Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Bei Fragen
elaine95 Offline

Weltmeister im Acrofliegen

07.01.2020 03:28
kindly correct me Antworten

With the Texans’ loss to the Eagles Tytus Howard Houston Texans Jersey , the Colts’ victory over the Giants, and the Titans’ win over one of D.J. Swearinger’s former employers last weekend, Houston’s lead in the AFC South is down to a single game.In order to hold onto the division title, the Texans must beat the Jaguars on Sunday afternoon at NRG Stadium.If they do it, they’ll be no worse than the third seed in the upcoming AFC Playoffs; should the Jaguars win, however, the winner of Titans-Colts will be division champion and the Texans will be the sixth seed in the AFC Playoffs, meaning they’d have to travel to Indianapolis or Nashville for the wild card round of the NFL Playoffs next weekend.There’s a lot on the line in this regular season finale Vyncint Smith Jersey , and I don’t want ignorance to be the reason you miss anything from this weekend’s broadcast.Kickoff Time: 12 p.m CST on Sunday, December 30th.TV Broadcast: CBS.Radio Broadcast: Sports Radio 610 (AM), 100.3 (FM), and SXM 82. NFL Game Pass also provides an audio streaming service.Online Streaming: Viewers in the U.S. can use the NFL Mobile app if they have a Verizon subscription. Anyone else can use the NFL Game Pass subscription service to watch the game.Opponent Blog: Big Cat Country.Twitter: @battleredblog.Facebook: Sure, you like us. But do you really, really like us?NFL Network Replay: To be determined.In terms of what we'll be doing on game day itself, expect "Countdown To Kickoff" to post at 8 a.m. CST on Sunday, with the first open thread for the game posting promptly at 11:45 a.m. CST. We'll add live open threads each quarter after that Jordan Thomas Jersey , and then we'll have a post-game reaction thread as soon as the game's over.Texans fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Texans survey. There’s something about August 31st for Houston sports.Two years ago on that day, your Houston Astros traded for Justin Verlander.Yesterday, your Houston Texans traded Jadeveon Clowney to the Seahawks for a very underwhelming return before turning around and sending a king’s ransom to the Dolphins for the right to bring Laremy Tunsil, Kenny Stills, and a 2020 fourth round pick to Houston.Amidst all that, the Texans had to whittle their roster down to 53 players by 3 p.m.Although the Clowney and Tunsil trades (not to mention the smaller swaps for Carlos Hyde and Keion Crossen) are not yet entirely official, and there could very well be some additional shuffling as the team signs a player or two who was released by another team Brandon Dunn Jersey , we do know who the team officially says is no longer a Texan.Based on that, this appears to be the initial regular season roster of the 2019 Houston Texans:OFFENSE (27):DEFENSE (24):SPECIAL TEAMS (3):My math puts the Texans at 52 players, so that means either there’s one roster spot available or I forgot someone and thus as poor at counting as a liberal arts major could be.If I’m wrong, kindly correct me below and I’ll update this post.Thanks to Nate for pointing out in the first comment to this post that the two reserve linebackers the Texans acquired in the Clowney trade, Barkevious Mingo and Jacob Martin, are virtual locks to make Houston’s initial roster, especially with the paucity of other possibilities at OLB.That unofficially puts the Texans at 54 players on the roster, meaning someone can’t stay for dinner.Nevertheless Dylan Cole Jersey , there’s no way the Texans will actually carry five (5) tight ends or ten (10) offensive linemen; the most likely scenarios to free up roster spots from those groups would be Warring getting sent to Injured Reserve and Kalil getting released (especially because the latter would save the Texans $5.25 million).The presumable beneficiary of any cuts to those two groups would be OLB; two players at that position does not a depth chart make.I’m also not entirely sure both Howell and Jones are long for the 53-man roster, whether that means that the team goes with three running backs or believes it can upgrade one of those spots with another running back.What's your reaction to the Texans' maiden roster as they prepare to head to New Orleans to tangle with the Saints on Monday Night Football?UPDATE:To no one’s surprise, Matt Kalil has been cut.That brings the roster down to 53.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz