Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Streckenfliegen allgemein.
jokergreen0220 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.08.2019 05:03
HENDERSON, Nev. [url=http://www.swellbottlesuomi.com/]Swell Pullo Suomi[/url] . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Antworten

HENDERSON, Nev. Swell Pullo Suomi . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday. The LPGA Tour combined for a score of 17 under, edging the Champions Tour by one stroke and beating the PGA Tour by nine strokes. Lewis (31-34) had eight birdies, including six birdies on the first nine holes at the Rio Secco Golf Club, and one bogey to pace the LPGA Tour toward its first 3Tour win since 2009. Last year, the LPGA Tour lost a two-hole playoff to the PGA Tour team. Natalie Gulbis, with four birdies and two bogeys, was next for the LPGA Tour at 2 under. Cristie Kerr, the LPGAs third golfer, didnt have her score count on five holes in this two-player, best-ball format that allowed each team to discard one score per hole. The LPGA Tour took over the lead for good on the fifth hole, which Lewis and Kerr birdied and Gulbis bogeyed. Kenny Perry missed a 7-foot birdie putt on the par-4 18th hole that would have sent the match into a playoff with the LPGA Tour team for the Champions Tour Team. Perry and Bernhard Langer didnt score on all 18 holes for the Champions Tour, who were led by Fred Funk at 4 under. "As soon as he (Perry) hit that shot in there I kind of saw last year happening all over again," Lewis said. "I immediately grabbed my glove, and I think all three of us had it in our head that we were going to go to a playoff. It was pretty surprising he missed it, but glad to be on the right side of it this time. "I made six birdies on the front, so it kind of got us off to a really good start. I didnt make as many birdies on the back side, but Cristie and Natalie kind of held me in there. The guys can kind of turn it on, it seems, whenever they want to, so we knew coming out of those last three holes we had to make some birdies." Billy Horschel paced the PGA Tour team, which also included Boo Weekley and Jason Day, at even-par 72 (36-36). The PGA went 5 over on the par-4 18th hole, where Horschel had a quadruple-bogey and Weekley bogeyed. The LPGA Tour team received $500,000, the second-place Champions Tour team earned $270,000 and the third-place PGA Tour team got $230,000. It was the sixth win for the LPGA Tour in the 22 years the event has been held. The PGA Tour has claimed nine titles while the Champions Tour has seven. "We were so close last year, and the last couple years for that matter," Kerr said. "We came out strong, we came out trying to win it and really got the break of Kenny missing the putt on the last hole or we would have been in another playoff. "We made so many birdies and they seemed to respond on the back nine really strong, and we didnt get lucky, but we got the break when we needed to." "We were extra excited (about) the win today because we lost a playoff last year," Gulbis said. "So we were in the mix and lost a playoff to the PGA Tour, and it looked like it was almost going to go to playoff again today. So were pretty excited to win it." Swell Pullo Hinta . The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win. Swell Jälleenmyyjät .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. http://www.swellbottlesuomi.com/swell-juomapullo.html . After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin.NEW YORK -- Hall of Famer Hakeem Olajuwon has been chosen as the NBA Ambassador to Africa by the league. The native of Nigeria will work closely with the NBA Africa office in Johannesburg and have a prominent role in the development of basketball on the continent through various events and activities. Olajuwon was the first pick in the 1984 draft and led the Houston Rockets to two NBA titles. He was a 112-time All-Star and the 1994 MVP. Swell Bottle Suomi. Amadou Gallo Fall, the NBAs vice-president for development in Africa, says Wednesday in a statement that the league is elated that "one of the greatest to ever play the game, a son of Africa, and a legend of Hakeems stature will officially represent the NBA in Africa." More than 30 players from Africa have played in the NBA since 1984. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz