Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

14.02.2019 04:05
ended Wednesday for six months by U.S. Soccer for disparaging comments about Sweden following the Americans early departure from Antworten

CHICAGO -- U.S. womens goalkeeper Hope Solo was suspended Wednesday for six months by U.S. Soccer for disparaging comments about Sweden following the Americans early departure from the Rio Olympics.Solo called the Swedes a bunch of cowards for focusing on defense rather than attacking the three-time defending champion U.S. team. Sweden ousted the U.S. 4-3 on penalty kicks following a 1-1 draw in a quarterfinal match.U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati said Solos comments were unacceptable and do not meet the standard of conduct we require from our National Team players.Beyond the athletic arena, and beyond the results, the Olympics celebrate and represent the ideals of fair play and respect, Gulati said. We expect all of our representatives to honor those principles, with no exceptions.The 35-year-old Solo, who was previously suspended for 30 days early in 2015 for her conduct, will not be eligible for selection to the national team until February.Solo said she was saddened by the decision in a statement on her Facebook page .I could not be the player I am without being the person I am, even when I havent made the best choices or said the right things, she said. My entire career, I have only wanted the best for this team, for the players and the womens game and I will continue to pursue these causes with the same unrelenting passion with which I play the game.Solo was a lightning rod during the Olympic tournament, irking fans in Brazil when she posted a photo on social media of herself covered with mosquito netting and armed with insect repellant. Fans booed her mercilessly and hollered Zika! each time she kicked downfield.Then she caused a stir with her cowards comment.Swedens coach, Pia Sundhage, who led the U.S. team to gold medals in Beijing and London, replied by stating: Its OK to be a coward if you win.Solo has been making headlines throughout her stellar career.Last month, she became the first goalkeeper with 100 international shutouts when the United States defeated South Africa 1-0 at Soldier Field in Chicago. It also was her 150th career win.Solo won her second straight Golden Glove Award for the best goalkeeper at the Womens World Cup a year ago. Over the course of the tournament in Canada, she had five shutouts and allowed only three goals in seven games.She has vocally advocated for womens rights. Solo was among the U.S. players who filed a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission for wage discrimination, saying the mens national team players have been paid much more than many on the womens team.More recently, she has called for better conditions for players in the National Womens Soccer League.She has also been trying to avoid trial on misdemeanor domestic violence charges after a 2014 incident at her sisters home, when the goalkeeper was accused of being intoxicated and assaulting her sister and 17-year-old nephew. Solo said she was a victim in the altercation. Earlier this year, an appeals court in Washington state rejected Solos request to avoid trial. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Bryce-Callahan-Jersey/ .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Mike-Glennon-Jersey/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Jim-Mcmahon-Jersey/ . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Tarik-Cohen-Jersey/ . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Cameron-Meredith-Jersey/ . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. BALTIMORE -- Its tough enough to beat the Boston Red Sox these days. Give them an extra out to work with, and the task becomes even more difficult.Boston scored five unearned runs in the sixth inning after a throwing error by first baseman Chris Davis and rolled to a 5-1 victory over the Baltimore Orioles 5-1 on Wednesday night.Andrew Benintendi hit a three-run homer for the Red Sox, who will seek to complete a four-game sweep on Thursday. Boston pulled five games ahead of second-place Toronto in the AL East and six in front of Baltimore with 10 games remaining.The Red Sox trailed 1-0 in the sixth before Davis two-out miscue turned the game around.We were given a gift, Boston manager John Farrell said, and we did take every advantage of that extra out.Clay Buchholz (8-10) allowed one run and three hits over seven innings for the Red Sox. Bostons seven-game winning streak, which began with a sweep of the Yankees, is its longest since an identical run early in the 2014 season.The loss kept Baltimore a game behind the Blue Jays for the top AL wild card. The Orioles have lost five of seven, all at home, and scored only nine runs in their last five games.Theyll get it going here, manager Buck Showalter said. If we can get in, I feel real good about this group.Boston rallied against All-Star reliever Brad Brach, who replaced Ubaldo Jimenez (7-12) with two on and one out in the sixth. Aaron Hill hit a dribbler in front of the mound and beat the throw to first base following a miscommunication between Brach and catcher Matt Wieters.That loaded the bases for Jackie Bradley Jr., who struck out on a 3-2 pitch. Sandy Leon then hit a sharp grounder toward first base at Davis, who rushed an off-balance throw that whisked past Brach, allowing two runs to score.Obviously just didnt make a very good throw on it, Davis said. Probably a ball I couldve stayed back on and just gone to the bag, but I just reacted and when I went to throw, it just kind of stuck in my hand.Said Brach: I was just heading over to the bag, and when I ppicked up (sight) of the ball it was just coming a little hard to me and a little bit out of my reach.ddddddddddddBenintendi hit the next pitch over the wall in right field.Its frustrating when they dont get a ball past first base, 90 feet away, and two runs score, Brach said. And obviously I need to make a better pitch on the next batter.That all but assured the Red Sox their 12th win in 15 games. They have also won seven of eight on the road.After Boston loaded the bases in the first inning but failed to score, the Orioles capitalized on the same situation in the third when Adam Jones hit a sacrifice fly.The Red Sox again filled the bases in the fourth before Leon bounced into a 3-6-1 double play.The next time Boston loaded the bases, two innings later, the Red Sox finally came through -- albeit with a little help from Davis.YOUNG PHENOMSRed Sox: Benintendi is the latest young player to come through for the Red Sox down the stretch. The rookie slugged his second homer and had a season-high three RBI. For a young kid that steps into this pennant race, hes responded very well, Farrell said.Orioles: Trey Mancini, the organizations Minor League Player of the Year, lined out as a pinch hitter.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: 2B Dustin Pedroia was back in the lineup after being held out Tuesday to get treatment on his left knee. . 1B Hanley Ramirez is dealing with a sore left shoulder and got the night off. He is expected to return Thursday. . RHP Steven Wright (shoulder) threw from 120 feet at the teams minor league facility in Fort Myers, Florida. He could throw a bullpen session this weekend.Orioles: OF Steve Pearce underwent successful surgery on his forearm Wednesday.UP NEXTRed Sox: LHP David Price (16-8, 3.91 ERA) brings a seven-game winning streak into the series finale.Orioles: RHP Chris Tillman (16-6, 3.72) attempts to reach a career-high in wins and keep Baltimore afloat in the AL East. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz