Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

15.10.2019 15:27
he WNBA playoffs put a lid on the 2016 regular season.Rest is not in the plans for the Lynx, at least not Saturday. After the re Antworten

There is plenty to celebrate for the Minnesota Lynx as the No. 1 seed in the WNBA playoffs put a lid on the 2016 regular season.Rest is not in the plans for the Lynx, at least not Saturday. After the regular-season finale, Minnesota will not play again until Sept. 28 at Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul.The challenge in Atlantas up-and-down season has been the play of the Dream supporting cast behind star Angel McCoughtry.Theres one mark left for Minnesota to set -- with a win over the Atlanta Dream on Saturday, the Lynx can set a new franchise record for wins in a season (28). Minnesota routed Atlanta 83-65 in Minneapolis on July 20 and has won six of its last seven games and 12 of 14.With three wins -- by an average margin of four points -- the Dream hold the third spot in the Eastern Conference at 17-16. Atlanta has clinched one of the eight postseason spots and is back in the playoffs for the fourth time in franchise history.The Lynx, with home-court advantage locked up throughout the playoffs and a first-round bye entering the postseason, signed Lindsay Whalen and Seimone Augutus to multi-year extensions earlier this week and momentum is at their backs as the franchise looks to repeat as WNBA champions.Atlanta currently holds the No. 5 seed in the playoffs and would face the Mercury in the first round if the postseason began Saturday. A win Saturday could increase the Dreams chances of grabbing a top four seed and first-round bye. Chicago is one game ahead of Minnesota entering Saturday but plays Seattle on Sunday, the final day of the regular season.The Sky won for the sixth time in eight games on Friday and can lock up the fourth spot by beating the Storm. It will have to do so without leading scorer Elena Delle Donne, who injured her thumb on her shooting hand on Sept. 7 and underwent surgery Tuesday. The reigning MVP has missed the last four games. She is listed as day-to-day.The road hasnt been unkind to the Lynx, who tied a franchise-best mark earlier this week with a 13th road win.The Lynx announced that they will wear a patch on their jerseys to celebrate the life of Jacob Wetterling. The patch will be worn in Saturdays home game against at Atlanta and at all games throughout the semifinals of the playoffs. Arizona Diamondbacks Pro Shop . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. https://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.us/ . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Stitched Diamondbacks Jerseys .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. The BBLs oldest player, spinner Brad Hogg, has joined the Melbourne Renegades for the 2016-17 season. Hogg, 45, has spent the past five seasons as something of a cult figure with the Perth Scorchers and is their all-time leading BBL wicket taker, and second on the wicket tally for all teams since the tournament began in 2011-12.However, Hogg has decided against remaining in his home state, much to the disappointment of Scorchers coach Justin Langer. I have been a very fortunate man in every respect and had five great seasons with the Scorchers, Hogg said on Monday. It was simply time for me to move on.I had been rejecting other BBL offers for years, but this year I realised the end is coming closer - hopefully its still a few years away yet - but I know this is the time to grab those opportunities and experience everything I possibly can. The competition between the two Melbourne teams is a fierce rivalry and I want to be a part of that intensity over the BBL season.Melbourne is the sporting hub of the country so I see it as a great honour to play there. Its also a great team, and the fever pitch of a two-team rivalry, within the competition will be brilliant. Coming from Perth, the only time we gett a taste of that is in AFL with the Dockers and Eagles.dddddddddddd Its electrifying.The Renegades and Stars games will offer an intense rivalry within the competition itself. It adds an element to the game that I havent experienced. The Renegades can win this league and I cannot wait to get out there and feel the roar of that competition.Hogg played in successful back-to-back BBL campaigns with the Scorchers in 2013-14 and 2014-15, and became Australias oldest T20 international player at the age of 43. This year, at 45, he became the oldest man ever to play in the IPL.Its just amazing when you consider that Brads still fit, got the fire and more to the point in-demand around the world, Renegades coach David Saker said. I dont think there are many recent summers where we havent stood there and applauded his BBL performancesHis experience goes without saying. Hell be great for the guys in the group to learn from and you cant teach the energy and enthusiasm he brings to the club. He loves the battle on the field and we cant wait to see his competitive side come out in red. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz