Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Streckenfliegen allgemein.
jokergreen0220 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.08.2019 05:04
PARK CITY, Utah -- Lindsey Vonns surgically repaired right knee feels so good she could be racing again by the end of the month, Antworten

PARK CITY, Utah -- Lindsey Vonns surgically repaired right knee feels so good she could be racing again by the end of the month, five weeks earlier than she originally expected. Zach Allen Cardinals Jersey . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile. "When I was looking at the plan and the timeline, it didnt seem like it would be at all possible to do that," said Vonn, who appeared at the U.S. Olympic Committee media summit Wednesday via videoconference. "Its because Im feeling so strong and ready that Im bringing that possibility back into the mix. "Its definitely a possibility at this point," she said. "I have to get over there and see how I feel." The reigning Olympic downhill champion shredded her anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in a crash at the world championships in Schladming, Austria, last February. The original timetable didnt even have her in ski boots until November, but when the U.S. Ski Team travelled to Chile for its training camp, Vonn was there. She didnt waste any time, either, taking two runs shortly after she landed Aug. 31. "I was definitely pretty amped to get on snow," she said. "It was a long wait for those first couple of runs, but it was definitely worth it." Vonn said her knee held up perfectly, with no pain or swelling while she was in Chile - or since then. "Things are definitely further along than I anticipated," she said. "But Im not going to race until Im absolutely 100 per cent." And that last hurdle is purely mental. Vonn doesnt expect to race slalom because of the additional stress it puts on her knee, and is focusing instead on the downhill and speed events, her specialities. But she isnt back to race speed yet - no small thing for someone who easily can hit 80 mph as she hurtles down the mountain. Vonn is in Ohio, where boyfriend Tiger Woods is playing in the Presidents Cup. She plans to head to Europe in the middle of the month for more training, and said shell probably make a decision about Soelden "a few days" before the World Cup begins. If she doesnt race in Soelden, shell "for sure" be at the World Cup in Beaver Creek, Colorado, which is near her hometown of Vail. The Sochi Games may have looked like a long shot when Vonn was injured. But she has no doubt that not only will she be at the Olympics come February, shell once again be the one to beat. "I know I can win a medal," she said. "I look forward to defending my title in Sochi." Adrian Wilson Youth Jersey . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. Andy Isabella Youth Jersey . Especially after he got ejected. "How many innings was that?" he wondered. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Zach-Allen-Jersey/ .A. Dickey, even though he was coming off a Cy Young Award in 2012. Many felt the Jays would regret giving up righthanded pitcher prospect Noah Syndergaard and catcher Travis DArnaud over the long haul.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Columbus Blue Jackets have reassigned defenceman Tim Erixon to their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass. Erixon skated in two games for Columbus earlier this season and was a healthy scratch in the Blue Jackets 5-2 win over Washington on Thursday night. David Johnson Youth Jersey. He has four goals and 19 assists and a +6 plus/minus rating in 25 games with Springfield in 2013-14. In 51 career NHL appearances with the Blue Jackets and New York Rangers, Erixon has seven assists. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz