Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.11.2018 05:58
e identical 2-2 records, 0-1 in Pac-12 play. Both teams have lost in overtime to teams currently ranked in the Top 10, UCLA drop Antworten

PASADENA, Calif. -- UCLA coach Jim Mora said he has been pleased by his defenses ability to contain the guy that can hurt you most this season.He also recognizes that Arizona quarterback Brandon Dawkins will present a different kind of challenge Saturday.Dawkins is averaging 130.3 yards rushing per game, second only to Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey in the Pac-12, and his seven rushing touchdowns are one more than the entire UCLA ground game has produced through four games.We have to stop him as a runner first, because he can really, really hurt you that way, Mora said.Dawkins had to become the main ball carrier in coach Rich Rodriguezs spread-option offense because of injuries that have depleted the Wildcats skill positions. Quarterback Anu Solomon has missed the last three games with a knee injury, while running back Nick Wilson is questionable to play against the Bruins with an ankle injury.Promising freshman J.J. Taylor suffered a broken ankle against No. 10 Washington, and the depth at running back is so limited that senior receiver Samajie Grant practiced there this week.Just because Dawkins is the focal point of Arizonas offense doesnt mean he is easy to stop. The redshirt sophomore had 176 yards rushing against the Huskies touted defense, including a 79-yard scoring run. Mora compared Dawkins to a less-experienced but more explosive version of BYU quarterback Taysom Hill.This kid has lightning speed, Mora said. He is really, really, really fast, and he doesnt need a lot of room to get through. He is big and physical enough to break arm tackles.UCLA limited Hill to minus-7 yards rushing on 10 carries and sacked him four times in a 17-14 win, as the run defense delivered its best performance of the season. After holding McCaffrey to a relatively modest 138 yards rushing last week, UCLA defensive lineman Jacob Tuioti-Mariner credited defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes and ends Takkarist McKinley and Deon Hollins with providing leadership to turn around a group that struggled badly last season, including allowing Arizona to rush for 353 yards.They are impact players, and just having them back brings more confidence in the defense, Tuioti-Mariner said. Having those specific guys on the field brings the intensity and everything.Here are some things to know before the Bruins host the Wildcats:SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES: UCLA and Arizona have identical 2-2 records, 0-1 in Pac-12 play. Both teams have lost in overtime to teams currently ranked in the Top 10, UCLA dropping a 31-24 decision at Texas A&M in the season opener and Arizona falling 35-28 to Washington last week at home. And both teams are using their performances in the first month of the season to stay upbeat about their long-term prospects.Said Arizona linebacker Paul Magloire: Were not that many points away from winning all four games.I think we have a chance to do something special this year, Mora said. Its been made more difficult, obviously, by losing the other night (to Stanford), but were still on track.DREAD OCTOBER: UCLA has lost its first game in October in three of four seasons under Mora, including defeats at the Rose Bowl in each of the last two seasons. UCLA was ranked No. 7 in the nation before a 38-23 loss to unranked Arizona State last season, while Utah dealt the 8th-ranked Bruins a 30-28 defeat in 2014.INJURY ISSUES: UCLA defensive lineman Eli Ankou (elbow) is touch and go, Mora said. Arizona linebacker DeAndre Miller (ankle) and receiver Shawn Poindexter (foot) were both ruled out Thursday.GRASS STAINS: The grass at the Rose Bowl is regarded as one of the best and most picturesque playing fields in college football, but Arizona probably wouldnt complain if it was replaced with an artificial surface this week. Arizona is 2-11 playing on grass under Rodriguez, including the 18-16 loss to BYU at University of Phoenix Stadium in the season opener. Both wins came at Colorado.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Micah Kiser Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Troy Hill Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. http://www.cheapramsjerseysonline.com/?tag=josh-reynolds-jersey-online .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Jamil Demby Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Jared Goff Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. SOELDEN, Austria -- For once, Ted Ligety could live with finishing fifth in an event he had won four times in the previous five years.At least hes back racing again.The Olympic and world giant slalom champion returned to the Alpine skiing World Cup on Sunday, nine months after tearing the ACL in his right knee in a training accident.In 14th place and 1.49 seconds off the lead after the opening run, Ligety vastly improved in the second and climbed nine spots in the traditional first race of the season on a mountain glacier in the Austrian Alps.I am not here to get 10th place. Even though that wouldnt be a horrible result for the first time back, I like to be challenging for a podium, Ligety told The Associated Press between runs.He came 1.65 behind the dominant winner, Alexis Pinturault of France, but the result made him smile.Im definitely happy with fifth place to start it off with, Ligety said. In the second run I charged a little harder. I skied well, for sure. I definitely felt a little bit more confident than in the first run where I was on the conservative side.The knee injury occurred in Germany in January. By that time, my season was already messed up from smaller injuries, anyway as he dealt with back and hip ailments.After his season got off to a strong start by winning in Soelden and coming runner-up in a super-G in Beaver Creek, Colorado, in early December, the physical troubles took their toll and he failed to finish most races.The training crash then caused the first season-ending injury in his 13-year-old career.During the first couple of weeks, watching races on the couch was less than fun, and a couple of weeks later watching races on the spinning bike was even less fun, Ligety said. But it makes you hungry to race again, too.The American called himself lucky that theere was no more damage because an ACL is a pretty straight forward thing which many skiers have to deal with in their careers.ddddddddddddYoure more likely to win an Olympic gold medal in skiing if you have had an ACL so I am joining a better statistical group now, he joked.Physically fit again but with less training on snow than usual, Ligety returned to the mountain in Austria where he won a record five times in total, most recently a year ago for the last of his 25 World Cup victories.My knee doesnt bother me at all skiing, its just about finding that next high speed gear. I am not there yet but I am happy to race.Usually an all-round competitor, Ligety will first try to regain his old strength in GS before getting other disciplines back onto his schedule.He planned to do some super-G races but could well stay away from what used to be his strongest discipline when he entered the World Cup in 2003 -- the slalom. This summer, he trained in that discipline only for one day.The last couple of years, slalom has not been such a good return on investment for me so Im not really putting too much into that, he said. Ill ski some slaloms if it works out schedule-wise and training-wise.Though his chances to win an overall World Cup title one day are decreasing, the 32-year-old double Olympic champion has enough ambitions left.Like every year, the giant slalom globe is the big goal, said Ligety, who won the prize for the best skier in the discipline five times. Obviously this year I dont have the same awesome prep period and miles as I would normally. The world champs (in Switzerland in February) is coming up also and it would be nice to defend the GS title again. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz