Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

14.02.2019 04:05
the turnover front all season.Quarterback Richard Lagow didnt throw an interception till Week 3. Today, his 13 picks are second Antworten

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- The Indiana Hoosiers spent the first eight games taking expert care of the football.Now, suddenly, they cant seem to get a grip on it.Over the past two weeks, the Hosiers have fumbled nine times, losing all five Saturday to fuel Penn States rally from a 10-point, third-quarter deficit for a 45-31 victory. The slide from being one of the nations best in turnover margin to second-worst in the Big Ten (minus-6) has befuddled Hoosiers players, coaches and fans alike.We went from third in the nation in fewest fumbles after Week 8 and at Week 10 I think were at 101. So weve dropped I think 98 spots in two weeks, coach Kevin Wilson said Monday. To me, its coaching and thats culture. And weve kind of addressed that again.The Hoosiers have seen steady slippage on the turnover front all season.Quarterback Richard Lagow didnt throw an interception till Week 3. Today, his 13 picks are second most in the conference.Its been a similar story with fumbles. After the Hoosiers (5-5, 3-4 Big Ten) lost only two of six fumbles through the first eight weeks (0.75 per game), they are now averaging 1.13 per quarter over the past two weeks .Perhaps its just a case of bad luck.But Wilson cant rely on happenstance to fix this problem.Normally, Wilson instructs players who have footballs during stretching to properly tuck it away. Those who dont wind up losing playing time.I think I was ridiculed years ago when Tevin Coleman went to Ann Arbor (Michigan) and fumbled and came out, Wilson said. But our deal is if you fumble you dont play. I dont know whats up with that but thats how we play here. Thats our culture, and I take responsibility for those fumbles because I think weve gotten lax with that.Wilson didnt say if he would do anything different this week.Finding a solution, though, could prove challenging because there doesnt appear to a common thread.Usually sure-handed receiver Mitchell Paige blamed himself for the Penn State loss after losing the ball twice in traffic Saturday. Running back Devonte Williams dropped the ball after Lagow appeared to make a safe handoff on time. Isaac James gave the ball back to the Nittany Lions at his own 6-yard line after a punt bounced into his leg. And the Nittany Lions turned a strip-sack of Lagow in the games waning seconds into their sealing score.If we eliminate the turnovers it could be a different game, Lagow said afterward.They learned that lesson the hard way Saturday and realize they get it fixed in these final two games.First, Indiana visits No. 4 Michigan (9-1, 6-1), where it last won in 1967. Thats followed by the annual Thanksgiving weekend game against rival Purdue (3-7, 1-6) for the Old Oaken Bucket. Indiana has won the last three over the Boilermakers and now has a chance to tie the school record for most consecutive victories in the series.Win either one and the Hoosiers will become bowl-eligible for the second straight season -- a feat they havent achieved since 1990 and 1991.Turn it over like they have been, and the Hoosiers once promising season slip away, too.We address it every day, running back Devine Redding said. We harp on ball security because without the ball, you cant do anything. Thats a big thing.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Salomon Shoes Outlet Store . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. Wholesale Salomon Shoes Cheap . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. http://www.wholesalesalomon.com/ . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Cheap Salomon Shoes Free Shipping . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Discount Salomon Shoes . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. BOWLING GREEN, Ohio -- LaVell Boyd scored 21 points and had four assists, Martez Harrison scored 16 points with four assists and UMKC pulled away late to beat Murray State 85-74 in a Bill Frack Challenge game.Trailing 36-34 at halftime, Johnathan Stark put Murray State up 48-47 with a jumper, but Boyds 3-pointer put UMKC back in charge until Starks free throw pulled the Racers to within 60-61 with 8:11 left.Thats when Boyd hit a free throw to spark a 10-2 run in which Aleer Leek and Isaiah Ross each hit 33s.dddddddddddd Boyd hit six free throws in the final 48 seconds and was 7 of 8 from the foul line.Harrison scored 12 points in the first half, which saw five lead changes and three ties.Stark scored 17 points and had nine assists, Terrell Miller Jr. scored 14 points and Bryce Jones added 13 for the Racers (2-2).It was the first time the schools played each other in basketball. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz