Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

07.12.2019 12:40
of four of them that I made the last few days. Then missed a few fairways as well. And this course, out of the rough, its a ver Antworten

CARY, N.C. -- Doug Garwood ran away with the SAS Championship on Sunday for his first PGA Tour Champions title, closing with an 8-under 64 for a four-stroke victory.The 53-year-old Garwood won in his 44th start on the 50-and-over tour. He finished at 16-under 200 in the regular-season finale at Prestonwood Country Club.It hasnt really settled in yet, Garwood said. Someone asked me last week when my last tournament win was and I blanked, I couldnt think of one -- so now I wont have so much trouble. Feels great. It was a great day, played well. Beat a champion in Bernhard Langer, and Larry Mize, in my group.Langer, two strokes ahead of Garwood and Mize entering the day, had a 70 to finish second.Doug just played phenomenal, Langer said. His putter was hot. He just hit it and went in, hit it and went in. He started walking after it and it dropped. He was, like, 9 under after 16 holes. Thats pretty amazing golf.Garwood birdied the last three holes on the front nine for a 6-under 30, made it four in a row on the par-4 10th, added birdies on the par-5 13th and 16th, and closed with a bogey.The putter was obviously hot today, Garwood said. I made a little adjustment. I was aiming a little bit right yesterday, and I worked on that and rolled in the 12-footer on 1, rolled in the 40-footer on 3 from the fringe, a short putt, about 4-footer on 4 for a two-putt birdie.I guess they were saying I was walking them in. The first one at 7 I was walking because it was short. I just played it off like I thought it was going in. Then, same thing on 8 and same thing on 9. I knew I had made those when I was walking.Garwood earned $315,000 to jump to 19th on the money list with $798,744. He also got a two-year exemption to the Mitsubishi Electric Championship in Hawaii.I didnt figure it would ever happen, really, Garwood said. I never anticipated winning. Ive never been goal-oriented, you know, projecting the future. I like to take it a day at a time, just live in the now. I just enjoy playing golf.Langer had four birdies and two bogeys. The 59-year-old German star leads the tour with four victories and $2,697,459. He won the 2012 event.I just didnt have my A-game today, Langer said. I missed a few shortish putts from 8 to 10 feet, three of four of them that I made the last few days. Then missed a few fairways as well. And this course, out of the rough, its a very tough golf course because you dont know how far that balls going, whether you get a flyer or not. And when it hits the green, it doesnt stop.Mize shot a 69 to tie for third with Tom Byrum (65) and Jeff Sluman (68) at 11 under. Miguel Angel Jimenez (65) was 10 under, and Colin Montgomerie (67) topped that group at 9 under.The top 72 players on the money list earned spots in the Charles Schwab Cup Playoffs opener, the PowerShares QQQ Championship at Sherwood in California on Oct. 28-30.Corey Pavin finished 72nd with $183,192, but is sidelined by a right elbow injury and wont play at Sherwood. Michael Bradley was 73rd, $2,388 behind Pavin. Bradley closed with a 69 to tie for 13th at 6 under. John Daly got in at 70th with $191,261 after skipping the event.A spot also was available for the top finisher in the top 10 in the tournament who ended up outside the top 72 for the season, but all the top-10 finishers were in the top 72. NCAA Jerseys . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Wholesale College Jerseys . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. https://www.cheapncaajerseysjustwholesale.com/ .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. NCAA Jerseys For Sale . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. College Football Jerseys . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolina quarterback Mitch Trubisky is focusing more on playing Stanford in the Sun Bowl than the NFL decision that awaits.The junior is projected as a possible first-round draft pick if he skips his final season with the Tar Heels. Trubisky said hes reviewed some of the information coach Larry Fedora has gathered for him on his draft prospects, but is holding off on a decision until the season is complete.Im not letting it take up too much of my time and not letting it stress me out that much, Trubisky said. Im just trying to get as much information as possible and try to figure out whats best for me, but at the same time, staying focused for the bowl game that weve got ahead.The Mentor, Ohio native has had an amazingly fast climb for a player who had never started a college game as recently as August. After spending his first two years seeing only spot duty behind Marquise Williams, Trubisky ranks 10th nationally in passing yardage (3,468), 12th in touchdown passes (28), 11th in pass efficiency and fifth in completion percentage (68.9) for the Tar Heels (8-4).Trubisky said the feedback obtained by Fedora has put him as a possible first-rounder, but hes trying to find out as many details as possible.It may be leaving now, it may be coming back, he said. So those are some of the things Ive been thinking about: Whats going to put me in the best position to have a long-term sustainable career and be the best possible quarterback I could possibly be?Fedora said he has been getting draft information for Trubisky and three other juniors: tailback Elijah Hood, safety Donnie Miles and defensive back M.ddddddddddddJ. Stewart. Defensive tackle Naz Jones has already stated he will enter the NFL draft after the Sun Bowl.Players have until Jan. 18 to declare for the draft. Trubisky said hed like to make a decision by roughly a week before that deadline.Im not going to tell them what I think is best, Fedora said. Im just going to give them the information and then Im going to expect them to make a good, educated decision.Still, Trubisky is getting used to seeing his name out among draft prospects already.Last week, he graced the back cover of the New York Daily News as a possible draft target for the New York Jets -- Its Tru Love! the headline screamed -- even though Trubisky has yet to say hes leaving Chapel Hill.Trubisky said several teammates texted him pictures of it, though he shrugged it off by saying: Im not like the tabloids-type of guy.I thought it was funny, Trubisky added. What was it, the front of a magazine cover? Like, what am I doing there? ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz