Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
ylq Offline

Hobby-Streckenflieger

18.04.2020 08:55
Now that science is Antworten

Now that science is developed, we should have a sense of innovation. Now let me talk about my little invention! The following is a carefully edited article for you, I hope to inspire your writing and write a good composition. First: the little monkey and the computer. There is a smart little monkey in a beautiful forest. It is an inventor. He invented many fun toys. Animals like it very much. One day, the little monkey invented a computer and invited all his good friends home. The animals looked curious. The monkey taught them how to play, and everyone had a great time. After a few months, the monkey felt a little bored, thinking: I am so smart, I can invent the computer, why should I play with the "fools" who will not invent? So, from that day on, the monkey Drove the animals away. After it drove the animals away, it enjoyed the computer alone, but after a long time, it felt colder and colder, and had to lie in the bed every day. It thought, "Why is my room so cold?" "Gradually, the monkey's hands and face were frozen. When the magpie passed by his house Newport 100S, he saw the trembling look of the monkey and quickly kept it warm with his body. The monkey said to the magpie with shame," Thank you I'm much better now Marlboro Cigarettes. Actually, I shouldn't drive away your good friends. Can you invite other animals to come to my house to play with the computer again? "Magpie nodded and agreed. The animals soon came to the little monkey's house again, playing the computer happily. The little monkey smiled and thought: Good things will be happy to share with everyone! From then on, the little monkey let the animals play the computer together, the animals are happy . The monkey lives in a joyful atmosphere and feels extremely happy! Second: My small invention I always wanted to invent a super-functional small house, my dream can finally realize the functional cabin I invented, just click the cabin The specially prepared remote control can control the cabin as you like! My cabin has many features. It is better to say that our children must go to school, no longer worry about being late. This super-functional cabin can help you not be late. You can Take out the remote control and tap the school system above to enter the school mode! You can automatically prepare breakfast on the remote control Marlboro Lights, a robot will appear inside the house to prepare breakfast for you, you can ask the robot to prepare Korean Breakfast, Japanese breakfast, American breakfast, etc. This cabin is also equipped with a pick-up system. As long as you are over 15 years old, you ca n��t use this system anymore. Some children have difficulty walking, or patients with disabilities 1
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz