Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

14.08.2019 13:20
I was trying to match him and keep our team in the game." NOTES: Ventura expects to fulfil his contract and has no plans to quit Antworten

DENVER -- Turns out, the billionaire owner known as Silent Stan doesnt mind talking when hes walking his dog around the halls of the Pepsi Center.On his stroll Friday with his German shepherd, E. Stanley Kroenke briefly chatted with The Associated Press about his football team the Los Angeles Rams (were competitive, he said), his Barclays Premier League soccer squad Arsenal (Im there every month) and what occupies his time these days (How do I spend my time? I spend my time on my businesses and my family).In 2010, the NFL approved Kroenkes bid to become principal owner of the Rams. In 2014, he became sole owner.And after last season, the team moved to Los Angeles.Asked what he would say to Rams fans after relocating the franchise from St. Louis to L.A., he responded: Were building a team and were excited for the future of the Rams. The response in receiving the team back to Los Angeles was absolutely fantastic. Its been a great experience.The Rams are 3-2 heading into their game this weekend in Detroit (2-3). After that, theyll take off for London to face the New York Giants.Were young, Kroenke said. I think its the fifth year in a row were the youngest team in the NFL. Weve been building this team.On the new stadium front, Kroenke said that developers appear on pace to open the 70,000-seat, clear-roofed football stadium in Inglewood, California, in August 2019. The stadium will serve as the main attraction of a sprawling campus that includes a 6,000-seat theater, about 2,500 residential units, 895,000 square feet of retail space, a 300-room hotel and office space. There will also be at least 25 acres of parks, playgrounds and green space.Were building a small city to the centerpiece of which is a great, big stadium, said Kroenke, whose name, E. Stanley, is an ode to baseball icons Enos Slaughter and Stan Musial.In addition to the Rams, hes the majority shareholder of Arsenal and also owns the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association, along with the Colorado Avalanche of the National Hockey League. His son, Josh, oversees the Nuggets as well as the Avalanche.Hopefully, theyre going to have some great teams this year, Kroenke said. Weve got some exciting players. Were looking forward to it.Kroenkes Denver-based company, Kroenke Sports and Entertainment, runs the Colorado Rapids of Major League Soccer. His subsidiary companies oversee cable channels such as The Outdoor Channel and the World Fishing Network. Hes also served on boards for companies such as Wal-Mart Stores Inc., and the Missouri Basketball Hall of Fame.Theres always a lot going on, Kroenke said, before hopping on the elevator with his dog.---AP Sports Writer Greg Beacham contributed.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jared Goff Womens Jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Tyler Higbee Womens Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-orlando-pace-rams-jersey/ . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Kurt Warner Jersey . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Tyler Higbee Youth Jersey .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights.CHICAGO -- John Danks wants to show he can be a reliable starter again. Hows this for evidence? Danks pitched three-hit ball over eight innings for his first victory in more than a year, and the Chicago White Sox won for just the second time in 12 games, beating the surging Oakland Athletics 4-1 on Saturday. "I want to be a stopper," Danks said. "I want to be a guy that goes out there and can be depended on to give us as good a chance to win as anybody." He did just that, and he got just enough support in the end. Adam Dunn and Paul Konerko homered. Alex Rios drove in the go-ahead run, and the White Sox handed the Athletics just their fourth loss in 22 games. Dunn connected leading off the second to tie the score at 1-all, and it stayed that way until the White Sox scored three against the struggling Sean Doolittle (3-1) in the eighth. Alejandro De Aza led off with an infield single and moved up on a sacrifice bunt by Alexei Ramirez before Rios broke the tie with a single to centre. Konerko followed with a two-run drive to left. "The ball Konerko hit was pretty much off his shoetops," said Doolittle, whos allowed 10 runs in his last 3 2-3 innings. "So its kind of, today they just beat me and I have to tip my hat to them. The rally made a winner of Danks (1-2), who struck out six and walked one in his fourth start. He retired the final 21 batters he faced on the way to his first win since he beat the Cubs on May 19 last season. That also turned out to be the final start of the year for Danks, who had surgery in August to repair a capsule tear and remove debris in his rotator cuff and biceps. "This is more indicative of what you would want to see," manager Robin Ventura said. "Hes a competitor always, but with the ability to throw and have location and keep guys off balance and have a feel for the game. When youre not quite right, he doesnt have as good a feel for it as he does in the last two starts." Danks won a career-high 15 games for the White Sox in 2010 and hasnt reached that level since then. His first three starts were a bit up and down, but this was more like it. Never mind that his command of the fastball werent quite there. He had his curve working, and that was enough to lower his ERA from 5.63 to 4.dddddddddddd13. "His velocity is climbing, it looks like, as he goes, but hes definitely pitching with less velocity than hes had when it was years ago," Konerko said. "But that can be a good thing if he pitches now and learns to do some things that he might have to do. Then if he gets back to where hes going to get to -- which Im sure he will -- now you have both weapons." Addison Reed worked a scoreless ninth for his 18th save in 19 chances. It was a big improvement after giving up five runs in a non-save opportunity against Seattle on Wednesday. Tommy Milone went seven innings for Oakland, allowing one run and four hits, but did not figure in the decision. He struck out seven, walked one, and is 3-0 in his past five starts. "I was just trying to match what Danks was doing," he said. "He was going out there throwing strikes and getting us out. To end his night he retired 21 in a row that was pretty impressive. I was trying to match him and keep our team in the game." NOTES: Ventura expects to fulfil his contract and has no plans to quit if the White Sox overhaul their roster. Hes in the second season of a three-year deal, and his team entered Saturdays game last in the AL Central at 25-34. "There, for one reason or another, are whispers (that) because its going like this, Im not going to come back," he said. "Thats the farthest thing from the truth. For me, Im in it for as long as Im in it and you go from there. A situation like this, Id be ashamed to walk away just because its tough. I think thats part of being in it with these guys -- that Im here as much as they are as far as turning it around and being ready to go." ... Ventura was back managing the White Sox after missing two games to attend his daughters graduation in California. ... Tony La Russa made it clear he has no desire to return to the dugout. "I had my time," said the former Chicago, Oakland and St. Louis manager. "I have passed the baton. Now, I see how much fun it is to second guess." LaRussa was in town for a reception honouring the White Soxs 1983 AL West championship team. ... RHP A.J. Griffin (5-4, 3.67 ERA) starts for Oakland on Sunday, with LHP Hector Santiago (1-4, 3.35) going for the White Sox. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz