Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

23.08.2018 13:46
ass communications, with a radio/TV focus.I am currently a media relations intern for the Great Southwest Collegiate League, in Antworten

Five years ago, Kimmy Fasani became the first female snowboarder in history to land a double backflip in both the park and the powder -- a slick move if ever there was one. When slopestyle debuted as a sport for the 2014 Sochi Winter Games, Fasani hoped to be there -- but a scary crash broke her pelvis and blew out her knee, ending her Olympic hopes.Today, Fasani is still doing awesome tricks, and she now runs an annual event in Mammoth Lakes, California, that gives aspiring female pros an education in backcountry snowboarding and skiing safety. She also owns an organic bakery with her husband -- pro skier Chris Benchetler -- and is a huge proponent of healthy eating. She shared this quick and simple chocolate recovery shake recipe:Day and time: After a long day in the mountainsPlace: At home in Mammoth Lakes, CaliforniaWhat Im eating: A chocolate cinnamon recovery smoothieWhose recipe: MineWhy Im eating it: As an athlete, I am always looking for new and tasty ways to get a healthy protein-filled snack after being out all day. One of my favorite quick treats is this smoothie.This unique recipe calls for chia seeds, which are high in nutrients and minerals, including Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein and minerals. The hint of cinnamon adds other health benefits, such as the possibility of reducing inflammation, fighting bacteria and lowering blood sugar.The recipe: Serves two 1 pack or serving size scoop of Clif Bar Shot Protein Recovery Drink Mix (my favorite flavor is chocolate, but there also is an orange mango option) 1 fresh or frozen organic banana 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon 1 tablespoon organic chia seeds 1 tablespoon organic nut butter (I prefer peanut butter) 1 cup organic almond milk or other preferred milk option 2 cups water (vary amount, based on your desired consistency)If you want to make your own almond milk instead of using a store-bought product, heres how:Soak 1 cup of organic almonds in a bowl of water overnight or up to two days. Drain and rinse the almonds in cool water. Combine the almonds and 2 cups of cold water in a blender. Blend the mixture at a high speed for two minutes or until the almonds are broken down into a fine almond meal in the water. Strain the almond milk using a cheese cloth, and squeeze out remaining liquid into a large measuring cup to capture the liquid. Take almond meal from cheese cloth and place it in a bowl. Serve your almond milk cold and keep it stored in the refrigerator for up to two days. Note: The leftover almond meal can be used to make cookies or added to oatmeal, smoothies and muffins as it is. Stitched NFL Jerseys . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. China Jerseys Outlet .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. http://www.cheapnfljerseysoutlet.com/ . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Cheap Jerseys From China . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. NFL Jerseys Outlet . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. AT THE TIME of my wish, I was ten months cancer-free. My wish was to be the manager for a day with the Minnesota Twins. I have been a Twins fan for as long as I can remember and also a big Ron Gardenhire fan. I can tell anyone anything they want to know about the team.When I got to Target Field on the day of my wish, I was taken to Gardenhires office, where a personalized jersey and jacket awaited me. After Gardenhire arrived, we talked strategy about the game and then headed out to the field to meet the players, observe and take part in batting and fielding practice. I then got a tour of the clubhouse and received autographed bats from Jim Thome, Justin Morneau and Drew Butera. I took part in a live news conference with local media, threw out the first pitch and enjoyed the game from a suite with my family. The most memorable part of my wish was the news conference. Answering questions with Gardenhire about the game and joking around with the media really made me feel as if I was part of the team.ddddddddddddThe Make-A-Wish experience was very special. It allowed me to forget about my cancer diagnosis, surgeries and treatments. I know it has done the same for countless other children as well.My wish with the Twins also helped me pick a career path. The opportunity to spend the day with the team inspired me to pursue a career in sports broadcasting. I just graduated from Texas Wesleyan University with a bachelors degree in mass communications, with a radio/TV focus.I am currently a media relations intern for the Great Southwest Collegiate League, in which I do a little bit of everything, including website updates, scoreboard and press releases after the games. I also volunteer and serve as a mentor for Cook Childrens Hospital helping cancer patients cope with their illness, and am still involved with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz