Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

24.07.2019 10:30
h a 1-1 draw against Manchester United; a result which takes them eight points clear at the top.A win would have guaranteed the Antworten

Leicester will be crowned champions if Tottenham fail to beat Chelsea on Monday night - but Claudio Ranieri insists he wont be watching. The Leicester boss was speaking after seeing his side edge closer to Premier League glory with a 1-1 draw against Manchester United; a result which takes them eight points clear at the top.A win would have guaranteed the first top-flight title in Leicesters 132-year history, but that could now be confirmed if Spurs fail to pick up three points at Stamford Bridge, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, from 7pm on Monday. But Ranieri says he could miss the historic moment because he will be on a plane home following a short trip to Italy to visit his 96-year-old mother.He told Sky Sports: I would like to watch the match, but I think I am on a flight back from Italy, so its difficult for me to watch the match. Wes Morgan celebrates his equaliser for Leicester at Old Trafford Maybe when I land I will know the result. Yes, really.Now I go back to Italy and tomorrow [Monday] at 7pm I fly back and I wont watch the match.For us its important to continue to dream and continue to work. Three matches ago, I said in my mind Tottenham will win all the matches and we are very, very concentrated on this. After the game, Ranieri offered some words of support to Louis van Gaal Wes Morgans header earned Leicester a point after they had fallen behind to Anthony Martials eighth-minute strike at Old Trafford.And Ranieri said he was delighted with the performance of his players and was pleased with the response to their early set-back in the absence of leading scorer Jamie Vardy. Anthony Martial had given Manchester United the lead He added: I wasnt worried because we have very good heart and I thought sooner or later wed react.Of course after the goal, I said we had to react mentally and fortunately at the first free-kick we scored a goal.The goal gave us more and more confidence. With Jamie away its more difficult for us because we are used to playing the ball for Jamie and stretching the opponent. Wes Morgan admitted Leicester had to work very hard for a point In this case they were more comfortable, pushed a lot and pressed in our half. It was difficult for us to play because they were pressing very well.For us, it was important to show our character and also our mentality. The beginning wasnt so good, but afterwards I was very happy with our performance. Also See: Man Utd make Leicester wait Old Trafford talking points Souness: Fellaini to be banned Cantona back at Old Trafford Pete Maravich Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. DeAndre Bembry Hawks Jersey . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. http://www.authenticbasketballshophawks.info/john-collins-hawks-jersey/ . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Dikembe Mutombo Jersey . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. John Collins Hawks Jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Youre supposed to throw the form book out the window before a Showdown.But never has there been a bigger discrepancy in form between Adelaide and Port Adelaide than ahead of Saturdays Showdown XXXXI.The Crows are flying high, sitting third on the AFL ladder after winning their last three games by a combined 292 points and firming as strong premiership contenders.The Power, on the other hand, are a team in disarray, with their 40-point loss at home to Melbourne turning up the heat even further on coach Ken Hinkley and his underperforming troops over a season gone awry.History, however, suggests it wont be so straight forward.I like to back in history, Adelaide skipper Taylor Walker told reporters on Monday.Internally we know were playing some good footy. But Showdowns are always challenging.Wherever you are on the ladder, its a good spectacle for the fans. Im sure it will be like that.Port expect the same, despite talk

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz