Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

10.08.2019 12:27
he Vikings rematch against the Packers at Lambeau Field on Dec. 24 -- five years to the day since Peterson tore his left ACL aga Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Between his surprising summer with the U.S. mens national team last year and his dazzling Bundesliga debut with Hamburg last week, its been an impressive 14-month stretch for forward Bobby Wood.It might just be the beginning, too.With Clint Dempsey sidelined because of an irregular heartbeat, U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann is counting on the 23-year-old Wood to continue his rise.Wood likely will start alongside Jozy Altidore when the Americans play at St. Vincent and the Grenadines in a World Cup qualifier Friday. A U.S. victory coupled with Trinidad and Tobago beating Guatemala would advance the Americans to the hexagonal round that begins in November.If Wood keeps playing like he has, he surely will become an integral part of the teams offensive attack.Bobby made big, big strides, theres no doubt about it, Klinsmann said. That jump from Union Berlin to Hamburg, to a big club, is huge. The way he opened up things in his first game with a beautiful goal, its a strong signal from him. He says, `Im ready. Im ready to take over maybe more responsibility here, maybe have a bigger load on my shoulders.Thats what we were hoping for. And he seemed to kind of respond well.It wasnt that long ago that Wood was widely viewed as an underachiever for the U.S.But he stayed patient, kept working on his game and then had a big breakthrough in 2015. He scored winning goals in an exhibition against the Netherlands and another five days later against Germany.He followed that with another strong season for second division Union Berlin, scoring 17 goals, and then completed a transfer to Hamburg. He made his debut for Hamburg in a Cup match Aug. 22, then five days later controlled a kick from the goalkeeper, beat a defender and scored from long range against Ingolstadt in a 1-1 draw.Its amazing, Wood said. Its a really proud moment and something I worked hard for. ... Strikers are all about confidence, and its nice that I got to score.Wood also scored once for the U.S. squad that finished fourth in the Centennial Copa America this summer. His recent play surely eased some of the criticism directed at him.I think he took a lot of stick in terms of just maybe not performing as well as he could be, but the group believed in him, Altidore said. Weve all known him here. Hes been part of the camp, part of the team, for a long time. To see him now kind of come out of his shell is no surprise. Hes a talented player and hes going to continue to grow.The Americans spent a few days training in Jacksonville before flying to St. Vincent. They will return to Jacksonville on Saturday and face Trinidad and Tobago in the finale of the CONCACAF semifinals Tuesday night.Midfielder Michael Bradley and defender Michael Orozco, both suspended for Fridays match, will return for the finale. Altidore will serve as captain until Bradley returns. Injured midfielder Jermaine Jones was dropped from the roster because of a knee injury.Wood, meanwhile, will try to stay hot.Hes just well-rounded, Altidore said. I think his work rate is fantastic. Hes a little bit of a pit bull, you know? He makes it uncomfortable for defenses. It was rough on him in the beginning. I thought people were harsh on him. But I think now you see him starting to grow. Hes more confident. Hes got a great transfer in Hamburg, and you see around the group, hes just brighter, happier, and I think hes improved a lot and hes going to continue to improve. Nike Air Presto Tilbud .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Nike Air Presto Herre . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. http://www.sportsskooutletonline.com/nike-air-presto.html . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Nike Free Sko Dame . LOUIS -- St. Nike Air More Uptempo DK . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Adrian Peterson, who underwent surgery to repair a right lateral meniscus tear on Sept. 22, is making solid progress in his recovery and could be back on the field for the Minnesota Vikings by mid-to-late December, according to league sources.Peterson had an exam late last week and could start running this week. Although the three-time rushing champion is said to be exercising caution in his return from the knee injury he sustained on Sept. 18 against the Green Bay Packers, he could make his return before the end of the regular season.If Peterson stays on track, two possibilities for his return could be a home game against the Indianapolis Colts on Dec. 18 or the Vikings rematch against the Packers at Lambeau Field on Dec. 24 -- five years to the day since Peterson tore his left ACL against the Washington Redskins. The running back returned from that injury in less than nine months, winning NFL MVP honors with a 2,097-yard season and establishing his reputation as a quick healer.The Vikings waived Ronnie Hillman on Monday, adding defensive end Stephen Weatherly to their active roster. The move left them with just Jerick McKinnon and Matt Asiiata at running back, but an eventual Peterson return would change the dynamics of the Vikings offense.ddddddddddddHes a workaholic, cornerback Captain Munnerlyn said Monday. I definitely wouldnt put anything past this guy. Hes a fast healer. His makeup is definitely a fighter. Well see. I think [hell be back], but at the same time, you never know. Thats a tough injury to come back from. Hes got to think about his career, but hes a guy that wants to come out there and help the team win. One thing is on his mind: He wants to win that Super Bowl. So he feels like if he can come back and definitely contribute to us winning, he definitely will do it.Super Bowl LI will be played on Feb. 5 in Petersons adopted hometown of Houston. Before working out at his gym in Houston in June, Peterson told ESPN, When they brought it out like, Hey, this one will be in Houston -- in 2017 -- I was like, OK. Last year I was like, OK, wasnt meant to happen. God, he wants me to come back home to accomplish that. So thats been my mindset. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz