Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
panxing18 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

10.06.2019 05:42
We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news fro Antworten

Welcome to the Splash Zone Kenny Stills Jersey , the quickest way to get your day started off right. m the last 24 hours."The NFL Draft begins this Thursday and Dwayne Haskins will be a first rounder but no on is quite sure where he is going yet. Haskins did an interview on Monday and mentioned five teams that showed a lot of interest in him. Among those teams was the Miami Dolphins who are in need of a franchise quarterback. I doubt he makes it to Miami at 13, but stranger things have happened.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Five teams have shown the most interest in Dwayne Haskins – ProFootballTalkOn Thursday night, Dwayne Haskins will become only the third Ohio State quarterback to be selected in the first round, barring something incredibly unexpected. In a Monday interview with #PFTPM, Haskins outlined the teams that have shown interest in him. "A lot of teams Reshad Jones Jersey ," Haskins said.Dolphins QuarterbacksDolphins quarterback Jake Rudock living at home with parents – ProFootballTalkThere are plenty of Dolphins who should be renting rather than buying this season. But quarterback Jake Rudock is doing them one better — by living with his parents while he goes through his first offseason with his hometown team.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 4/23/19: Dolphins Showing Interest In Josh Rosen - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Miami Dolphins are one of five teams that have “shown the most interest” in Buckeyes QB Dwayne Haskins - The PhinsiderCould Haskins be the Dolphins top-QB target?2019 NFL Draft Profiles: Jachai Polite, Edge, Florida - The PhinsiderThe NFL Draft inches another day closer, with rumors, speculation Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , and smokescreens increasing all across the league and the web. As the Draft continues to dominate the NFL calendar, with the first...2019 NFL Draft Profiles: Andre Dillard, tackle, Washington State - The PhinsiderWe have already taken a closer look at one potential draft prospect for the Miami Dolphins this year, albeit a prospect who may not be a pick for the team with the 13th overall selection. As we...Clint Clearwater’s Top 10 Sleepers for the 2019 NFL Draft - The PhinsiderI can’t believe the draft starts this Thursday.Easily one of my favorite days of the year.It gives us all hope for the future, a hope the maybe the Dolphins have just drafted a guy that will... Tonight’s "Phinsider Question Of The Day" is who would you like to see your Miami Dolphins take in the first round of this year’s draft? As a side note Mike Gesicki Jersey , anyone who wishes may send me suggestions..."Tonight’s “Phinsider Question Of The Day” is who would you like to see your Miami Dolphins take in the first round of this year’s draft? As a side note, anyone who wishes may send me suggestions for the question of the day as I will in short order run out of ideas. You can visit the Phinsider Masthead (https://www.thephinsider.com/masthead) and find my email address as well as other authors email and social media. As well as being the question of the day this post will also serve as a live thread to discuss, like in all the other non game live threads, pretty much whatever so long as they fall within the parameters of the site’s rules. If you are not sure as to the site rules there is a full post under the tab at the top of the page labeled “LIBRARY”. Doing your best to follow the site rules will not only make the site enjoyable for everyone but will also keep you and Bill from getting close and personal with one another.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz