Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.10.2018 01:39
skins is perhaps the least known of Britains 14 boxing world champions but he is not complaining. The 32-year-old likes the quie Antworten

IBF world bantamweight champion Lee Haskins hopes to beat grumpy old man Stuart Hall within six rounds when the pair clash on the undercard of Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Saturday.Haskins, who will be making a second defence of his title at Londons O2 Arena, and Hall have met before, in the unlikely surroundings of an equestrian centre, when Haskins won a unanimous points decision to life the European title in 2012.This time, he wants to secure a quicker route to victory over Hall, who held the same IBF belt for six months in 2014.I want to beat him within six rounds, Haskins told ESPN. I beat him easily before and I want to show people it was no fluke and that I can stop him. I think hes just past it now at 36.Ive got no problem with the guy. I like to say a few jokes but hes a bit of a grumpy old man. If I can get under skin I will but its just light-hearted. Everything went to plan for me last time we fought. He likes to come forward and I used my angles to get to him. It would be a struggle to give him two rounds in that fight.The boxing game is funny and after our fight he went on to fight for a world title and not me. But who has he really beat to get the world title? He tried to defend the title once against someone [Martin Ward] who I knocked out and he could only draw with. Then he picked someone from the weight below [Paul Butler] and lost to him.Ive been calling him out for a while. I didnt get a shot when he was world champion but now Ive got the belt hes calling me out. I wouldve given him the fight anyway. Its amazing to be on such a big show and its a chance for me to show a big audience what I can do.Haskins is perhaps the least known of Britains 14 boxing world champions but he is not complaining. The 32-year-old likes the quiet life and has not noticed much of a change since winning the belt on the scales after Randy Caballero failed to make the weight in November.When walking around his home city of Bristol in the south-west of England, Haskins turns a few heads but otherwise there has not been much of a change in his profile. He reluctantly joined Twitter earlier this year and admitted he does not relish the attention and promoting that comes with the fight game.Im one of those guys that likes to keep myself to myself so Im happy to fly under the radar, Haskins said.I try not to do too much publicity, I just want to fight and get paid. I can talk the talk when I have to around fight time though, but I would rather not do it. I just want to keep winning and see where it takes me. Im very fit and I believe Im coming into my own. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/T-Shirts/ . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Mark-Herzlich-Jersey/ . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Brad-Wing-Jersey/ . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Brandon-Marshall-Jersey/ . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. DALLAS --?Dirk Nowitzki plans to play at least two more seasons for the Dallas Mavericks. Thats not a promise, however.I always said I wanted to kind of take it year by year, Nowitzki said Thursday while promoting a celebrity tennis event he will host Sunday at SMU. But signing a two-year deal doesnt mean I necessarily have to play those two years. I think well see how next year goes, how the body responds, and then well make that decision again next year. But obviously, I would love to play the next two years and then just see how it goes.By that point Im turning 40, and thats already up there in age for the NBA, so well just have to wait and see how the body responds next two years.Nowitzki, the sixth-leading scorer in NBA history, got a significant raise when he re-signed with the Mavs this summer after opting out of the final season of his hometown-discount deal, which would have paid him $8.7 million this season.Nowitzki never gaave serious consideration to leaving Dallas, the only NBA home he ever intends to have, and originally agreed to a two-year, $40 million.dddddddddddd He ended up with a $50 million deal after Mavs owner Mark Cuban insisted on paying the longtime face of the franchise more, although only $5 million is guaranteed in the second season.Hes been incredibly loyal to me, and Ive shown obviously that Ive wanted to be here last couple years, said Nowitzki, who would join Kobe Bryant as the only players to NBA history to play 20 seasons with only one franchise if he completes the contract. And I think he wanted to reward me in a way. It makes me obviously feel great and feel wanted. Im happy that I can finish my career here in Dallas, where I always wanted to be, and hopefully finish strong the last couple of years. Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz