Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

26.04.2019 09:46
le track races since the start of the Chase, Johnson has twice topped 100 laps led.Carl Edwards: A third driver going for a cham Antworten

Barcelona welcome Valencia to the Nou Camp on Sunday - live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 7.15pm - looking to get their La Liga title challenge back on track. Luis Enriques side have lost three of their last four matches in all competitions, exiting the Champions League to Atletico Madrid and seeing their lead at the top of the table cut to one point after defeats to Real Sociedad and Real Madrid.They remain favourites in the league and face Sevilla in the Copa del Rey final, and while Real Madrid kept the pressure on in La Liga with a 5-1 victory over Getafe on Saturday, Enrique believes his side will put their difficult run behind them when Valencia come calling. We have to lift ourselves up and focus on what we have ahead of us, he told reporters. And that means two very attractive competitions that we are still involved in.We have to forget the past. It wont be easy, and we are going to need the fans support more than ever. Its at difficult times like these that we need them most.The players are fine, theyre fully recovered. Of course the disappointment has been hard to swallow, but theyre professionals. Theres still a lot to look forward to. Not many teams can say that they have won the league and cup double two years in a row. Lionel Messi was largely on the periphery as Barca lost to Atletico Madrid in the Champions League Theres a world ahead of us - six league games. We need to perform well, avoid making mistakes, be effective and play good football. This is not our best spell of the season, and we just have to accept that.Aside from recent injuries to Rafinha, Jeremy Mathieu and Thomas Vermaelen, Enrique can choose from a full squad. Luis Enrique took full responsibility for Barcelonas Champions League defeat Meanwhile, Valencia are coming off an impressive 2-1 victory over Sevilla and head coach Pako Ayestaran believes his side have an opportunity against Sundays opponents.Well try to make sure that their possession is not so high, but we know that we will spend a long time without the ball and we have to know how to manage those moments, he said. Heres how Barcelona lost against Real Sociedad last time out in La Liga It is an opportunity, not a risk. The mental factor always has an influence. With Barcelona it is always tough, but it is important that we continue to grow from the line we have marked out for ourselves.There are aspects that you adapt depending on the opposition, but we are clear about the team are going and where we are growing. Cheap NCAA Jerseys China . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . http://www.cheapncaajerseysbywholesale.com/ .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Stitched NCAA Jerseys . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. College Jerseys Cheap . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. The Sprint Cup Series season draws to a close, but not before we have one more chance to sit down, enjoy a caffeinated beverage and figure out one more fantasy lineup together.Last week, we went racing at Phoenix. I loved Kevin Harvick with all my heart. He had not just won five of the last six Phoenix races but dominated most of them.Harvick had a decent enough day, finishing fourth for 45 points, sixth-best in the field. But he didnt lead a lap.Another driver led more than half of the race, but it was maybe not whom you expected. Alex Bowman, driving in place of the injured Dale Earnhardt Jr., led 194 laps from the pole and added a race-high 58 fastest laps for 110.5 points, 38 more than any other driver.The kicker is Bowman only cost $6,900, and he has the most points of any sub-$7,000 driver this season by far. The second-best day from a DFS option that cheap was Ricky Stenhouse Jr.s run from 25th to second at Bristol.Bowman was my top bargain-basement special of the weekend. Not that Im patting myself on the back, but sometimes I like to give myself a little affirmation.Anyway, weve got one race to go, and its at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Its another 1.5-mile track, the 11th such race this season. Its not a copy of Texas or Charlotte, but your basic principles that lead to success at those tracks hold true.Another plot twist is this is the season finale, and four drivers will be competing for a championship, with the highest finisher among the four taking the title. This is only the third year with this championship format. How has it affected things in the past?In 2014, three of the four drivers going for the championship finished among the top-four fantasy plays. But it was Jeff Gordon, from the pole, who put up a race-best 104.75 points.Last year, Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick finished second and fourth as Chase drivers, but both of them were looking up at Kyle Larson, who didnt lead much but drove from 23rd to fifth.None of the drivers had a poor race either, which could make one or two of them excellent fantasy plays this weekend.For more, heres my early-week fantasy picks to get you started at Homestead. But check back after qualifying for my final picks and fades.Im startinng my team with.dddddddddddd..Given that we only run at this track once a year, and even then its under some unusual circumstances as the season finale, its tough to weigh past track performance and the recent showings on similar tracks. But I think the driver whos best weaving those two tapestries together is Joey Logano.In the last 1.5-mile race, Logano led 178 laps and finished second at Texas. Hes had a top-three finish in three of the last four such races. Meanwhile, at Homestead, Logano led 72 laps and finished fourth last year in this race, for 65.5 DraftKings points.Keep an eye on these fourJimmie Johnson: This is a rare track, where Johnson has never won, but in his championship seasons he never really came to the season finale needing to win to clinch a title. Im more interested in the fact that in the four 1.5-mile track races since the start of the Chase, Johnson has twice topped 100 laps led.Carl Edwards: A third driver going for a championship, Edwards has cost less than $9,000 in the last two 1.5-mile track races, so he can fit more easily on your roster than Logano and Johnson. Edwards has won twice at Homestead, and in the last two 1.5-mile track races, he has put up more than 25 fastest laps, 35 laps led, and finished in the top two in both.Kasey Kahne: Four Chase races on 1.5-mile tracks, and its four top-10 finishes for Kahne. And in each of those races, Kahne moved up at least nine spots from his starting position, a combined +54 in those four races. That makes him, on average, the fourth-best fantasy driver.Ryan Newman: An odd little fantasy trend is that in the last six 1.5-mile track races, Newman has been part of the perfect lineup. He enters the weekend on a nine-race stretch of top-20 finishes on 1.5-mile tracks, with five top 10s in the last seven races. Hes not going to give you many laps led -- he has led one in the last 15 1.5-mile track races -- but he is a safe fantasy play.Thats all I have for you today. Check back again this weekend for my season finale. Wishing you a happy offseason filled with scrumptious holiday meals. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz