Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

25.08.2018 01:21
rst major league start, Paulino (0-1) gave up four runs and four hits in three innings.Colby Rasmus and Yulieski Gurriel homered Antworten

The New York Giants?wide receiver?Odell Beckham Jr. always shows up to game day with his own style and flair, and this week he brought that style to the field. Beckham wore cleats inspired by the video-game character Kirby, featuring cartoon-like trees, stars and characters from the game in Sundays matchup with the Baltimore Ravens.?The character Kirby in video games is full of life, bopping around the TV screen -- not much different from Beckham. Beckham pranced his way into the end zone twice rocking the cleats Sunday with both touchdowns receiving very animated celebrations with the likes of the kicking net.?But with new cleat fads comes a steep price. Houston Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins wore his Yeezy 350 Boosts cleats designed by Kanye West in-game and was fined $6,000.So although Kirby, Beckhams spirit animal, put him in the end zone twice with a career-high 222 yards, this likely will be a one-time act unless Beckham thinks shes worth the pretty penny of a fine.-- Courtney Schellin Wholesale jerseys . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. cheap jerseys from china . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. http://www.nfljerseyscheapfromchina.cc/ . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. cheap nfl jerseys china . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. nfl jerseys china .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians took advantage of a controversial bases-loaded wild pitch in their 10-7 victory over the Houston Astros on Thursday.The Indians scored a pair of runs on the play in the third inning that led to the ejection of Houston manager A.J. Hinch.Replays showed Clevelands Lonnie Chisenhall fouled off the pitch from David Paulino, but plate umpire and crew chief Jim Joyce stood by his ruling of a wild pitch and Cleveland took a 4-1 lead.Joyce told a pool reporter he didnt see or hear the ball hit the bat and whether Chisenhall made contact wasnt a reviewable play.We did not have the ball hitting the bat, Joyce said. Me originally, and then I went to each crew member and asked them the same thing. If any of them had it hitting the bat, I would have turned around and called a foul ball. My partners couldnt help me on it.Hinch had an opposing view.I think everybody in the ballpark saw the play the way it happened except for the four guys on the field, he said.Cleveland led 2-1 when Chisenhall attempted to check his swing on a pitch in the dirt. The ball bounced away from catcher Jason Castro and rolled toward the on-deck circle near the Indians dugout.Play was allowed to continue and all three runners -- Francisco Lindor, Mike Napoli and Jose Ramirez -- crossed the plate.Hinch protested the ruling and was ejected by Joyce. After a video review, Lindor and Napoli were allowed to score and Ramirez was placed at second.Chisenhall was unavailable for comment but Castro, who didnt run after the ball, also disagreed with the call.I thought it was pretty obvious it was a foul ball, he said. (Joyce) just said he didnt have the ball hitting the bat. The initial reaction is the biggest indicator, and you saw what happened. It was a pretty disappointing call for us.Lindor was on third base and immediately headed home when the ball rolled away.I heard a noise, but I dont know if it hit the bat or hit the (catchers) mask, he said.Indians manager Terry Franncona wasnt sure initially what happened.ddddddddddddWe have the ability to go to replay, which they dont, he said. Nobody ever wants to have a call go against them.Joyce explained he called time because he was discussing the play with Castro and wanted to stop the action on the field.I have not seen the play yet, Joyce said. I will be looking at it tonight, you can bank on that.In game interrupted by a 55-minute rain delay in the middle of the sixth, Carlos Santana hit a two-run homer -- his 30th of the season. Lindor had three RBI and Abraham Almonte hit a two-run triple.Cleveland split the four-game series, opened a six-game lead over second-place Detroit in the AL Central and finished 8-2 on its homestand.Trevor Bauer (11-6) allowed five runs and seven hits in five innings. Cody Allen, Clevelands fifth reliever, struck out two in a perfect ninth for his 26th save in 29 chances and second in as many nights.Making his first major league start, Paulino (0-1) gave up four runs and four hits in three innings.Colby Rasmus and Yulieski Gurriel homered, and Alex Bregman had three RBI for the Astros, who trail Baltimore by 2 1/2 games for the second AL wild card.LONG DRIVENapoli pulled a pitch from Paulino that cleared the home run porch in left field and bounced onto the plaza located between the ballpark and Quicken Loans Arena. A fan ran after the foul ball, which traveled an estimated 464 feet.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: Hinch hopes SS Carlos Correa (inflammation in left shoulder) will be available for the three-game series against the Chicago Cubs that begins Friday.UP NEXTAstros: RHP Joe Musgrove (2-3) opens a three-game home series Friday against the Chicago Cubs and Jon Lester (15-4).Indians: RHP Danny Salazar (11-6) begins a three-game series at Minnesota and Tyler Duffey (8-10). Salazar is 6-4 with a 3.38 ERA in 12 road starts this year. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz