Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

10.08.2019 12:24
d in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO --?Chris Langridge and Marcus Ellis are closing in on Britains first Olympic badminton medal for 12 years and hoping to do a Leicester.The last time Team GB made the semifinals was also in 2004 but the doubles act updated that record on Monday when they beat Japans Hiroyuki Endo and Kenichi Hayakawa in straight games 21-19, 21-17.Langridge and Ellis, ranked No. 22 in the world, are now guaranteed to play for at least a bronze medal but the outlook could be even better if they beat Haifeng Fu and Zhang Nan on Tuesday, and a shock title win has entered their thoughts.Our record against the Chinese pair is not as good as we would like but anything can happen, Langridge said. We are going to go out there and hopefully do a Leicester.Its insane really -- if you had told me before the start that we would make the semifinals, I would have bitten your hand off.Langridge, 31, said later the surprise victory over the world No. 8 pairing had been the result of 21 years of hard work.?We are one of these pairs that are quite up and down, added the Milton Keynes-based player. But this tournament we have shown our ability throughout the group and knockout stages.I am not competitive outside of badminton, I would let my missus win at bowling if she wanted to - but not badminton.We give everything on court and you can see from our emotion how badly we wanted it -- it means everything to be in the semifinals. Cheap Air Max Sale . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Air Max Free Shipping . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.airmaxireland.com/ . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Cheap Air Max Ireland . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Air Max Ireland Sale . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Indias Arjun Atwal scored a 1-under 71 in the first round of the PGA Sanderson Farms Championship in Jackson on Thursday. This placed him tied-45th and six shots behind the leader Trey Mullinax of USA when reports last came in .Atwal began the front nine strongly with birdies on the par-five 3rd and the par-three 7th. he had no bogeys in the first nine holes.He faltered on the back nine with a couple of bogeys on the par-four 12th and the ppar-five 14th.dddddddddddd However, he finished strongly with a birdie on the par-4 17th to finish 1-under for the day.Atwal had last participated in the Wyndham Championship on the PGA Tour in August where he had failed to make the cut. He had failed to make the cut at the Sanderson Farms Championship last year. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz