Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

13.08.2019 11:09
in the first inning, but the Tampa Bay Rays came back from a three-run deficit to beat Boston 4-3 in 11 innings Wednesday night Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- David Ortiz hit his 30th home run in the first inning, but the Tampa Bay Rays came back from a three-run deficit to beat Boston 4-3 in 11 innings Wednesday night and prevent the Red Sox from taking sole possession of first place in the AL East.Luke Maile doubled with two out in the 11th and scored after Red Sox pitcher Heath Hembree (4-1) dropped a throw to first base on Kevin Kiermaiers grounder.Brad Boxberger (2-0) got the win after one inning of relief.Boston has won 10 of its last 13 games and remained tied in first with Toronto after the Blue Jays lost 8-2 to the Angels.Bidding to become the majors first 18-game winner, Rick Porcello allowed Evan Longorias tying homer in the eighth before leaving with 7 2/3 innings pitched. It was Longorias 30th homer.Dan Hamhuis Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Filip Forsberg Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/ . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Matt Irwin Jersey . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Ryan Ellis Predators Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half.ARCADIA, Calif. -- New Money Honey is rapidly developing a diverse portfolio.A 2-year-old filly, New Money Honey won her stakes debut and recorded her first victory in the Grade 3 Miss Grillo Stakes on a yielding turf course at Belmont Park on Oct. 2, her second career start. On Friday at Santa Anita, New Money Honey won her Grade 1 debut in the $1 million Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf on a firm course at Santa Anita.The win left owner Bob Edwards and trainer Chad Brown looking forward to longer turf races for 3-year-old fillies in 2017 and a possible try in a major stakes on dirt in the spring in the buildup to the Kentucky Oaks at Churchill Downs on May 5.I think the sky is the limit, Brown said. A mile is as short as she wants to run. I think this filly has an unbelievable future.Its not out of the question that we give her a spin on the dirt to see how she handles it before the Kentucky Oaks.New Money Honey ($15) had no trouble with a firm turf course in the BC Juvenile Fillies Turf. Ridden by Javier Castellano, New Money Honey was fifth early and raced in fourth place on the backstretch, about five lengths behind Lull, who set a quick pace of 22.35 seconds for the opening quarter-mile and 45.75 for a half-mile.New Money Honey rallied three wide on the turn and was fourth in early stretch. She closed steadily through the stretch to take the lead in the final furlong. New Money Honey was timed in 1:34.01. She finished a half-length in front of Coasted, who closed from last in a field of 14. Cavale Doree, who was 10th with a quarter-mile remaining, rallied to finish third, 1 1/2 lengths behind New Money Honey.Lull, who led by as much as 3-1/2 lengths on the backstretch, held fourth and was followed by Rymska, La Coronel, La Force, Sweeping Paddy, Roly Poly, Spain Burg, Intricately, Happy Mesa, Madam Dancealot and Hydrangea.ddddddddddddLa Coronel, the winner of the Grade 3 Jessamine Stakes at Keeneland on Oct. 12, was the 4-1 favorite. She was 13th early and raced wide throughout.Coasted closed well on the rail in the stretch. The narrow loss was a frustration for trainer Leah Gyarmati.She had a good bit of trouble, Gyarmati said. I think thats why she didnt win. I was hoping shed break and be a little closer.The BC Juvenile Fillies Turf was the first start in the United States for Cavale Doree, who previously raced in France. Jockey Flavien Prat said the tight track at Santa Anita, compared to French racecourses, caught Cavale Doree by surprise.She didnt break very fast, Prat said. I had to put her in the race. She had a little bit of trouble on the turn. On the backstretch, she made a nice move.New Money Honey gave Brown his third career win in the BC Juvenile Fillies Turf. He won the race in 2014 with Lady Eli at Santa Anita. Brown and Castellano agreed that New Money Honey would be best served by racing as a stalker.I like the way she did it, Castellano said. I had a lot of confidence with my filly. This filly is amazing. She gave me a powerful move.New Money Honey, by Medaglia dOro, was purchased for $450,000 at the 2015 Keeneland September yearling sale. She has earned $686,600 for Edwards, of Boca Raton, Fla. Fridays race left Edwards and Brown with high expectations for next year.We had a perfect setup, Brown said. This is a young horse thats getting better and a jockey that knows her. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz