Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
ylq Offline

Hobby-Streckenflieger

05.12.2019 07:14
Summer is a sultry Antworten

Summer is a sultry season, the sun is hot and the sultry air is suffocating. But God always inadvertently makes heavy rain, which makes people caught off guard. I go to cram school every day, because my parents are busy with work, I can only face the big sun every day, fight the sun, and walk home to eat. At noon today, as usual, there was no wind, and the sweltering air was overwhelming. I was sweating a lot before I walked. I looked around like I was catching a life-saving straw, and hurried to a big tree on the side of the road. I stayed in the shade, thinking about where to wait, the white clouds covered the sun, and then I continued. Not long, I waited for a long time, about ten minutes passed, and a gust of wind was cool. I stepped out of the shade and prepared to go home. But a gust of wind blew by, and I caught off guard and almost fell. I looked up, and the sun did not know where it had gone, and a large cloud rolled in the sky Cheap Cigarettes. The wind was getting stronger. At this time, pedestrians hurried past, and few people were on the road. It seems that a heavy rain is coming. I was a little anxious, looking around anxiously, trying to find a place to hide from the rain Newport Cigarettes Coupons. The sky was gradually getting dark, few people were walking on the road, the clouds were tumbling, and the wind was blowing against the branches to make a harsh noise. At this moment, my heart was very disturbed, and I was at a loss, standing still, what should I do? All of a sudden it was dark, as if the entire world were to be swallowed up. And I'm like a small stone, blown arbitrarily, I don't know where to be blown. There was a sudden sound of brakes behind me. I turned around and saw a middle-aged man riding a battery car. The middle-aged man was very tall and dark-skinned, wearing a faded light blue shirt, with a lot of white hair in his hair, and wrinkles in the corners of his eyes were clearly visible. He came to me, and I took a few steps back, with some precautions, thinking to myself, "Isn't he a bad guy? I heard that there are many traffickers who sell children now." I was even more afraid, a little trembling. "The child is going to rain. Where are you going? I'll take you for a ride!" The middle-aged man said with some seriousness. "No ... no need, thank you." Without waiting for the man to reply, I hurried to the direction of the original tree. After running about dozens of steps, he saw that the man hadn't chased him before he was relieved. I curled up and leaned against the big tree, anxious and helpless. At this moment the black cloud finally couldn't help it, and the heavy rain poured down. The big raindrops like wild horses, hit me physically. Cold and pain ate me, as if to swallow me. I buried my head in my body and dared not to look out. My brain was blank, and tears rushed up, mixed with rainwater. Suddenly the rain stopped, but the "click" sound of the rain hitting the ground did not stop. I looked up and held an umbrella above my head. This umbrella is like a protective cover, so that I will no longer be eroded by rain, and I feel very warm immediately. Take a closer look, it was the middle-aged man who just supported the umbrella. He looked at me and said Marlboro Gold, "Don't be afraid of the child. I'm not a bad person. I just look at you alone and want to help you." He froze and said, "I was already gone, but I didn't worry about you, so I wanted to come. I looked for it, and found it. "The man handed me a towel, and I choked. Although this towel has been washed white, it is still very clean. I can see that he is a very neat man. The man saw me holding his head and grinned, and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, it's all for you." Although very light, it warmed my heart.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz