Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

30.09.2019 14:19
here, though, he wont be playing at Hazeltine in Minnesota.He will be on Irelands Olympic team, though. It took a bunch of defec Antworten

SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- His time seemed to have passed. Hes ranked 150th in the world and almost surely wont be playing on Europes Ryder Cup squad.His chances for making the FedEx Cup playoffs are in danger, too, particularly because he plans to stay at the Rio Olympics after playing in them.And despite winning the PGA Championship in 2008, the years final major hasnt been one of Padraig Harringtons better tournaments, either. Hes missed the cut eight times, including the last three years.All of which the three-time major champion from Ireland would greet with a shrug and a smile.Make that a big smile after he posted a 5-under-par 65 in Saturdays third round of the PGA, the best score among morning starters.There was definitely a score on the golf course, he said after a bogey-free round. I probably made the most of the round today. I played average, but made the most of it, took my chances. Hit the right shots at the right time, and any of the shots that I didnt hit well didnt do me any harm. So it was one of those days. Its nice when you score better than you play.Ranked as high as fourth in 2008 when he also won his second British Open, Harrington has been an infrequent visitor to leaderboards for nearly four years. Yet he also has a win in that span at the 2015 Honda Classic, his first on the PGA Tour in seven years.But inconsistency has accompanied Harrington, 44, for a while. After his Honda victory, his best showing last year was a tie for 20th at the British. He missed nine cuts in 22 tournaments, with one withdrawal.And 2016 hasnt been much better -- at least until this week on a course where he also failed to advance to the weekend in his only appearance 11 years ago.His 65 came well before heavy rains hit the course and suspended play. He hoped conditions would toughen Baltusrol the rest of the way.In my head, Im hoping the scoring goes a little bit like it did the last time the PGA Championship was here, Harrington said, and the leaders come under a bit of pressure on the golf course, and maybe some guys behind, namely me, get a bit of momentum early on and can push on.Harrington will be at the Ryder Cup as one of Darren Clarkes vice captains. Short of winning here, though, he wont be playing at Hazeltine in Minnesota.He will be on Irelands Olympic team, though. It took a bunch of defections by the likes of Rory McIlroy and Graeme McDowell for Harrington to get his spot, one he relishes. So even though he ranks 140th in the FedEx Cup standings and will miss several chances to improve that, barring an unlikely win in the PGA his decision to attend other events in Rio figures to cost him a playoff berth.This is very unusual for me, even if Im not in the FedExCup, I normally come back and would play Wyndham (in Greensboro, North Carolina), Harrington said. But I think so much of the Olympics, Im going to take a weeks holiday and go to a number of events. Its an opportunity of a lifetime to really have a great weeks holiday the second week. The first week will be all business, but hopefully the second week well have a good week and hopefully Ill do enough this week and next week to get myself up in the FedEx points.What events does Harrington plan to attend in Brazil? Nearly everything.Table tennis, gymnastics, diving, velodrome, boxing, he said enthusiastically. Im sure Im missing out on one or two. This is all the second week. So Im trying to do two things a day the second week.---AP Golf Writer Doug Ferguson contributed to this story. Fake Nike NBA Jerseys .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Discount Fake NBA Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/ . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Fake NBA Jerseys Sale . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Fake NBA Jerseys China . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night.The numbers - best times, lap counts and miles completed - at the halfway stage of 2016 pre-season Formula 1 testing. Watch: Mercedes trial S-duct on final day The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky Sports F1.ddddddddddddThe race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: Watch: Day four report from Barcelona Hamilton waits to unleash the W07 ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz