Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

10.08.2018 15:04
leader with two.Just another veteran player back there to recognize things and just experience, said Church, who will play with Antworten

NEW YORK -- The road to success for Tyler Chatwood is pitching on the road.The Colorado right-hander hasnt lost away from Coors Field in 13 starts since July 2013, and he has an idea why that may be.Chatwood threw seven innings of three-hit ball, Carlos Gonzalez homered and drove in four runs and the Rockies defeated the New York Mets 6-1 Friday night for their fourth straight victory.Mark Reynolds homered and Charlie Blackmon had four hits for the surging Rockies. They are 11-4 since the All-Star break and have moved within four games of Miami for the second NL wild-card spot.Chatwood (10-6) improved to 6-0 with a 1.30 ERA on the road this season. The 26-year-old is 4-6 with a 5.69 ERA at home.I know my two-seamers got a little more depth on the road, which is big for me. Thats the pitch I throw the most, so I think it helps to have that, Chatwood said. Overall I think its just executing pitches and I havent executed a lot at home.Gonzalez matched a season-high hitting streak of 11 games with an RBI double in the first. He hit a 448-foot, three-run drive in the ninth for his 21st homer off Antonio Bastardo.He threw me six straight sliders and the one that he missed over the plate was the one I hit over the fence, Gonzalez said. Those are the pitches that weve got to hit and I was ready for it.Steven Matz (8-7) gave up two runs and 10 hits in six innings.James Loney homered for the Mets. Alejandro De Aza had another kind of hit -- he had a pinch-single in the eighth, and later was running to third when he was grazed in the helmet by the shattered barrel of Travis dArnauds bat.Down 3-1, the Mets got a pair of singles to start the eighth off Jake McGee. Scott Oberg relieved and retired the next three batters on just three pitches. The Mets are the majors worst hitting team with runners in scoring position.We are going through a rough time right now. We havent hit with runners in scoring position. Everybody knows it, Mets manager Terry Collins said. We have to quit rubbing their faces in it every day. We have to lighten it up a little bit.Nick Hundleys RBI single in the sixth put Colorado ahead for good at 2-1.HALL OF FAME WELCOMEThe Mets started a weekend-long tribute to Hall of Famer Mike Piazza, handing out replica jerseys to all fans. A large home plate with Piazzas No. 31 in the middle was etched into the center field grass in anticipation of Saturdays number retirement ceremony.Its truly an honor to be able to celebrate his career here in New York and it means so much and Im so honored to be able to wear that No. 31 on my shoulder, dArnaud said.SETTING THE TONEThe quality start by Chatwood was the 18th in July by Rockies pitching, their highest total in a month since also recording 18 in August 2010.Its the best starting pitching weve had since Ive been here, Colorado manager Walt Weiss said. Thats the biggest reason why were playing well. When you get good starting pitching everything else falls into place.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: OF Ryan Rayburn was a late scratch from the starting lineup after bruising his left knee in batting practice. I think an overthrow when pitchers were doing their throwing program down the line. One got away and hit Raburn right in the knee so it swelled up pretty good, Weiss said. ... OF Gerardo Parra (sprained left ankle) began a rehab assignment with Double-A Hartford on Friday. He played left field for five innings in the first game of a doubleheader, going 1 for 2 with a walk and scoring a run.Mets: 3B Jose Reyes (strained left ribcage) missed his fourth straight game. `Hes a little closer, Collins said. `Weve got to be careful not to overdo it.UP NEXTLHP Jorge De La Rosa (6-7, 5.70) is slated to start for Colorado on Saturday night in a matchup of veterans, opposed by 43-year-old righty Bartolo Colon (9-5, 3.35). The 35-year-old De La Rosa is 2-1 with a 3.79 ERA in three starts at Citi Field. Colon will be starting on short rest, earning the win over St. Louis in the second game of a doubleheader on Tuesday. NFL Jerseys Cheap . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. Cheap Baseball Jerseys China . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. http://www.wholesalejerseysnflusa.com/ .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Wholesale Jerseys USA . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. MINNEAPOLIS -- The fuel for this dazzling season for the Dallas Cowboys can be found up front, with an offensive line thats helped make this team a handful to try to stop.Theyre really, really good. Theyre the best line Ive seen in a long time in the NFL: physical, athletic, big, said the usually understated Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer, who could be forgiven if he sounded envious of the group on the other side.Just as the front five have made a significant impact on the success of the Cowboys (10-1), the ever-important position has played a major hand in the recent slide by the Vikings (6-5).With center Joe Berger ruled out of the game on Thursday night because of a concussion, the Vikings will use their seventh different starting lineup combination in 12 games this season; Nick Easton makes his first NFL start. That doesnt include others whove subbed in for injured teammates on the fly.Once again weve got to rework the line, left guard Alex Boone said, and figure out what we can do best.The Vikings have struggled for the last three seasons to establish a reliable, stable starting five. Injuries, particularly this year with three starting tackles on injured reserve, have ravaged the position. But theyve only invested two picks in the first three rounds of the last 10 drafts in an offensive lineman, with right tackle Phil Loadholt (No. 54 overall) in 2009 and left tackle Matt Kalil (No. 4 overall) in 2012.Loadholt retired before training camp because of injuries. Kalil had season-ending hip surgery after playing in the first two games this season.The Cowboys, by stark contrast, have three first-round draft picks in their starting lineup: left tackle Tyron Smith, center Travis Frederick and right guard Zack Martin. Theres no mystery why the rookie tandem of running back Ezekiel Elliott and quarterback Dak Prescott have been able to thrive so swiftly or why the Cowboys have won 10 straight games.Theres a selfless nature to them that I think is really good, and its one of the best offensive lines Ive ever been around, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. They really set the tone for our football team.Here are some key angles to know about the game:ZIMMER UNCERTAIN: Zimmer had emergency eye surgery Wednesday night, about a month after he had an initial procedure to repair a torn retina. His status for the game was uncertain, and general manager Rick Spielman was working on a contingency plan with the coaches in case Zimmer isnt able to recover in time.ddddddddddddZimmer coached with the Cowboys for 13 years and still keeps a home in suburban Dallas.BACK AND FORTH WITH BRYANT: After backing away from harsh comments about Washington cornerback Josh Norman following the 31-26 Thanksgiving Day win, Dallas wide receiver Dez Bryant struck a similar tone with a few more days to think about it. After the two nearly ended up in a postgame fight following several testy exchanges, Bryant yelled toward reporters on his way into the locker room that the Redskins should ask for their money back.Norman signed a five-year contract worth as much as $75 million after Carolina surprisingly rescinded the franchise tag and made him a free agent. Bryant kept pushing the criticism on Twitter before backing off.I wish Id never done it, Bryant said. I have nothing against that guy. Im pretty sure hes got nothing against me.KEEPING HIM QUIET: Vikings cornerback Xavier Rhodes will likely be tasked with following Bryant and unlikely to be drawn into any trash talking.Rhodes had one of his best performances against the New York Giants while helping limit loquacious wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. to three catches for a career-low 23 yards at the peak of his early-season frustration.Xavier stays focused on what it is hes got to get done, Vikings defensive coordinator George Edwards said.DEFENSIVE SHUFFLE: Cowboys safety Barry Church will be back after missing four games with a broken right forearm, but his replacement, J.J. Wilcox, is likely out with a thigh injury. The Cowboys havent created a turnover since the injury to Church, their interceptions leader with two.Just another veteran player back there to recognize things and just experience, said Church, who will play with a small cast. And well see what I can do.GROUNDED GAME: The Cowboys are the only team in the league that hasnt allowed a player to rush for 100 yards this year, a streak that doesnt look to be in danger this week.The Vikings have only topped 100 yards once as a team, on Oct. 3 against the Giants when Jerick McKinnon gained 84 yards on the ground for Minnesotas individual season high.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz