Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

04.02.2020 02:42
s tournament still.ddddddddddddPercy shot 66, Sabbatini, Kim and Harrington 67, and Appleby 68.John Peterson was 5 under with fi Antworten

Northants 269 (Duckett 80, Newton 78, Carlson 5-28) and 305 for 7 dec (Duckett 185) beat Glamorgan 124 (Keogh 9-52) and 132 (White 6-44, Keogh 4-73) by 318 runsScorecard Graeme White and Rob Keogh shared all 20 wickets as Northamptonshire wrapped up a mammoth 318-run win over Glamorgan on the third afternoon at Wantage Road. The margin of victory was a record for Northants over Glamorgan.After setting the visitors a mighty 451 to win, Keogh and White got to work again. Keogh took 9 for 52 in the first innings but it was White who claimed a career-best second time around with 6 for 44 - his first five-wicket haul in first-class cricket. Keogh played his part too with four more wickets to finish with 13 for 125, the best match figures for Northamptonshire for 40 years.The pair saw Northants to just their second win of the season - the first coming against Glamorgan at Swansea at the start of August. The visitors left with only three points, beaten for the sixth time - the most defeats in the division.Having been swept out for just 124 in 42.5 overs on the second morning, Glamorgans second-innings effort at least extended into the afternoon but still contained little resistance against a turning pitch and the skill of White and Keogh.White began Glamorgans second slide when Jacques Rudolph tried to reverse sweep in the eighth over of the morning and was bowled for 11. Makeshift opener Owen Morgan followed lbw for 22, David Lloyd overbalanced and was stumped for 16 and when Will Bragg was lbw to Keogh for the second time in the match, Glamorgan were already staring down a heavy defeat at 69 for 4.It appeared only a matter of time before Northants would clean up the lower order. Anuerin Donald swept at a White delivery that didnt turn as hoped for and Graham Wagg skied a cut to point. The best ball of the day was saved for Mark Wallace, who was beaten by a classic left-armers delivery and lost his middle-and-off stumps.White had six-for but it was fitting that Keogh finished Glamorgan off after his wonderful performance on the second morning. Tim van der Gugten was sharply held at leg slip by Rob Newton before a smart offspinner took out Michael Hogan to wrap up the win.Weve found a bit of form at the wrong end of the season but its nice to be playing well, Northamptonshires coach, David Ripley, said. We had some great individual performances and the second days play was sensational.As a team we felt up for it and there was desire here - you can rev people up but its about personal responsibility - and now we want to finish the season strongly. Marcedes Lewis Super Bowl Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Bart Starr Super Bowl Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.packersonlineteamstore.com/za-darius-smith-jersey.html . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Adrian Amos Super Bowl Jersey .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Dean Lowry Super Bowl Jersey . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. BEACHWOOD, Ohio -- Zack Sucher topped the DAP Championship leaderboard at 7 under Friday when second-round play was suspended because of darkness in the Web.com Tour Finals opener.Sucher bogeyed the par-5 16th and was facing a 15-foot par putt on the par-3 17th at Canterbury when play was stopped.Seventeen is just hard, Sucher said. Its like 242 (yards) and its dark. Barely see anything, so not the easiest hole to play at night.The 29-year-old former UAB player, 38th on the Web.com Tour money list, finished the rain-delayed first round with a 65 in the morning.I didnt really do anything great today, but everything was good, Sucher said. I just hit a lot of fairways, I was below the hole all day, and I made a couple good putts. Didnt make any mistakes until 16.Bryson DeChambeau was a stroke back along with Stuart Appleby, Rory Sabbatini, Whee Kim, Scott Harrington and Cameron Percy.DeChambeau, the 22-year-old former SMU player who swept the 2015 NCAA and U.S. Amateur titles, finished off a 70 in fading light. He birdied his seventh hole to reach 9 under, then bogeyed three of the next four.I played really well starting out, DeChambeau said. Its kind of a disappointing round to what could have been a great day, but Im only one back and could be tied for the lead. It is what it is. I know that I should be around 10 or 11 under, but I cant say that because Im not. Im 6 under going into the weekend, and I have a good shot to win thiis tournament still.ddddddddddddPercy shot 66, Sabbatini, Kim and Harrington 67, and Appleby 68.John Peterson was 5 under with five holes to play. Henrik Norlander (65) and Will MacKenzie (67) also were 5 under.The four-event series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and non-members such as DeChambeau who earned enough money to have placed in the top 200 had they been eligible.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.Andrew Beef Johnston was 3 under with two holes left. The Englishman was eighth in the British Open.First-round leader Bobby Wyatt was 2 under with 4 holes left. He shot a 63 on Thursday.Two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton was 1 under after a 67,Web.com regular-season money champion Wesley Bryan will miss the cut after shooting his second 71. He won three times this year to earn an immediate PGA Tour promotion.PGA Tour winner Camilo Villegas and Thailands Kiradech Aphibarnrat also will miss the cut. Villegas had a 68 to finish at 1 over, and Aphibarnrat was 4 over after a 71. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz