Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

22.11.2019 14:23
Ortiz a parting gift as the Boston Red Sox slugger prepared for his final All-Star Game on Tuesday night.I would love to face D Antworten

Miami Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez wants to give David Ortiz a parting gift as the Boston Red Sox slugger prepared for his final All-Star Game on Tuesday night.I would love to face David, Fernandez told ESPNs Marly Rivera on Monday. It would be a dream come true for me.I told him yesterday that I am going to throw him three fastballs down the middle. I want to watch him hit a home run.It didnt happen. Facing Ortiz in the third inning, Fernandez walked him on a full count.Ortiz is making his 10th appearance in the All-Star Game, and he was selected to the starting lineup for the seventh time -- and first since 2013. At age 40, he currently?leads baseball in slugging percentage, OPS and extra-base hits.When asked if hed be bringing his usual 98 mph heat, Fernandez said hed take a little off his pitches to achieve the goal.No -- 90 miles per hour, Fernandez said. So there is no chance that he fouls them or misses them.The winning side in the game secures home-field advantage in the World Series.ESPN Staff Writer Marly Rivera contributed to this report. Yonny Chirinos Jersey . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Brendan McKay Rays Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/1066i-yandy-diaz-jersey-rays.html . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Tyler Glasnow Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Jesus Aguilar Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury.Haas Romain Grosjean suffered a nightmare Sunday at the Brazilian GP when he crashed out even before the race had started! The Haas driver was due to start from seventh on the grid after an inspired qualifying performance.But the Frenchman came a cropper on his first lap out of the pits on Sunday afternoon when he lost control of his car on a wet Interlagos track as he made his way around to the grid and hit the wall. Grosjean was able to walk away from his wrecked car buut was ruled out of the race even before it had started!Hero to zero in twenty-four hours, rued the phlegmatic driver when he returned to the paddock after a medical check-up.ddddddddddddWatch the incident in full at the top of the page...Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: The Formula 1 Gossip column All the 2017 dates and line-ups ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz