Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
ylq Offline

Hobby-Streckenflieger

05.12.2019 07:14
Elementary school is n Antworten

Elementary school is nostalgic, and it is full of laughter and friendship. Some people think that primary schools are only used to learn knowledge, so they do not value their friendship. Some people also think that elementary school life is still early, so there is not much friendship with others. These ideas are totally wrong, because once primary school time passes, memories will fade away, and old friends will forget their former close friends. I have a deep memory of elementary school, but I don't have a complete memory. I only have some piecemeal memories that can't be pieced together. When I was in elementary school, I always thought that my elementary school time was still long, but it was not until the last exam that I realized that my elementary school time had passed. Whenever something is lost, we will feel its preciousness. In my memory, there have been good things, bad things, but also sad things and exciting things. Just after the exam, we all shouted, "Liberate!" But at that time, I saw that every classmate was so cute. On the day of the graduation ceremony, I saw my former classmates again. When I came to the stage to receive my diploma, I found out that time was passing, Bai Ku had a gap, and the time in elementary school had really passed. Six years passed quietly at the pen tip. I can see that every classmate is laughing and trying hard to make themselves look very happy, trying to cover up their unwillingness and sadness. After all, everyone has a dead party, and if you cry, he will "laugh at you". But they are the same, forbearing pain, pretending to be as crazy as usual, after all, this may be the last time they met, and everyone wants to leave a good impression on his classmates. After the graduation ceremony, everyone was silent, walking out of the school with red eye circles reluctantly, and laughing "haha" in their mouths, happy that they had graduated. Now that I have entered junior high school, I will cherish the friendship of classmates more than elementary school. The teacher once said, "Each inch of time is an inch of gold, and it is difficult to buy an inch of gold." I can never go back to elementary school. I can only remember it Marlboro Lights. [Part 2] [Recalling the time in elementary school] This year Newport 100S, I left my alma mater who had lived for 6 years and stepped into the gate of middle school. Looking back, it felt like everything happened yesterday. I can't forget every teacher in the school! Your kind eyes and your teachings. To this day, my mind is still echoing. You nourish our hearts with the knowledge of Lin. We have not only learned a wealth of knowledge, but also learned the truth of being a human, how valuable it is! I can't forget dear classmates, we can't forget our friendship, we have been together for so long, playing together and making trouble together, now talking and leaving, it feels like a dream Carton Of Cigarettes, dreaming that we work hard in the exam room and discuss in class , Running on the playground ... Every sporting event is grand. The sound of gunfire and the cheers and cheers of deaf students are deafening, but we know and follow the principles of friendship first and competition second. Perhaps at that time, it was naive to think that graduation is still far away from us, and we have never cherished it. As the saying goes, people, you must not lose it before you know how to cherish it. Only now I find that elementary school is much happier than junior high school. No matter what, if I can, I would like to tell my schoolmates, "Please cherish your primary school time and childhood. Your primary school career is not much, It means that your childhood is over, but it is followed by youth and they are never as good as your elementary school time, because it is a childhood you will never forget. Unforgettable elementary school life, to the childhood we have lost.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz