Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.11.2018 05:59
nd skeleton world championships, which were pulled out of Russia after numerous competitors considered a boycott in response to Antworten

Germany will host this seasons bobsled and skeleton world championships, which were pulled out of Russia after numerous competitors considered a boycott in response to that nations widespread doping program.Koenigssee was the track selected by the International Bobsled and Skeleton Federation for the championships, which will be held Feb. 13-26 -- even though some nations felt they could be moved a week earlier. Koenigssee will also host a weekend of World Cup racing in January.Sochi lost the hosting rights last week in the fallout of the Russian doping scandal. The track at Krasnaya Polyana was used for the 2014 Sochi Olympics, which World Anti-Doping Agency investigator Richard McLaren concluded was corrupted by a state-backed doping program.That led to a number of athletes and teams talking boycott.For me personally, Im just happy that it was moved and we will still get to have a world championships with full participation from all nations, said U.S. skeleton slider Matt Antoine, who was going to boycott if the event was in Russia as scheduled. I still want to compete in the world championships. I just wasnt going to do it in Russia.Koenigssee has a history of stepping in as a replacement site. The 2011 world championships were originally awarded to Cortina dAmpezzo, Italy, then moved to Koenigssee two years before the event because of track concerns.This time, theyre moving with worlds less than two months away -- an unprecedented scramble following an unprecedented scandal.The Russians have said they will not boycott worlds, even going as far as to say that they understood why the IBSF made the decision.Many athletes cited the integrity of the doping process as their primary concern about competing at the worlds in Russia, especially after the second McLaren report was released showing the depth of the doping program there.McLarens report showed that some Russian gold medalists from the Sochi Games were tainted by doping. Russia won gold medals in two-man bobsled, four-man bobsled and mens skeleton at the Olympics, though none of the athletes who got those victories has been implicated by any known positive or tampered-with tests.We will come and prove that we are able to fight at any championship, Russian Bobsled Federation president Alexander Zubkov, a winner of two gold medals at the Sochi Games, told reporters from Russia last week.Park City, Utah, was also under consideration to host. Cheap Jerseys From China . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Cheap Football Jerseys China . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.jerseysnflwholesalechina.us/ . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Cheap China Jerseys Authentic . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. MIAMI -- Washington Nationals pitcher Jordan Zimmermann will not pitch in the All-Star game due to a neck injury. Zimmermann had an X-ray and MRI to determine the severity of the injury, but manager Davey Johnson does not believe he will need to go on the disabled list. "Im really concerned about him," Johnson said. "I know he had some tests done today and they feel its soft tissue thats the problem. Its something with rest that he could probably get by." Johnson was unable to reach NL manager Bruce Bochy of the Giants to let him know about Zimmermanns status. "Im going to recommend to Bochy that he miss the All-Star game," Johnson said before Fridays game at the Miami Marlins. "I was concerned with him last night. I knew that it was ssomething that was still there.dddddddddddd Jordan mentioned it before the game to (Steve) McCatty, the pitching coach." Zimmermann, who is 12-4 with a 2.58 ERA in 19 starts, was named to his first All-Star team and is planning on making the trip to New York. "I think its great to go," Johnson said. "I havent talked to our team doctor about it, but I think the rest would be something thats been lingering. Hes having too good of a year not to use this time to rest." Johnson plans on talking to Bochy about the possibility of having another Washington pitcher take Zimmermanns spot. Johnson mentioned Gio Gonzalez (7-3, 3.03 ERA), Stephen Strasburg (5-6, 2.45 ERA), and Rafael Soriano (1-1, 2.13 ERA, 24 saves) as potential replacements Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz