Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

10.08.2018 15:04
e Rays hitting coach since 2009.Mottola, 44, was the Blue Jays hitting coach in 2013. He played parts of five major league seaso Antworten

Newly-installed QPR boss Ian Holloway has described his decision to return to the club as a no-brainer. Holloway has decided to return for a second stint in charge at Loftus Road, having guided the Rs back to the Championship during a generally successful first spell between 2001 and 2006. The 53-year-old is a popular figure at the west London club, having been a first-team regular when they were in the Premier League during the first half of the 90s. He returned as manager in 2001, with the club in the midst of a financial crisis and plummeting towards relegation to the third tier of English football and, although he could not stave off demotion, he had re-established the team in the second tier by the time he departed in 2006.And QPR have now plucked Holloway from his job as a Championship expert at Sky Sports, having sacked Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink last week, with the team 17th in the table. Ian Holloway is thrilled to be back at QPR Holloway met the media on Wednesday and, asked if returning to a club where he was held in such high esteem could be a risky move, he said: Its a no-brainer for me.How could I not come back to this place, with how I feel about it?I told my boss at Sky, if QPR come back in, you might be in trouble! Did I believe they would? Yes, one day, and they have. I couldnt turn this down, not in a million years. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Asked why the club was so special to him, he added: I was 29 years old, my manager [Gerry Francis at Bristol Rovers] left, I thought he was brilliant, he taught me things that made me better.He went up the road to his old club, QPR, then I get a phone call saying Do you want to come?.I came to this place when I was 29 years old and he said you might not play but you will rub off on people.I was a down-to-earth muck and nettles player but I managed to play 150 times and it was the best days of my footballing life.I was a lower-league player, like a lot at QPR, and I was a part in making us as successful as we were.Then obviously, coming back as a manager, and we were the first big club to have the word administration thrown at it, so it was all new and that is a story in itself.The main reason really [he came back] is that, I did it once, with people who care about the club, and I want to do that again right now. Holloway wants to work with people who care about QPR as much as he does Despite lavishing money on the playing squad, QPR have had three fairly ill-starred Premier League campaigns since 2011, finishing bottom twice, and Holloway wants the club to revert to their formerly successful way of doing business.I feel that is absolutely vital for us, he said.We had a little spell where the owners were trying to buy success and you end up with people who dont care, or all they care about is the wrong thing. They pick their money up and they dont wear that badge.This fella next to me [Marc Bircham, who played under Holloway and is now back as first-team coach] was one of those people who helped me the first time, who made everybody care.When the thing you are doing it for is something that is burning in you, it shows. Luckily I managed to get them back up to where they were when I took over on half the budget.That is a fact and so to have another chance now when we are in this situation, is something I would have dreamed of and I was dreaming of, and now I just cannot wait to get going.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Bircham joins QPR staff Holloways unfinished business Ollie: Pinch me, am I dreaming? QPR confirm Holloway as boss Cheap Air Max 2018 China . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Cheap Air Max 2018 Sale .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. http://www.wholesaleairmaxsale.com/ . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Cheap Air Max 2018 . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Wholesale Air Max 2018 Free Shipping . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. The Tampa Bay Rays have fired hitting coach Derek Shelton and replaced him with minor league hitting instructor Chad Mottola.?Rays president of baseball operations Matt Silverman praised Shelton for his energy and work ethic, but said the team felt it was time for a new voice.Tampa Bay is hitting an AL-low .243 this season. The Rays are 22nd in Major League Baseball in runs scored, 27th in batting average and 16th in OPS.I was surprised that it happened, especially during the season, with a month left, Shelton said, according to the Tampa Bay Times.They wanted a new message. And they made a decision they wanted someone else to be in charge of the offense.The Rays rank near the top in the majors with a plus-53 run differential since the All-Star break.Were actually swinging the bats better, theres some guys showing signs of doing things we though they could do and there are some guyys having really good years, Shelton said, according to the newspaper.dddddddddddd So I think the timing of it was surprising.Tampa is currently last in the AL Central, 18? games out of first place. Since making the playoffs in 2013, the Rays have back-to-back fourth-place finishes.The 46-year-old Shelton has been the Rays hitting coach since 2009.Mottola, 44, was the Blue Jays hitting coach in 2013. He played parts of five major league seasons with the Reds, Blue Jays, Marlins and Orioles. ?Chad has worked with players throughout the organization for several years now, and we are excited for the perspectives and experiences he will bring to this role, Silverman said, according to the Times.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz