Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

25.08.2018 01:22
y, and Karanka said of Traore at his pre-match press conference: He has massive potential. He needs to learn tactically but hes Antworten

Aitor Karanka says Adama Traore will become an amazing player at Middlesbrough once he learns the art of teamwork. Karanka handed Traore his first Premier League start at Arsenal and was rewarded with a man-of-the-match performance as the 20-year-olds pace threatened to bring a shock win.The game finished goalless, but that result was enough to ease the pressure on the Boro manager, whose side have won just once this season. Aitor Karanka believes his side used the disappointment of losing to Watford to get a draw at Arsenal last weekend Next up is a home game against Bournemouth on Saturday, and Karanka said of Traore at his pre-match press conference: He has massive potential. He needs to learn tactically but hes ready to learn.I said before the Arsenal game that Adama can bring us the pace we didnt have. In the Premier League you need players like him.Its more about him understanding that hes come into a really organised team. He needs to understand everything. When he does he will be an amazing player. Watch NOW TV All the excitement of Sky Sports at your fingertips for ?£6.99. No contract Saturdays game will be Karankas 150th in charge of Boro and he said: Its been almost three years and some of it feels like its gone really quick, some really slow.Three years ago, I was in this room with one job, with one thing to do and it was to get Middlesbrough Football Club into the Premier League and we are in the Premier League, so thats the main thing.I have always said that when I met [chairman] Steve Gibson, I knew that to come here was the best decision. After three years, we have grown together because the club was going to League One and we are in the Premier League. Arsenal 0-0 Middlesbrough We have to trust each other. Steve, I think, trusts me and I trust him and the club and everything. This is the way.Karanka sees a kindred spirit in Eddie Howe, Saturdays opposite number whose achievements at Bournemouth have seen him linked with the England job.Always against Eddie it has been a really good game, the Boro boss said. The same way the club trusts me, Bournemouth trusts Eddie Howe. Its no coincidence that they are in this position now.If he goes on to become England manager it will be a good appointment, but Gareth Southgate is in charge and I hope he does a good job. Hes a really good manager.You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Boro video Boro fixtures Boro stats Get a £10 free bet! Paris Saint-Germain Layvin Kurzawa Jersey . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Paris Saint-Germain Alec Georgen Jersey . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. http://www.cheapparissaintgermainjersey.com/ . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Paris Saint-Germain Alphonse Areola Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Paris Saint-Germain Edinson Cavani Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz