Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

07.12.2019 12:39
e as a Yankee earlier in the day.It was a little weird, but I think because I dealt with it for the last two months and understo Antworten

NEW YORK -- The Yankees commemorated Mark Teixeiras eight seasons in pinstripes, a stretch that included a pivotal role in the clubs run to the 2009 World Series championship, with a ceremony at Yankee Stadium before Sundays 5-2 loss?loss to the Baltimore Orioles.On an overcast, 60-degree day -- and with the team out of playoff contention on the final day of the regular season -- the ceremony was sparsely attended, but Teixeira received rousing ovations from the fans both during the ceremony and after his final round of batting practice as a Yankee earlier in the day.It was a little weird, but I think because I dealt with it for the last two months and understood what, I was kind of counting down the days, Teixeira said. I prepared for it, mentally and emotionally. I prepared for it, so it wasnt as weird as I thought it was going to be. It was like, now that day is finally here.Teixeira announced earlier this year he would retire after this season.It was huge, Teixeira said. I wanted to make sure that I got to say goodbye and thank you one last time. I couldnt have asked for anything more but a win. That would have been nice. Absolutely, that would have been nice. But I got a chance to say goodbye, which was very important.Accompanied by his wife, Leigh, and their three young children, Teixeira was honored with a video tribute that featured such highlights as his home run that ended Game 2 of the 2009 American League Division Series against the Minnesota Twins and the game-ending grand slam he hit Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox.He was recognized for his charitable work with Harlem RBI, to which he has made sizable monetary donations, and was presented with a framed replica of his No. 25 jersey by Yankees owner Hal Steinbrenner. He also received a base that was signed by all of his teammates;?CC Sabathia and Brett Gardner, the only remaining members of the 2009 championship team on the Yankees roster, presented it.Teixeira, who was batting fifth and playing first base, grounded out in his first at-bat, but he made a sparkling play, diving to rob Matt Wieters of a potential double, to lead off the second inning.He was removed from the game with one out in the seventh inning and received a standing ovation from the home crowd. After tipping his cap, he received hugs and congratulations in the dugout.?Tyler Austin?took over at first base.I told Joe, listen, I wouldnt be able to top what happened on Wednesday night no matter what, Teixeira said of Yankees manager Joe Girardi. So knowing that, after my third at-bat I let him know. Whatever happened. If I hit a home run, I probably would have left after that home run, but after the third at-bat, I told him I was ready. He came out after the seventh and said lets get one out. He took me out.In his eight seasons with the Yankees, Teixeira batted .248 with 206 home runs, 622 RBIs and an .823 OPS. Overall, he was a .269 career hitter with 409 home runs (he is one of only five switch-hitters in baseball history with at least 400 home runs), 1,298 RBIs and an OPS of .870. He is also a three-time All-Star and five-time Gold Glove winner at first base.Teixeira played his first four seasons for the Rangers, split 2007 with Texas and the Braves and spent 2008 with Atlanta and the?Los Angeles Angels.But he said he would always be a Yankee.Theyre the team that Ill always be remembered for, I think, Teixeira said. In my mind, Im going to live here for a really, really long time and be coming to Yankee Stadium and take my kids to games here. Hopefully, if they honor the 2009 World Series sometime soon, Ill be back with all my old teammates. NFL Jerseys China . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Cheap Football Jerseys . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. https://www.nflcheapjerseysfreeshipping.com/ . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Cheap NFL Jerseys . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal.Red Bull boss Christian Horner has hailed Max Verstappen as the real deal following an impressive qualifying debut with the senior team in Barcelona. A week after his promotion as a replacement for the demoted Daniil Kvyat, Verstappen threatened to steal the headlines in Spanish GP qualifying on and even split the two Mercedes cars after the initial Q3 runs, but in the end had to settle for fourth behind new team-mate Daniel Ricciardo.What a first qualifying session he has had. Incredible! Horner told Sky Sports F1. Hes jumped in the car and been quick from his first lap in the car all weekend. To qualify on the second row on his debut for the team is a remarkable performance. His mannerisms remind me a lot of a young German we had a couple years ago, his demeanour, his calmness in the car.You can see hes the real deal and I think at this stage, with this amount of experience in the car, to turn up and do what he has done is mightily impressive. Max Verstappen enjoyed his first qualifying in a Red Bull car, but was not getting carried away after securing a fourth plaace start for the Spanish GP For his part, Verstappen appeared unfazed after the session, but did warn he was only going to get quicker.dddddddddddd.For me the main target today was just to enjoy it and get a better feeling every lap, the Dutchman said.It will take a few more weekends [to become comfortable in the car] but I am already on a good way.While the praise was lavished on Verstappen, he was over four tenths behind team-mate Daniel Ricciardo who delivered a stunning lap at the end of qualifying with his only flier in Q3.I dont know if Daniel was sandbagging or not, but if he was he was playing it pretty cool, but his last lap was mighty, added Horner.To be within six tenths of a Mercedes around here, four tenths off Rosberg is properly impressive. Spanish GP Qualifying Report Lewis Hamilton on pole in Barcelona as Red Bull lockout second row However, the Red Bull boss has played down any expectations of his team taking the fight to Mercedes in the race.We are not going to get too carried away, it is about keeping the cars behind us on Sunday, but a great start to the weekend, Horner said. Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Lewis on pole as Red Bull impress When is the Spanish GP on Sky? ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz