting .125 (3 for 24) in the CWS when he stepped to the plate against Ming in the eighth. The Big South player of the year fought off a high inside pitch, sending it into short left field to drive in Anthony Marks from second base with the go-ahead run.After Zach Remillard chased Ming (3-3) with a double, G.K. Young followed with a two-run single off Alfonso Rivas to give the Chanticleers a three-run lead.I just dont think he was quite as sharp, Johnson said of Ming. He didnt want to come out of the game, which I love that about him. But hell be available and in the mix tomorrow for sure.Arizona (49-23) made it a one-run game in the bottom half after Bobby Holmes (7-2) walked two straight to load the bases with none out. One run came home on Justin Behnkes groundout, and another scored when shortstop Michael Paez bobbled Louis Boyds routine grounder.With Coastal Carolina (54-18) running low on pitching, Gilmore turned to Morrison, his senior closer, to start a game for the third time in his career. Morrison responded with career highs of 6 2/3 innings, 103 pitches and 10 strikeouts. He allowed six hits and two runs and left to a loud ovation from the teal-clad Chanticleers fans.I put my heart and soul into this program for four years, and to end it like that, that was special, Morrison said. That standing ovation was probably the coolest thing thats ever going to happen in my entire life.FAST STARTERSIn 12 CWS games at TD Ameritrade Park (2012 and 2016), the Wildcats have outscored opponents 16-0 in the first inning. Leadoff man Cody Ramer has reached base to start the last four Arizona games, leading to five runs.WINNING DEBUTThe Chanticleers are attempting to become the first team to win the championship in its first CWS appearance since Minnesota in 1956. The Chanticleers best finish in any NCAA team championship was fifth in mens golf in 2007, when Dustin Johnson led the team.UP NEXTCoastal Carolina and Arizona play a winner-take-all title game Wednesday night.David Beckham England Jersey . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Harry Kane England Jersey . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Gary-Cahill-England-Jersey/ . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Eric Dier Jersey . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. David Beckham Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night.MOSCOW -- Croatian teenager Ana Konjuh ousted sixth-seeded Barbora Strycova in the first round of the Kremlin Cup on Tuesday, winning 6-4, 1-6, 6-2.The 18-year-old Konjuh will now meet Russian qualifier Anna Blinkova in the second round after she upset Latvias Anastasija Sevastova 4-6, 6-1, 7-6 (10) after a tense deciding tiebreak.Seventh-seeded Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, a former champion in Moscow, is also in the second round after winning 7-6 (2), 5-7, 7-5 against Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova.Pavlyuchenkovas reward is a second-round match again former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic of Serbia, who beat Latvias Jelena Ostapenko 6-3, 6-3 in a match featuring 15 breaks of serve.It was very difficult for me to hhold my serve because my opponent was returning very well and she was at times making so many great winners, Jankovic said.ddddddddddddustralias Daria Gavrilova reached the second round with a 6-2, 6-2 win over Lucie Safarova, and goes on to meet third-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain in the second round.In the mens event, sixth-seeded Pablo Carrena Busta of Spain came back from a set down to reach round two with a 3-6, 6-3, 7-6 (2) victory over Austrian veteran Jurgen Melzer. There was also a win for seventh-seeded Paolo Lorenzi, who saw off fellow Italian Federico Gaio 6-4, 6-4. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz