Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.06.2019 08:46
e Seminoles (5-1), who led 27-14 after the first quarter and went up by as many as 19 points in the fourth period.Its a Top 25 o Antworten

ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands -- Leticia Romeros career night helped Florida State beat its first ranked opponent of the season.Romero scored a career-high 25 points, and the No. 10 Seminoles used a big first-quarter run to pull away from No. 25 Gonzaga for an 87-69 victory Friday in the Paradise Jam tournament.Imani Wright added 15 points, Shakayla Thomas 14 and Brittany Brown 11 for the Seminoles (5-1), who led 27-14 after the first quarter and went up by as many as 19 points in the fourth period.Its a Top 25 opponent, thats always a big deal, Florida State coach Sue Semrau said. We just disrupted a lot of what they were trying to do. I hope that gives us a lot of confidence. We still didnt quite play our best, so knowing that gives me hope that we can continue to get better.Jill Barta scored 20 points for the Bulldogs (3-2), who were forced into 21 turnovers by Florida States defense. That gave the Seminoles a 24-17 advantage in points off turnovers.Thats the second night in a row that weve struggled to defend the 3 and the 2, Gonzaga coach Lisa Fortier said. And we didnt shoot particularly well ourselves. We didnt handle their pressure well. Its tough to overcome those things against really good teams.(backslash)Wright scored 10 points during Florida States 17-6 run to open the game, which gave the Seminoles their first double-digit lead. She kicked off the run with a layup, then ended it with back-to-back 3-pointers at the 5:10 mark.Florida State took its biggest lead with less than a minute remaining in the fourth quarter, when Nausia Woolfolk hit a reverse layup to put the Seminoles ahead 87-66 with 37 seconds left.BIG PICTUREFlorida State: Has its first win over a Top 25 team since beating then-No. 18 Texas A&M on March 21, 2016, in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.Gonzaga: Just days after cracking the Top 25 for the first time in two years, has now suffered back-to-back losses for the first time since dropping three straight between Feb. 18-25, 2016.UP NEXTFlorida State: Wraps up play in the Paradise Jam on Saturday against Michigan.Gonzaga: Faces Winthrop in its final tournament game Saturday. Custom Raptors Jerseys .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Cheap Raptors Jerseys . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. http://www.customraptorsjersey.com/ . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Wholesale Custom Raptors Shirts . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Custom Raptors T-shirts . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chris Sale got some unexpected help to get his 16th win.A rare Carlos Sanchez home run lifted Sale, who pitched his American League-leading sixth complete-game, and the Chicago White Sox to a 7-4 victory over the Kansas City Royals on Friday night.Sanchez had struck out in his first three at-bats before hitting a pitch from Kelvin Herrera out to right with J.D. Shuck and Avisail Garcia aboard.I threw my arms up in the air, Sale said when Sanchez homered. It was crazy. Thats your team fighting for you right there; thats your team fighting back. You know what Herrera brings to the table. Hes one of the best. You guys have seen it. So, to be able to put up a four spot in that inning was huge.It was Sanchezs first home run since last Sept. 21 at Detroit.Sanchez has been up and down this year and there have been times when he hasnt clicked, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. But, when he gets some playing time I think hes improved enough. Hes got enough pop. When hes hitting it well, itll carry. I think thats something thatll come with him. This is, I hope, the start of that for him in his career.Todd Frazier doubled with one out and scored on Alex Avilas single for the first run of the inning. The four-run inning, gave Sale a boost to finish the game.No doubt, Sale said. It changes the complete landscape of the game, obviously. Were down two, we scored one and hit a three-run homer. I just have to go out and not mess up too badly.Sale (16-8), 1-6 in his previous 11 starts, limited the Royals to four runs, three earned, while striking out 10 and walking one.Kansas City has lost five straight and will need a miracle to return to postseason after winning the past two American League championships.Herrera (2-5) blew his third save in 14 chances.I had trouble with my release point, Herrera said. It was a little off. I felt a little off with my command for some reason. This is a tough league.Ian Kennedy, who held the White Sox to one hit over six innings Sunday to beat Sale in a 2-0 win, threw 74 pitches in the first three innings, but made it through six, allowing two runs, five hits, three walks and aa sacrifice fly.dddddddddddd He retired 11 of the last 12 batters he faced.I had to talk my way into going out for the sixth inning just because the bullpen had been so taxed the last couple of days, Kennedy said. I wanted to stay in at least one more inning. It was a grind.Kennedy walked the bases loaded with none out in the second, but escaped by allowing just one run, with Frazier scoring on Leury Garcias grounder.Sale retired the first 13 batters he faced before giving up seven hits and four runs to the next 10 batters.Salvador Perezs single with one out in the fifth was the Royals first hit. Cheslor Cuthberts double moved Perez to third. Hunter Dozier, who was making his first major league start, had an infield single, scoring Perez, and Cuthbert raced home on shortstop Tyler Saladinos throwing error, to tie the score at 2.Billy Burns opened the Royals sixth with a bunt single and scored when Whit Merrifield drilled a triple to left-center. Kendrys Morales singled home Merrifield.Jose Abreu, who singled in his first two at-bats for his 12th multi-hit game in his past 18 games, scored in the third on Fraziers sacrifice fly.Melky Cabrera homered in the ninth off Peter Moylan, while Saladino had three of the White Sox 11 hits.TEPESCH OUTRIGHTEDRHP Nick Tepesch, who was designated for assignment, cleared waivers and Royals sent him outright to Triple-A Omaha. Tepesch, who is a Missouri alumnus, is 7-15 in 35 games, including 33 starts, in the majors with the Rangers and Dodgers.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: DH Justin Morneau missed his fourth straight game with a stiff neck.Royals: RHP Chien-Ming Wang (right biceps tendinitis) said his arm feels good after throwing two bullpen sessions. He was scheduled to throw batting practice Friday, but a pregame rain canceled that.UP NEXTWhite Sox: RHP Miguel Gonzalez, who is 2-0 with a 2.08 ERA in two September starts, will start Saturday.Royals: LHP Jason Vargas makes his first start since July 21, 2015, and rehabbing from reconstructive elbow surgery. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz