Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

13.08.2019 11:07
rate that every day.Sirk missed spring practice but set a goal of returning for the start of fall camp, and he is listed atop th Antworten

DURHAM, N.C. -- Duke quarterback Thomas Sirk has made it back for the start of preseason camp nearly six months after he ruptured his left Achilles tendon during an offseason conditioning workout.Sirk will take part in the Blue Devils first practice on Monday night, Coach David Cutcliffe said, but it will be in a limited role.While the teams medical staff has declared Sirk 100 percent ready and Cutcliffe says his quarterback feels great, he added theres a little bit of a mystery. So, the coaching staff is putting Sirk on a pitch count, not just on throws but on how much weve fatigued him and the plan is to let him work through his position drills and 7-on-7 passing workouts, among other drills.Cutcliffe said he will have a clearer picture of Sirks status a week and a half into this thing and see where he really is.Sirk is a redshirt senior who in his first season as the Blue Devils starter led them to their first bowl victory since 1961. He was the co-MVP of the overtime Pinstripe Bowl win over Indiana after rushing for two touchdowns and throwing for another. Last season, he passed for 2,625 yards with 16 TDs and led the team in rushing with 803 yards and eight scores.Sirk was hurt Feb. 9 while running a 10-yard sprint with some teammates. He heard a pop in his left heel and immediately recognized the sound -- the same one he heard in his other heel in April 2013, when he ruptured his right Achilles tendon and was lost for that season.I thought I was going to see a totally crumbled youngster, Cutcliffe said. I saw a determined young man with great spirit and great attitude. ... I celebrate that every day.Sirk missed spring practice but set a goal of returning for the start of fall camp, and he is listed atop the preseason depth chart in the teams media guide. Duke opens the season Sept. 3 against North Carolina Central.Sirk has been working with the Blue Devils receivers all spring and summer, keeping his throwing arm and mental skills sharp while his heel heals.Hes not favoring any leg. Hes giving it all on his messed-up leg, as you would say, and he looks fluid to me, receiver Anthony Nash said. Hes not passive, hes not timid. Thats the main thing for him, just keeping that confidence.---Follow Joedy McCreary at http://twitter.com/joedyap. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/joedy-mccrearyJosh Allen Womens Jersey . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Leonard Fournette Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Quincy-Williams-II-Elite-Jersey/ . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Quincy Williams II Youth Jersey . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Leonard Fournette Youth Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51.NAPLES, Fla. -- Harris English and Matt Kuchar won the Franklin Templeton Shootout on Saturday, holding off Wisconsin friends Steve Stricker and Jerry Kelly by a stroke at Tiburon.English and Kuchar also won in 2013 in their first start together and finished second the last two years.Its a thrilling event to come out with a win, amazing feeling, Kuchar said. I think its just such a fun partnership weve had. Weve had such a good run. To have our last four events together, to have our track record be first, second, second, first is quite amazing.English eagled the par-5 17th and they closed with a 7-under 65 in better-ball play to finish at 28 under.We had some good action there and it kind of came down to the last couple holes and kind of set up perfect on 17 for me, English said. Really reachable par 5 and hit a really good drive off the tee and knew Kuch was in really good position so I could play really aggressive. Hit a really good 8-iron right where I wanted to and made about a 12-footer.Thats the difference in these events, Kuchar said. Pulling out some shots like that, getting an eagle, getting that two-shot swing, thats a big deal. This event comes down to you need to make birdies, you need to make some scores under par,, and to do it on the 17th hole today and the position and the situation we were in, it was a battle.ddddddddddddWe werent making a huge number of birdies. Its not like we were just battling with birdies, it was a fairly challenging day. But for Harris to come through and eagle 17 and give us that one-shot lead.Stricker and Kelly also shot 65.We just couldnt get that momentum, Stricker said. A shot here or there. Jerry played great. Wish I could have helped him out a couple more times. I had some putts at it I didnt make, but it was fun. Harris made an eagle. I knew somebody was going to do something there. It was just playing too short. He hit two great shots there at 17 and that was the difference really.English and Kuchar each earned $385,000. They opened with a 57 on Thursday in the scramble round and had a 66 on Friday in modified alternate shot.Charley Hoffman and Billy Horschel were third at 26 under after a 61.Lexi Thompson and Bryson DeChambeau tied for last at 16 under after a 67. Thompson became the second woman to compete in the event, following Annika Sorenstam with Fred Couples in 2006. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz