Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

23.08.2018 13:47
act, there is a chance that no Brazilian drivers will be on the grid in 2017. That would be the first time in 48 years.There are Antworten

Earlier this year, Brighton Zeuner became the youngest skateboarder, at age 11, to ever compete at X Games. Now 12, she was one of the decorated young athletes on the Voices of the Future panel at last weeks 2016 espnW: Women + Sports Summit.Just as she brings her skateboard with her wherever she goes, she naturally brings her skate bag too. She let us peek inside and showed us the items she doesnt leave home without -- from her trick list to hand sanitizer.S1 Lifer Helmet, 187 Killer Pads knee pads, 187 Slim elbow pads Its good to have the best safety gear if you want to go big.Vans Skate backpackI like it because its small, its easy to hold and it actually holds your board too. When I travel, instead of carrying five bags, I just carry two bags and this as a carry-on -- because you should always take your skate bag on board. You dont want to lose that!Skate toolThis is the most important thing. It basically tightens and loosens up your bolts. I just set up a new board and Im still experimenting with it because its kind of tight, so I loosen it up every once in a while. Yesterday, a kid lost his bolt while he was skating, so I tightened it up for him.Trick listThis is so I keep track of my tricks. It just helps me and inspires me to get them. Im still working on them, but I usually finish a trick list every week. Check marks mean I got them.First-aid kitIt has Advil, Neosporin, Band-Aids -- there was a guy who broke his foot at the park, and this helped him. And gum, because we dont want any stinky breath.Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes, pink grapefruitFor your face, because of all that sweat and dirt after skating. Its something I wipe off my face with after I sweat.Neutrogena Clear Face liquid-lotion sunscreen, SPF 55 Its oil-free and a really good sunscreen. Its good for your zits, too!EOS lip balm, sweet mint We gotta keep the lips nice and moisturized.Twisted Peppermint PocketBac sanitizer, Bath and Body WorksWe usually order pizza at the park, with my friends, so we gotta wash our hands. I like Mad About You, but I just ran out of that. I like anything that smells refreshing.Downy Wrinkle Releaser I keep the Downy wrinkle release in my bag for when Im traveling or just need to throw in an extra shirt for the road. I just lay it out and spray out the wrinkles. Smells good too.Mitchum deodorant, shower freshWe dont want stinky pits.Gold Bond Medicated Body PowderYou put it in your knee pads so you dont get sweat stains.Arnicare GelWhen you get bruises, this is just really good pain relief. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Wholesale Jerseys China .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http://www.cheapjerseysusaauthentic.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Jerseys USA . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. NFL Jerseys China Cheap . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. SAO PAULO -- Williams veteran driver Felipe Massa failed to finish his last race in front of his home crowd at Interlagos on Sunday, but he still earned a warm and emotional goodbye.In a Brazilian Grand Prix deeply impacted by rain, Massa crashed out in the 48th of 71 laps when he was in 14th position.In tears, the 35-year-old driver walked through the pit lane wrapped in a Brazilian flag and was greeted by his wife Anna Raffaela, his son Felipinho, a rowdy local crowd and members of all teams.I am leaving with my head up and my heart still aching, Massa told reporters by the pit lane. I apologize to this crowd, this is not the result that I expected here. I can only thank them for the love, for all the emotions that I felt.The Brazilian driver also said he expects to be part of a different racing series next year, without providing further details.Massa has 11 Grand Prix career wins, including two in Brazil. Two weeks from now, he will make his final appearance in a Formula 1 car at the season-finisher in Abu Dhabi, after reaching his 250th start.Massas F1 career beegan in 2002 as a member of Sauber.dddddddddddd He shone at Ferrari, the team that gave him his best chance at the title race in 2008. At a Brazilian GP that he won, Massa lost the crown to Lewis Hamilton after the British driver made a key overtake on the very last lap.One year later Massas life was put at serious risk after he was struck on the head by a wheel at the Hungarian Grand Prix. He stayed in the hospital for days.Massa joined Williams in 2014. In the current season he is 11th with 51 points.With his retirement and the difficulties for Felipe Nasr of Sauber to renew his contract, there is a chance that no Brazilian drivers will be on the grid in 2017. That would be the first time in 48 years.There are no other Brazilian drivers in Europe being considered for a place at the moment.Sundays race was won by three-time series champion Hamilton, forcing a showdown for the season title with Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg in Abu Dhabi. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz