Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

07.11.2019 06:58
championships in Georgia earlier this year, and recently Josh became the NSW Junior and Open Champion.Every day they come home Antworten

Only as much as I dream, can I be.Its a quote I have tattooed on my left rib to remind me that fulfilling your dreams is a mental battle. It takes a lot to become a strong diver. You do all your physical preparations in training, but at the end of the day its about whos going to be the toughest mentally.A lot of the time I train really well, but when it comes down to it at competitions, sometimes I let my doubt and my mind get the better of me.This is why my family is so important to me. The amount of support they give me just to keep me motivated -- especially during a time when youre a little bit down -- keeps me going.Theyre always super supportive; when Im injured or didnt train too well and come home frustrated and upset, sometimes just talking to my mum about my struggles inspires me to go back the next day to work hard and keep pushing at it. Its really helpful, even if I know Im in a rough patch or have a long way to go to get to where I need to be.My younger siblings, in particular, are really big inspirations for me.My younger brother, Joshua, and sister, Maddi, are weightlifters, and its an awesome thing to see them achieve their goals and have so much success in their sport.Maddi and Josh represented Australia at the world junior championships in Georgia earlier this year, and recently Josh became the NSW Junior and Open Champion.Every day they come home and I see they have all these challenges that I can relate to, but they always push through.I often feel like I have to be the role model as the older sibling, but as I see my younger siblings pushing through obstacles and achieving their goals, it gives you the kick up the bum to get you motivated and get you thinking that if they can do it, then why cant I?It just gives you that extra motivation.My cousin, James Stannard, is an Australian rugby sevens player, and despite competing in a completely different sport, he inspires and motivates me through the battles that he went through just to help the Australian side qualify for the Olympics.Hell be representing the Australia sevens side at the Olympics, and while our sports are so different, we talk about the few similarities between the two -- mainly the pressure of performing in a high-intensity sport.Its interesting just to get an idea how difficult performing is for them as well.There are moments in diving when you get injured or miss a competition, so you go through the process of recovering and rebuilding to get ready for the next competition. That seems similar to what they go through in rugby.When you compete in any high-performance sport there are similarities, so its nice being able to compare challenges and having someone to discuss them with.Having someone to share the Olympic experience with is really great; James and I had the Commonwealth Games that weve been to together, but were beyond excited to be going to Rio together.Its not just my family who inspire me, though, but also my coach, Chava Sobrino.Sometimes our training environment isnt very busy, and you dont always have a lot of divers training at the same time; you usually train before the younger divers to avoid cramping the boards.It can get really quiet, and its hard to stay motivated when theres only a few people training around you. But my coach is really good at keeping us motivated and keeping the environment fun and a bit funny. Its incredible having him push me forward every day to help me reach my dreams.?But my biggest diving inspiration would be Chinese diver Guo Jingjing; shes amazing.When I first started competing shed already won four Olympic medals. She ended her career when I was starting, so I only got to see her compete a few times. She won almost every competition she entered -- she was amazing to watch and was such a good athlete.I had the chance to meet her. Although she didnt speak much English, it was still an amazing and memorable experience to meet my idol and inspiration.Long before I met Guo Jingjing, I was working alongside some of Australian divings biggest names, such as Chantelle Newberry and Matthew Mitcham, and it really opened my eyes to their work ethic and what is needed to get on top.It was really helpful seeing people at that level, and I was able to say to myself, Thats what I want, thats where I want to be. So I based my training and my attitude on the people I saw, where they were and where I wanted to get to. I did everything I could to make those Australian teams. Stitched Soccer Jerseys . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Replica Soccer Jerseys . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Saturday, kick-off 14:30 Principality StadiumWales and Rob Howley will look to build on their 24-20 victory over Argentina last weekend when Japan visit Cardiff on Saturday.Wales winning record, eight wins and one defeat, doesnt appear to be under threat from a side that has struggled to find the form which saw them defeat South Africa at last years World Cup and narrowly miss out on qualification to the knock-out stages on bonus points.Despite their victory over the Pumas last week, Wales need to find that killer instinct. They allowed Argentina back into a game that should have been done before the final quarter. It is a much changed Welsh side, but with Gareth Abscombe finally given the keys to the halfback kingdom for the very first time, we could see Wales play without the burden of expectation and with a licence to thrill.Team newsWales have made 10 changes to the team that beat Argentina last weekend, but despite the reshuffle, it is a side that poses a massive attacking threat. Jamie Roberts is restored to a back-line that sees Liam Williams start at full-back and Leigh Halfpenny start on the wing for the first time since the 2011 World Cup. Warburton is given the captains armband while 18 year-old Keelan Giles should make his debut from the replacements bench.Japan have made four changes to the team that beat Georgia last week, with wingers Akihito Yamada and Kenki Rukuoka been giving starting roles. The other changes sees prop Kensuke Hatakeyama and lock Samuela Anise come into the starting fifteen.Wales: Liam Williams, Halfpenny, J Davies, Roberts, Cuthbert, Anscombe, Lloyd Williams; Smith, Baldwin, Lee, Hill, Jones, Lydiate, Warburton, King. Replacements: Dacey, Gill, Andrews, Ball, Moriarty, G Davies, S Davies, Giles.Japan: Matsushima, Yamada, Lafaele, Tatekawa, Fukuoka, Tamura, Tanaka; Nakatani, Horie, Hatakeyama, Kajikawa, Anise, Ilaua, Nunomaki, Mafi. Replacemments: Hino, Yamamoto, Ito, Helu, Matsuhashi, Mimura, Uchida, Lotoahea.dddddddddddd.Key head-to-headIf Japan have any chance of an upset, the boot of Yu Tamura will be vital in keeping the scoreboard ticking over. He tagged on two penalties last week but the one conversion from four tries against Georgia will not be good enough. For Wales, it is a trip into the unknown as Gareth Anscombe takes his first start at fly-half. There is no doubting his ability but whether he can stamp a real claim on the fly-half position is a different story.Key stats* The countries have met on nine occasions. Wales lead the series 8-1.* Wales record win against Japan was a 98-0 success in Cardiff 12 years ago, while Japans sole victory came in the 2013 summer tour, in a 23-8 win in Tokyo.* Wales have scored a total of 289 points during four previous Test match encounters at home against Japan.* Japans victory over Georgia in Tbilisi last weekend was their first win since Jamie Joseph took over as head coach.WeatherThe weather in Cardiff is never an issue with the roof at the Principality but it will be dry and cloudy for the game.VerdictWales have far too much firepower in their back-line and if they get an early score, will go on to record a comprehensive victory. The tries will come but nothing less than a demolition against Japan will do. Keenan Giles should be unleashed and his performance will also answer questions on whether hes ready for the international Test arena. With Liam Williams at full-back, any aimless kicking from Japan is going to be punished. Wales have stuttered so far in the autumn series and this provides them with a perfect opportunity to answer critics and lay down a marker ahead of the visit of South Africa next week. Expect them to win by 30. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz