Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

12.08.2019 12:58
s Zjuzins in the 67th before Portugal substitute Ricardo Quaresmas crosses let William Carvalho restore the lead with a header a Antworten

Middleweight world titleholder Billy Joe Saunders will make his first defense against an opponent to be determined on Oct. 22 at Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales, promoter Frank Warren announced.Saunders (23-0, 12 KOs), 27, of England, who previously avoided a world title unification fight with Gennady Golovkin despite calling him out and then being offered a career payday to fight him, will be fighting for the first time since December, when he eked out a majority decision to win the title from Irelands Andy Lee.Saunders was supposed to make his initial defense against Ukraines Max Bursak on April 30 in London, but pulled out after suffering a left hand injury. Saunders took the fight with Bursak after rejecting the offer to unify with Golovkin on April 23.Then Saunders was supposed to make his first defense on the Tyson Fury-Wladimir Klitschko II undercard on Oct. 29 in Manchester, England, but he had his fight moved up one week when the heavyweight championship rematch was canceled last week due to Furys withdrawal.I cant wait to shake the cobwebs off and get back in there where I belong. Its been too long, Saunders said. Every fight is dangerous at this stage so it is important that I dont overlook or underestimate anybody. I have worked long and hard to get where I am today and there is some huge fights out there for me. I need to take care of this fight and then Ill move on to bigger and better things. Im fully focused on the job in hand and putting on an explosive performance down in Cardiff. I cant wait to get this show on the road.Also on the card, Englands Tommy Langford had hoped to challenge middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr. for the British title but Eubank, who also dodged Golovkin despite calling him out and being offered a career-high payday to fight him earlier this month in London, pulled out, claiming an elbow injury.So with Eubank out of the fight and vacating the British title, Langford (17-0, 6 KOs), 27, the Commonwealth champion, will instead take on Sam Sheedy (17-1, 4 KOs), 28, for the vacant British title, promoter Frank Warren announced Wednesday.This is a great fight for me, Langford said. Sam is a good boxer and has one of those styles that can make life very difficult for anyone so I will have to get it right on the night. Hes only lost once in a fight that he should have won. Ive watched it back and it was an unlucky decision against Navid Mansouri. He poses a lot of threats but I am very confident I can get in there and get the job done.Having the opportunity to fight for the British title is phenomenal for me and its a great chance to propel myself on to that next level. This is a chance to put my name in the history books and I wont be letting it pass.Englands Paul Butter (21-1, 12 KOs), the 27-year-old former bantamweight world titlist, will also fight on the card in a scheduled 10-round bout against an opponent to be determined. The fight will be Butlers first since linking up with top British trainer Joe Gallagher, who was named 2015 trainer of the year by Ring magazine.Im really looking forward to working alongside Joe, Butler said. Weve already been working on a few little things in the gym that will improve me. Hes a great professional and has watched all of my previous fights to pinpoint areas in which I can improve.Just being around the lads in the gym and seeing the big fights that theyre involved in is good to be around and it gives you a real push. Ive known most of the guys in the gym since I was an amateur. Working alongside them and watching them train is good, you pick up new things such as different shot selections every day.Butler has won four fights in a row since dropping down to junior bantamweight and getting stopped by Zolani Tete in the eighth round of a March 2015 world title bout in Liverpool, England.British junior middleweight champion Liam Williams (15-0-1, 10 KOs), 24, of Wales, headlines the card in a defense against Londons 28-year-old Ahmet Patterson (17-0, 7 KOs). Peja Stojakovic Jersey . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Bogdan Bogdanovic Kings Jersey . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic-DeMarcus-Cousins-Kings-Jersey/ . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Nemanja Bjelica Kings Jersey . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Marvin Bagley III Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. LUCERNE, Switzerland -- Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice and missed a penalty in Portugals 4-1 win over Latvia in World Cup qualifying on Sunday, but the European champion still trails group leader Switzerland.Switzerland kept its 100 percent record with a fourth straight win but was often labored in beating the Faeroe Islands 2-0.Goals in each half from recalled forward Eren Derdiyok and captain Stephan Lichtsteiner were enough on a rain-swept evening.The Swiss stay three points ahead of Portugal, due to its victory when the teams played in September to open the qualifying program.Ronaldo, who missed that game in Switzerland, has scored seven of Portugals 16 goals in three games since.Against Latvia, Ronaldo opened the scoring with a 28th-minute spot kick, then saw his penalty in the 59th hit the left-hand post and bounce away off the goalkeepers legs.Latvia levelled through substitute Arturs Zjuzins in the 67th before Portugal substitute Ricardo Quaresmas crosses let William Carvalho restore the lead with a header and Ronaldo make the win safe with a volley. Defender Bruno Alves added a fourth in stoppage time.Earlier, third-placed Hungary beat Andorra 4-0.Switzerland has seemed to ease off against the group outsiders since startiing with impressive wins against its two closest rivals.ddddddddddddStill, the Swiss were seldom threatened and also struck the frame of the goal in each half against the Faeroe Islands, who lost 6-0 at home to Portugal last month.Derdiyok showed high-class technique to open the scoring in the 27th minute, taking a long lofted ball from Valon Behrami with a controlling first touch. He then struck a low left-foot shot past goalkeeper Gunnar Nielsen.It was the 11th goal of Derdiyoks 56-match international career which has only rarely fulfilled the 28-year-old forwards early promise.Admir Mehmedis shot struck a post in the 78th five minutes before Lichtsteiner sealed the three points. The veteran right-back advanced deep into the penalty area to meet left-back Ricardo Rodriguezs cross with a bouncing header.In Budapest, Hungary captain Balazs Dzudzsak created first-half goals for 37-year-old Zoltan Gera and Adam Lang. Adam Gyursco and Adam Szalai added late goals.Hungary has seven points from four matches, and next travels to play Portugal in March. Then, Switzerland will be favored to beat Latvia at home. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz