Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

12.08.2018 00:58
lso hopes progress can be made ahead of 2017, when Pirelli faces an even tougher challenge with a wider footprint that will be m Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston may have planned to wear his Florida State flip-flops to One Buc Place Wednesday to celebrate his alma maters 45-34 come-from-behind win against Ole Miss, but his fiery halftime speech that went viral over the internet? That wasnt planned at all.I just didnt want those kids to be looking like that on national TV, said Winston, who traveled 90 minutes from Tampa to Orlando for the game Monday night. [Head] coach [Jimbo] Fisher, hes a great coach and I know they had it in them, just had to light some fire. And Ill tell you about that No. 12 [redshirt freshman quarterback Deondre Francois]. Florida State, baby. Thats all Im gonna say. Hes a baller.Fisher didnt even ask Winston, his former Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback who led FSU to an undefeated season and a National Title in 2013, to address the team. I tried to be quiet when I first got there but I felt we needed it, said Winston, who had been thrust into the spotlight himself as a redshirt freshman. So he began to speak.They already talking about the SEC. SEC! Winston shouted to the locker room. Florida State! Florida State, your brothers, your team, your heartbeat. We some dogs! We aint no puppies! We some dogs. Wide receivers, you all cannot be stopped the whole game. Weve got the best running back in the whole damn league. And weve got a quarterback thats going to toss that thing. O-line, wake up!The video was captured for A Season With Florida State Football, a TV show that premiered Tuesday on Showtime. I really dont think they needed it, Winston said of the speech. I think Coach Fisher was going to get in their tail -- like he could barely talk -- but he was still getting on them. I just felt like I needed to say that.At the half, the Noles were down 28-13. Francois had led a nine-play, 75-yard scoring drive with 0:28 remaining that made the comeback even possible. On the drive, he found Travis Rudolph over the middle for a 16-yard touchdown, taking a big hit as the ball left his hands.I know how hard Coach Fisher worked and how hard he did to prepare those guys, Winston said. Then Coach Randy Sanders, he was [always] on the sideline with me. I knew when he wasnt on the sideline, I knew, Ive gotta get right.The Noles did get right, scoring 33 unanswered points to complete the biggest comeback win in school history. Francois completed 33 of 52 passing attempts for 419 yards and two touchdowns while Dalvin Cook rushed for 91 yards. Marcus Lewis and Tarvarus McFadden each had second-half interceptions, along with Derwin James pick in the first quarter.I cant even give you a summary of what I said, Winston admitted. It [was] truly just from the heart. I really love those guys in there. Cheap Australia Jerseys .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Cheap Costa Rica Jerseys . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-tottenham-hotspur-fc-jerseys .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Cheap Croatia Jerseys . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Nico Rosberg is among a number of F1 drivers who hope Pirellis wet-weather testing this year produces a better extreme tyre for 2017.Sundays Brazilian Grand Prix was red flagged twice and featured five safety car periods as race control struggled to gauge whether the wet conditions were suitable for racing. Several drivers complained of aquaplaning, with Marcus Ericsson, Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen all spinning into the barriers during the race.The conditions were some of the worse F1 has seen this season, but a number of drivers pointed to the extreme-wet tyres tendency to aquaplane.They are very easy to aquaplane with, its not like its raining a lot, Raikkonen said following his incident. Weve said that many times, but it obviously also depends on the circuit and many things.If I compare to ten/twelve year ago those tyres could cope with this kind of rain with no issues, no aquaplaning. The aquaplaning is the biggest issue, if we have a bit of standing water we get zero grip. Thats it.Romain Grosjean, who spun on his way to the grid, added: The extreme tyre is a very poor tyre and there is no grip. You have to take a huge amount of risk to go to the intermediates because they are just faster. But, yes you cannot control the car in a straight line.Part of the problem has been a lack of wet weather tyre testing since Pirelli returned to the sport as the sole tyre supplier in 2011, but this year the Italian tyre company has completed six days of dedicated wet-weather testing to develop its 2017 tyre. Rosberg, who managed to catch a big slide when he aquaplaned on the uphill run to the pit straight in Brazil, hopes the dedicated wet-weather tests will produce better tyres.Its difficult because its ccompletely unpredictable when you go through a little bit more water -- you dont know whats going to happen, he said.ddddddddddddThat makes it really challenging, but they [Pirelli] know that and they are working on it at the moment.Thats why they have been doing wet tests, to make some progress for next year. It would be good for the racing also, because then you dont need to red flag it and you can let the race go on. It will be a good thing.Red Bull boss Christian Horner also hopes progress can be made ahead of 2017, when Pirelli faces an even tougher challenge with a wider footprint that will be more susceptible to aquaplaning.You could see that the drivers were having big issues with aquaplaning on the extreme and the inter. Kimi crashed in front of us on the extreme. [Marcus] Ericsson was on the inter. So we conducted some wet testing for Pirelli at the beginning of the year to try and help, and it seems like there is still room for improvement on the extreme in extreme conditions.However, Lewis Hamilton, who won the race in Brazil without a single mistake, said the conditions were not as bad as they looked.This is Formula One and the rain conditions are the trickiest conditions. If everyone just went round and didnt make mistakes it would be too easy and then everyone could do it. We are going at some serious speeds and there is a lot of water to disperse by the tyres and the tyre just struggles; the faster we go, the harder it is for the tyres. This wasnt a particularly difficult race in terms of being wet, theres been much much worse races in terms of aquaplaning. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz