Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

16.10.2019 15:46
the lineup for a third straight game Monday night against the Houston Astros as he remains mired in a slump.Yankees manager Joe Antworten

HOUSTON -- Alex Rodriguez was out of the lineup for a third straight game Monday night against the Houston Astros as he remains mired in a slump.Yankees manager Joe Girardi said Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel has been tough on Rodriguez, but the decision was more to keep Carlos Beltran in the lineup. Beltran has hit .305 this season with 21 home runs and 62 RBI entering Monday.Rodriguez came into Monday 4 for 31 with one home run in July and batting .206 this season with nine home runs and 29 RBI. Hes been a regular in the lineup against left-handers and had played more against righties since the All-Star break. He started seven times during New Yorks recent 10-game homestand and hit his 696th career homer in a 2-1 win over Baltimore on July 18.He wants to be in there, Girardi said. I get that. I dont want a player whos content not being in there. His times going to come. Hes going to get more chances.Despite the benching, Rodriguez is optimistic he can turn it around after speaking to members of the Yankees baseball operations department.My job is to work hard and be ready when my number is called, Rodriguez said. I am optimistic about the future. Ive met with our sabermetrics department and a lot of the numbers are trending in the right direction. Theres no question that for the first two months, my mechanics were out of whack. I think I found something, and Im excited to put it into play.Cody Martin Jersey . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Malik Monk Jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. https://www.hornetslockerroom.com/Marvin-Williams-City-Edition-Jersey/ . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Jalen McDaniels Hornets Jersey . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Robert Franks Jersey .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later.MONZA, Italy -- Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne admits the F1 team has failed in developing its 2016 car after falling a long way short of pre-season expectations.Ahead of its home race Ferrari is still yet to win a grand prix in 2016, which was supposed to be a year the Italian team took the fight to Mercedes. Instead the team has been embroiled in a battle for second with Red Bull.Speaking ahead of qualifying for the Italian Grand Prix, Marchionne said there is no point pretending the season has been a success so far.I dont think theres a doubt in my mind, theres no use putting sweeteners on the stuff, Marchionne admitted. The car isnt there. I think we started well in Australia, I think that we failed in developing the car during the season which is due to a variety of reasons. Post-mortems on this thing have been done ad nauseum now, were done.dddddddddddderrari has recently undergone a staff reshuffle following the departure of technical chief James Allison before the summer break. Marchionne is convinced the team has all the pieces in place to challenge legitimately in 2017.I think weve made changes to the leadership team. I feel quite comfortable this team of kids, these people are quite capable of turning the fate of the Scuderia around.I think we need... unfortunately we dont have a lot of season left. But already here in terms of the changes weve made to the car I feel a lot more comfortable than I did in the past. Let them finish the season, I think well do the best we can for the rest of 16. The fight starts in 2017 at the first race. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz