Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

12.08.2018 00:58
m. Its kind of frustrating that at this point were still playing like that. If were not making plays that are unselfish, then we Antworten

Roy Hodgsons 26-man England squad for Euro 2016 will be reduced to 23 before the tournament, but which three players could miss out? The likes of Marcus Rashford, Fabian Delph, Jack Wilshere and Andros Townsend are surprise inclusions in the squad ahead of the tournament in France, which kicks off for England on June 11 against Russia in Marseille.Hodgson has friendlies against Turkey (May 22) and Australia (May 27) to judge who will make the final cut before a final warm-up against Portugal on June 2. Danny Drinkwater got a midfield place after a successful season with Leicester Here, Sky Sports News HQs Nick Collins gives us some insight into Hodgsons thinking, and who is likely to miss out from the initial squad...Which three players could be left at home? COLLINS: Youve got to look at the midfield, and with 11 names in the squad, thats where some of the cuts will inevitably be made.If Jack Wilshere and Jordan Henderson can prove their form and fitness after returning from injury, then I think a couple of players that may miss out would be the likes of Fabian Delph and Danny Drinkwater. If Jack Wilshere keeps fit, he could stay in Hodgsons squad, says Nick Collins I think they are the sort of players who will be in danger of missing out.The third one at this stage, and I hasten to add at this stage, who is most likely to miss out would be 18-year-old Marcus Rashford, the surprise name in the squad. What can Rashford do to get on the plane? Sky Sports News HQ reporter Nick Collins investigates whether Marcus Rashford has enough time to force his way in Englands final 23 man squad for Euro 2016 COLLINS: Hes got a lot of convincing to do to get ahead in the pecking order. Roy Hodgson has always said he wanted to take five strikers, but that may change to four now because of Danny Welbecks injury.The young player has really got to show that he can do something. He cant play in the first warm-up game against Turkey of course because of his involvement in the FA Cup final with Manchester United, and his one chance may come against Australia at the Stadium of Light on May 27. Marcus Rashford is yet to appear for the England senior side It could completely change with form and injury over the coming days, and thats why it is a fascinating situation. Which decisions would have been toughest for Hodgson?COLLINS: I think the hardest decision would have been telling Phil Jagielka that he wont be going to the Euros. Defender Phil Jagielka (left) was left out of Hodgsons 26-man squad I think the decision between Andros Townsend and Theo Walcott would have also been a tough one. Theyve both played well for Hodgson in the past, though loss of form and injuries have curtailed their appearances for England. But Townsend finished the season strongly, and it has been the opposite for Theo. England 26-man squad for friendlies against Turkey and AustraliaGoalkeepers: Forster, Hart, HeatonDefenders: Bertrand, Cahill, Clyne, Rose, Smalling, Stones, WalkerMidfielders: Alli, Barkley, Dier, Drinkwater, Delph, Henderson, Lallana, Milner, Sterling, Townsend, WilshereStrikers: Kane, Rashford, Rooney, Sturridge, Vardy Also See: Hodgson: No Rooney guarantees Where would you play Rooney? What now for Walcott? Walcott omission is no surprise Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Cheap Air Max 95 . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. http://www.airmaxshoescheaponline.com/ .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Max 95 Sale China . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Wholesale Air Max Shoes . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. The departure of Kevin Durant in the offseason was a monumental moment for the Oklahoma City Thunder. When he left the team to go play for Golden State, it swallowed up all the attention for much of the offseason.However, the Thunder lost another key figure to the franchises growth. Serge Ibaka was dealt to Orlando in a trade involving Victor Oladipo. Ibaka had been in Oklahoma City almost as long as Durant and was a cornerstone to the teams success.However, with Ibaka making his return to Oklahoma City tonight for the first time since being traded in June, there doesnt seem to be the same animosity as toward Durant.I know that its going to be exciting there to go back and play where I used to play for seven years, Ibaka told NBA.com. I still have a lot of friends there. But my mind is just going to be focused on the game. Try to help my team get a win.The visiting Magic and Thunder will tip-off at 7 p.m. ET at the Chesapeake Energy Arena.Ibaka was drafted by Oklahoma City in the first round of the 2008 draft. After playing a year in the Spanish league, he joined the Thunder in the 2009-10 campaign.In his seven seasons with the franchise, Ibaka led the NBA in block shots twice and made the All-Defensive team three times. With trips to the Western Conference finals and the NBA Finals, Ibaka will be reminded of a lot of history, on and off the court.It was tough, Ibaka said. Everything is tough in the beginning. I just keep my head up and try to learn. I was getting my English class every time I can. I know Im going to see my ex-teammates.dddddddddddd I know its going to be fun for me to compete against them.Yet, Ibaka contends he will be focused on only helping his Magic squad earn a victory. After losing 87-74 to Utah on Friday, Orlando has a record of 3-6 and players are struggling to adjust to new roles.Weve got to play unselfish and trust the next guy -- thats the bottom line, Magic center Bismack Biyombo told NBA.com. Its kind of frustrating that at this point were still playing like that. If were not making plays that are unselfish, then were not about winning. We have to be willing to sacrifice and do whatever it takes.Games like today you have to willing to get out there and do whatever it takes and we just didnt have enough.Scoring points hasnt been Oklahoma Citys problem in its back-to-back losses. The Thunder posted 108 points Friday night against the Los Angeles Clippers.However, just over a week after holding the Clippers to 83 points in a road win, Oklahoma allowed L.A. to come into their house and post 110 points.The Thunder know if they dont tighten up their defense, the Magic can do the same thing.Theyre a high-tempo team, Oladipo said of his former team. They have a lot of guys who can fill it up. They have a lot of guys who are talented. We have to do a great job of slowing them down. Their bench is really good as well so we have to be ready to play in all aspects of the game. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz