Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

13.08.2019 13:00
he two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. [url=http://www.metssale.com Antworten

With 16 games left in the American Association season heading into Friday night, the Winnipeg Goldeyes fumbled a great chance to tighten the leagues wild card standings. Winnipeg gave up 16 hits in an 8-3 loss to the visiting Kansas City T-Bones in front of 6,023 fans at Shaw Park. With the loss, Winnipeg remains 2 ½ games behind the Gary SouthShore RailCats in the American Association wild card race. The RailCats lost to the Sioux Falls Canaries last night. Despite giving up two runs in the top of the first inning, Ray Sadler stroked a double off the left field wall in the bottom of the first inning to score Yurendell de Caster and Ryan Scoma and tie the game 2-2. Goldeyes starter Matt Rusch got through the second and third innings unscathed, but found trouble in the top of the fourth. Kansas City strung together three singles to lead off the fourth inning and grabbed a 4-2 lead. In the top of the fifth, the T-Bones tallied four runs on five hits. After giving up a one-run double to T-Bones first baseman Jairo Perez and walking the bases loaded, Rusch was relieved by Brendan Lafferty, who then gave up a two-run single to Kansas City third baseman Brandon Jones. The T-Bones other run came on an infield single. Goldeyes centre fielder Tyler Graham singled in Fehlandt Lentini in the ninth inning to complete the scoring. Offensively, the Goldeyes banged out 10 hits in the game, led by two-hit efforts from Graham, de Caster and Sadler. "Unfortunately, we got beat today by the elements," Goldeyes manager Rick Forney said on the TSN 1290 post-game show. "We hit some balls on the screws to right field and right-centre field that got knocked down by the wind. If it was a north wind or no wind, we might hit five or six home runs. "But, we were sloppy on defence and didnt do enough to win. They played better than we did." Winnipeg has won five consecutive series at home and will need to take the final two games of this three-game series in order to keep the streak intact. Rusch fell to 5-4 on the season after being on the hook for all eight of Kansas Citys runs. It is his first loss since June 21. Lafferty gave up three inherited runs in the fifth inning, but threw a scoreless sixth inning. Kaohi Downing then came in a shutout the T-Bones for the final three innings. He didnt even allow a hit. T-Bones starter Rick Zagone picked up his first win for Kansas City this season. He went six innings. Keith Picht tossed the final three innings for his first save of the season. The Goldeyes and T-Bones meet again Saturday night at Shaw Park. Winnipeg will send newly acquired Jason Jarvis to the hill against Kansas Citys Ethan Cole. Game time is 6 p.m. Jason Vargas Mets Jersey .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Keon Broxton Mets Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.metssale.com/mets-yoenis-cespedes-jersey/ . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Brandon Nimmo Mets Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Keith Hernandez Jersey . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. New Zealand scrum-half Aaron Smith has made an emotional apology after he was suspended for Saturdays Test against South Africa.Smith was stood down for the match against the Boks after he was seen entering a Christchurch Airport toilet with a woman last month. Smith has now returned home from South Africa to be with his partner,?Teagan.Ive made a huge mistake, a huge error in judgement, Smith said at the team hotel. I would firstly like to ssay a huge sorry to my partner Teagan, her family, my family.ddddddddddddm also sorry to my teammates, NZRU and the New Zealand fans. My behaviour was unacceptable.Smith came close to breaking down as he added: If you could respect me and my partner in this situation - Im just trying to get home to deal with this. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz