Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
ylq Offline

Hobby-Streckenflieger

18.04.2020 08:55
Today is Christmas Eve Antworten

Today is Christmas Eve my mother took me to play in the water city. It can be lively in the city. I saw a lot of Christmas trees in the city of water, there are green Christmas trees, the tree is filled with various Christmas gifts, there are shiny golden Christmas trees, and colorful blinking Christmas trees, but beautiful Too. I also watched an acrobatic performance, and there were bright little deer and snowflakes floating on the pool around the stage, which was very beautiful. I can't play much more if I go to school tomorrow, but I'm still very happy because I saw so many beautiful things. I wrote it on the blog and let the children share my happiness with me Newport 100S. Part 2: Dress up the Christmas tree Today Newport Cigarettes, our family went to the new house to spend the winter solstice. My mother and I have the task of installing the Christmas tree. At first, my mother and I didn't even install the trunk underneath, and my mother broke a little, but my mother and I were not discouraged. I thought about looking at the instructions Cheap Cigarettes. I searched the box for a long time and I didn't see it. My mother tried to check the phone, but there was only a picture of the Christmas tree on the phone, and there was no video of the Christmas tree. Later, my mother found out that the base and the twig were paired from the bottom, and we connected the two ends one by one, and the tree was fixed! Then my mother and I hung gifts, Santa Claus, cards, etc. on the pine tree, and finally my mother hung the colored strips and lanterns, and a beautiful Christmas tree was dressed up! On December 25th, my mother and grandfather went to the Kowloon Resort for a Christmas buffet. When I walked there, I heard that Christmas Eve was a Christmas Eve dinner, and there was a turkey dinner on Christmas Day. I did n��t know what the turkey feast was, so I asked my mother. My mother checked Baidu and did n��t find it. Then don't think too much, just wait for more to eat just fine. Mother said. The buffet started. I poured a glass of red wine for my grandfather and a glass of orange juice for my mother and myself. I took a sip and then went to get the food. I took a few crabs and a turkey leg. When it came to turkey leg, I ate it cute and it looked dark. My mother said that the chicken was roasted with fire, so it was dark. It must be tiring to run around and give us something to eat. So, I helped my mother and grandfather to get things. I took a lot of meat and a lot of seafood, and then we ate it in a big bite. After eating almost, I went to get a large pot of fruit. We all love to eat fruit because the fruit is nutritious.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz