Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jokergreen0220 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

19.06.2018 04:26
kick was headed o Antworten

VANCOUVER -- New Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella doesnt want his players to get too social on Twitter. Pepe Portugal Jersey . Tortorella said Thursday he wants Vancouver players to limit their Twitter use, but he wont impose an outright ban. "Im not going to handcuff them and treat them like little kids," he said."There better be no information coming out of the locker-room with that damn Twitter. "Its nothing but trouble." Several players on the team regularly use Twitter, including goaltender Roberto Luongo. But Tortorella hopes Luongo "stays out of it." Luongos tweets have received extensive media coverage on several occasions. A number of other Canucks, including wingers David Booth and Alex Burrows, also use it. Other players stay away from it altogether. "I dont have any social media of anything -- Facebook, Twitter, I dont know what else there is," said winger Jannik Hansen. "But Im on e-mail." Hansen added he "couldnt care less" about social media. "The people I need to communicate with, staff and friends, I dont need to do that in the public spectrum," he said. Winger Chris Higgins said he agreed with Tortorellas position. "I dont have Twitter," said Higgins. "I know a lot of guys on the team have fun with it, and they trade jabs back and forth online. But it means nothing to me, because I dont like it, personally." Ironically, Tortorella, a dog lover, has his own Twitter page, which he uses for fundraising causes related to canines. "I think its tremendous for charity work," he said. "It helped me tremendously in our dog walk out in New York, and we raised a ton of money. Its not for (posting): Here I am. Im having a roast beef sandwich. Im saying hello to my fans. "I mean, thats just ridiculous." Tortorella, who is known for being overly candid with players when evaluating their performance, said he respects social media "and all that stuff," but wants players to be careful when tweeting. "I just hope they respect the sanctity of the locker-room," he said. "Thats the most important thing to me." Tortorella was known for clashing with media during his days as coach of the New York Rangers. He is trying to get along better with reporters and improve his public image, but said "some of the stuff needs to stay in the room, too." A Canucks spokeswoman said the team has social media guidelines that cover all members of the organization but she did not reveal any specific guidelines for players. The NHL also has a social media policy. Tortorella was asked if he had issues with social media in his previous position in New York. "Well, obviously, I had issues with media in New York -- period," he said. Gelson Martins Jersey .Y. - OK, it is done. Joao Mario Jersey .com) - Thursday marks the official debut of a new dirt racing surface at Meydan Racecourse. http://www.soccerportugalproshop.com/c-34-goncalo-guedes-portugal-jersey.aspx . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia.SEVILLE, Spain -- Stephane Mbia and Carlos Bacca scored within four minutes of each other as Sevilla beat Valencia 2-0 in the first leg of an all-Spanish Europa League semifinal on Thursday. With his back to goal, Mbia backheeled Ivan Rakitics bouncing free kick over goalkeeper Victor Guaita for the opener after 33 minutes. Mbia appeared to score after receiving in an offside position. Guaita could do little moments later as Bacca raced free into the area to fire a low shot past the outstretched Valencia goalie to put the Andalucian club in command and on the verge of its first final since winning the second of consecutive UEFA Cups in 2007. Sevilla keeper Beto denied late Valencia substitute Jonas from point-blank in the 87th to preserve the advantage, then Eduardo Vargas headed off the crossbar as Valencia nearly scored a valuable away goal. "We played a good game against a great rival," Bacca said. "Despite the result, it wont be easy in the return." Valencia must rebound in one week at its Mestalla Stadium with a place in the May 14 final at Juventus Stadium in Turin at stake. Benfica won 2-1 at home to Juventus in the other semifinal. Valencia was fortunate to only be two goals down after the first leg after it failed to produce any concrete opportunities while relying on Guaita for important stops. Valencia doesnt have to look far back for inspiration after overturning a 3-0 first-leg deficit against Basel to reach the last four. "Im happy with the team and the effort they made," said Valencia coach Juan Antonio Pizzi, whose club is looking to return to its first final since winning in 2004. Rui Patricio Jersey. "I dont think the result reflects the effort we made tonight." The visitors started brightly with Joao Perreira testing Beto with a swerving shot from outside the area, but the hosts took control after that through Rakitic. The Croatia midfielders free kick was headed on to the far post where Mbia, who appeared to be offside, got turned around trying to reach it as it bounced through his legs before recovering for the athletic score. Valencia looked demoralized right after Victor Perez combined with Bacca to play the Colombian through to create a two-goal cushion. "One of the most important things is that we didnt concede," Bacca said. "We could have had a third, but them too." Bacca was dangerous throughout, forcing Guaita to save his header and a solo effort set up by Rakitic in the 56th, either side of Guaitas save on Federico Fazios header. Sevilla midfielder Vicente Iborra headed over goal in stoppage time after Valencias final flurry of chances. "Were strong at home and we can come back from this," said Valencia forward Pablo Alcacer, who will miss the return after being booked for trying to avoid contact with Beto, who stuck his leg out at the Valencia midfielder in the closing moments. "Were going to try and get the yellow rescinded. Its clear I didnt do anything." Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz