Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
panxing18 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

10.06.2019 05:28
Random Ramsdom 9/14: Cardinals Up Next Raiders fan ch Antworten

anges into Rams jersey | RamsWireThis is just good clean fun. If you didn’t happen to see this on Todd Gurley’s Instagram Bobby Evans Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , check it out here.Quotes and Notes | Rams OfficialMcVay loves Gurley, Aaron Donald is pushing himself and Wade is high on Littleton’s debut.Goff ready for challenge of Cardinals defense | Rams OfficialQB Jared Goff looks ahead to the Cardinals, and specifically CB Patrick Peterson and DE Chandler Jones. He also sheds a little bit of light on why Rams TEs weren’t targeted on Monday night.6 things to know about Rams-Cardinals | RamsWireSome interesting tidbits on the history of the series — one which Rams RB Todd Gurley has simply owned.Rams’ Aaron Donald ready to make an impact against Cardinals | Associated PressClearly, DeForest Buckner is a far superior player, since he got a couple sacks (in a losing effort) last week. Something tells me Aaron Donald’s going to get up close and personal with our old friend Sam Bradford on Sunday — and he’s calling his shot.After poor opener Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , Cardinals look to control Gurley, Rams | Associated PressGood luck with that. The Cardinals surrendered 182 yards on the ground last week, most in the NFL. DC Al Holcomb says what coaches are supposed to say when their teams start out poorly, but this probably isn’t the week they’ll figure things out.Revamped Rams defense will challenge Cardinals | Arizona SportsThis is true. A few good Larry Fitzgerald quotes here, who pays the Rams a lot of respect.NFC West Showdown: Predictions from Arizona | ABC AZYup. Even the homers are picking the Rams to shellac the Cardinals. Ezekiel Elliott won the rushing title his rookie season. He didn’t get a chance to repeat last season Bobby Evans Jersey nfl draft , serving a six-game suspension. The Cowboys running back leads Todd Gurley by 59 yards for the league lead this season.“I would say that’s important to me,” Elliott said, via David Moore of the . “Yeah, it would be cool. But I want to go out here and win ball games. I want to make a run deep into the playoffs. I want to have an opportunity to compete for a Super Bowl, so I mean Bobby Evans black jersey , I’m just going to keep working and whatever happens, happens.“You’ve got to let things like that handle themselves and things will work out.”Elliott has 1,262 yards, with 858 coming in the past five weeks during the Cowboys’ league-best five-game winning streak. He has 155 touches in the past five games.“Whatever I’ve got to do,” Elliott said.The Cowboys are likely to get locked into their playoff seed before the end of the season Bobby Evans Jersey Mens , which could keep Elliott out of the lineup or from getting as many touches as he otherwise would. He had a career-high 40 touches Sunday against the Eagles.Of course, the Rams could have everything wrapped up before the regular-season finale. Last year, Gurley likely would have won the rushing title but didn’t play in Week 17, and Kareem Hunt beat Gurley by 22 yards. Elliott missed Wednesday’s practice with a stinger but declared it more of a rest day.“It’s late in the season,” Elliott said. “I’ve had a lot of touches. Just trying to make sure I’m fresh for Sunday.”

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz