Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

25.07.2019 07:34
aquin Sanchez, both 35, combined for three goals to earn a thrilling 3-2 victory over a Valencia side that finished with 10 men Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Valencias tough start to the Spanish league season hit a new low Sunday after Real Betis pair of 35-year-old veterans ended the clubs three-decade wait for a win at Mestalla Stadium.Ruben Castro and Joaquin Sanchez, both 35, combined for three goals to earn a thrilling 3-2 victory over a Valencia side that finished with 10 men and with its fans frustrated at another poor performance.Valencias notoriously demanding supporters will now have even more reason to complain following a third loss in as many rounds that left the team in the relegation zone.Its tough. We were looking for the winner and ended up on the losing end, said Valencia manager Pako Ayestaran. In these situations the normal thing is to give up, but we are going to keep going.Castro secured the win in stoppage time with his second goal after Valencia had rallied while playing a man down after Enzo Perez was ejected after 50 minutes for a studs-first tackle.Despite playing a man down, Rodrigo Moreno and Valencia newcomer Ezequiel Garay both scored in a three-minute span to leave the teams level at 2-2.But Castro grabbed the injury-time winner when he finished off a flowing buildup by tapping in a low cross to the far post by Cristiano Piccini.It looked like it was going to be an easy win. Up a man and by two goals? We cant let them come back like that, Castro said. But we made a big effort at the end and got an important victory.Betis last won in the league at Valencia in 1986.---DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 0, ATHLETIC BILBAO 1Raul Garcias 30-meter (yard) blast shortly before halftime stunned Deportivo La Coruna and gave Athletic Bilbao its first league win of the season.Garcias right-footed strike went into the top corner of the net, leaving goalkeeper German Lux little chance of stopping it.Kepa Arrizabalaga made two saves to protect the lead on his debut in the Bilbao goal.Marlos Moreno played his first minutes for Deportivo as a second-half substitute after he joined the Spanish club on loan from Manchester City. The Colombian forward had a scoring chance inside the box in the 90th.---GRANADA 1, EIBAR 2A last-gasp strike, combined with a mistake by Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa, helped 10-man Eibar grab a 2-1 victory at Granada.Eibar forward Sergi Enrich struck the decisive goal on the break, firing in Antonio Lunas low cross in injury time with the last kick of the match.The small Basque club took the lead just before halftime when Ochoa let a long-range shot by Pedro Leon slip through his hands after the ball bounced in front of him and went over his head.Eibar was playing a man down after its goalkeeper, Asier Riesgo, was shown a direct red card for fouling Ezequiel Ponce to stop his breakaway in the 32nd.Granada squandered several chances before Artem Kravets leveled in the 76th. He pushed the ball in after it had come off the post and hit the back of backup `keeper Yoel Rodriguez.Elsewhere, Sporting Gijon beat Leganes 2-1 at home. Timothy Weah Jersey . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Alphonse Areola Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. http://www.parissaintgermainfcstore.com/Women-Lassana-Diarra-Paris-Saint-Germain-Jersey/ . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Sebastien Cibois Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Layvin Kurzawa Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery.Crystal Palace defender Damien Delaney insists referee Andre Marriner reluctantly awarded Liverpool a stoppage-time penalty. Palace lost 2-1 with virtually the last action of the game when Christian Benteke netted a spot-kick after he went down inside the box with Delaney in close attendance.Television replays showed Delaney pulled his left foot away before making any contact, only to clip Benteke with his right knee as he slid through. The Republic of Ireland international addressed the issue on social media on Sunday evening, when he claimed Marriner said he did not believe it was a penalty. Damien Delaney and Scott Dann appeal to referee Andre Marriner after Liverpools late penalty award I can honestly say I didnt make contact with Benteke today and if there was slight contact I didnt impede him and certainly didnt feel there was enough to award a penalty in the 96th min ... If a penalty is awarded that late it has to be unequivocal, Delaney stated.I waited over an hour to speak with the officials and in fairness to Andre Marriner he said he didnt think it was a penalty but he trusted his linesman that much he awarded it.That is a big call. I looked at the referee immediately and he gave a goal kick. It was only afterwards I saw loads of people running towards the linesman. It sums us up at the minute.I did nott feel any contact.dddddddddddd When I saw him go down and looked around to the referee giving a goal kick, I thought it was the correct decision. Someone said the linesman was flagging furiously.There is no way he could have been 100 per cent sure. He gave it so quickly. I looked at it afterwards and he is flagging before he has even hit the ground. It looked like he could not wait to give it. It looked like he wanted to give it.I would like to see a crackdown on (diving). I did not think it was a penalty. Delaney concedes the penalty that Benteke scored to seal a dramatic win for Liverpool Delaney was further irked by the decision as he felt challenges on Yannick Bolasie and Wilfried Zaha had gone unpunished throughout the game.With the way the game was refd and the physicality of both teams it was unbelievably harsh. With how Wilfried and Yannick were man handled by Liverpool players over the course of the game, which Ive no problem with, it was a really tough decision to take so late.All I can do is swallow it and hope to put this right. Also See: Pardew fumes over penalty Palace-Liverpool talking points WATCH: Did Benteke dive? Carra on Liverpools late win ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz