Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

14.08.2019 13:23
ogether four years or so, and weve gone through some hard situations together as a team and not much has changed. They do a good Antworten

Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan and assistant head coach/defense Rob Ryan, coaching together this season for the first time since 1995, have already enjoyed a jaunt on a tandem bicycle this summer as part of a commercial shoot for a local supermarket.So whats a movie promo for the twin brothers to tackle?Thats exactly what the pair of charismatic coaches did for ESPN in a spoofed movie spot for the upcoming Ben Hur film. Take it all in: Fabian Delph England Jersey . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Jordan Henderson England Jersey .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Kyle-Walker-England-Jersey/ . PAUL, Minn. Phil Jones Jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. David Beckham Jersey .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Karma has a funny way of coming back around. Just ask Joey Logano.A little more than 12 months ago, Logano was eliminated from the 2015 NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup when Matt Kenseth intentionally wrecked him at Martinsville Speedway, an attack made in retribution for a prior incident between the two a few weeks earlier at Kansas Speedway.On Sunday, Kenseth was the driver who got wrecked -- pretty much by his own teammate -- opening the door for Logano to win the Can-Am 500 at Phoenix International Raceway. More importantly, the timely victory landed Logano among the four drivers who will compete for the 2016 Sprint Cup next weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway.Logano and the No. 22 Team Penske Ford were often the dominant combination of the 2015 season, and he was bitterly disappointed that after Kenseth wrecked him at Martinsville, he didnt get the opportunity to compete for the crown.But thanks to the incredible events that went down late in Sundays race at Phoenix, hell get that chance next week for the second time in the three years that NASCARs Chase has been run using the current 16-driver elimination format.At Phoenix, Kenseth looked to be cruising to an uncontested victory while Logano was desperately trying to hold off Kevin Harvick for the fourth-place finish he needed to qualify for the Homestead finale on points.As Kenseth sped around to take the white flag, the yellow flew instead as Michael McDowell crashed in Turn 3. Suddenly, Kenseth had to contend with a restart.It didnt go well. Kenseth got a good jump into Turn 1, but when Alex Bowman turned down to block a charging Kyle Busch, Buschs car bumped Bowmans car. The contact unsettled Bowmans Chevrolet enough to send it sliding into Kenseths Toyota, which spun into the Turn 1 wall while Logano and Busch sped past.An additional restart held no drama for Logano, who easily held off Busch in a green-white-checkered finish.It was Loganos 17th career Cup Series race win, and his seventh in the Chase since the elimination format was introduced in 2014. That tops all drivers, and hes still just 26 years old.Man, this feels so good! Logano exclaimed in his Victory Lane television interview. Ive never felt this good about a win before. I feel like I won the Daytona 500 again. Theres so much on the line, and everybody brings their A-game when it comes to winning championships.Were racing for a championship now, he added. We did exactly what we had to do. Were going to go to Homestead and do the same thing.Team owner Roger Penske has the unique opportunity to win both the IndyCar Series championship and NASCARs top championship in the year that Team Penske is celebrating its 50th anniversarry in competition.ddddddddddddSimon Pagenaud won Penskes 14th Indy car title earlier this year, but Penske has achieved less success in stock car racing. Brad Keselowski earned Team Penskes only Cup Series title to date in 2012.Now Logano will represent the legendary team in a championship finale one more time.I guess we can say were going to Homestead, Penske remarked. Today the team really was disciplined, they executed the pit stops and Joeys restarts were classic Logano -- nobody was able to be as cool as he was to take the position.The outcome wasnt the outcome until the overtime, Penske added. I think this proves just how good he is to continually get the job done for us.Logano is convinced that he and his team led by crew chief Todd Gordon have what it takes to prevail in the final four shootout next week at Homestead. His competition includes Busch, fellow Joe Gibbs Racing driver Carl Edwards?and six-time Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson.In his other championship final experience in 2014, Logano finished 16th at Homestead, last among the four Chase contenders. He vows that will not happen again.We have experience now, Logano stated. Weve been together four years or so, and weve gone through some hard situations together as a team and not much has changed. They do a good job of keeping their head straight and a lot of that comes from Todd.Were peaking at the right time, which is a good sign, Logano continued. Weve had some speed the last three races. Texas was one of our best races of the year and to go to a racetrack thats very similar to that makes me excited. We know what it takes to win a championship because weve been through that situation once before. Ive been saying throughout this Chase that I hope were in that situation because we know how to handle it. Today we were in that situation and we won the race, and I cant wait to put my team in that situation again.Its hard to think of a 26-year-old as a grizzled veteran, but Logano has already been racing at the Cup level for eight full years.The kid once known as Sliced Bread seems to realize that a driver often needs to lose a championship to learn how to win one.Hell get that chance in one weeks time.Weve got momentum, he acknowledged. I remember the last time we got through to Homestead, I wasnt this excited. I was immediately nervous.This is not that feeling, he added. I have confidence this time. I know we can do it. I dont feel its a long shot like the last time, when it was the first time I was racing for a championship.This time I feel like weve been there before. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz