Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 129 mal aufgerufen
 Wettbewerb allgemein.
jokergreen0220 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

08.08.2019 07:50
FIVE QUICK HOOPS THOUGHTS 1. [url=http://www.fjallravenkankensverige.com/kanken-big-ryggsack.html]Kån ken Big Sverige[/url] . CAR Antworten

FIVE QUICK HOOPS THOUGHTS 1. Kånken Big Sverige . CARMELO ANTHONY: As Knicks fans worry about the potential departure with his decision to opt out, I see this as a blessing in disguise. As currently constructed, the Knicks have NO shot at being a legitimate contender. Yes. The organization gave up a kings ransom to get a major Asset yet when you reflect on his time in NY hes been a terrific scoring talent and theyve had their share of ups and downs and in his defense - not all his fault. He is what he is at this stage of his career -- a brilliant scorer who plays very hard on the offensive end of the court. In the end, sometimes in sports, business and life the best strategy is to cut your losses and move on. With Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani all off the books next season, it allows president Phil Jackson to shape the organization in his image which is the right move. The key is to avoid all the noise from the NY media with demands to go for Big Name $$ Quick Fixes and make thoughtful basketball decisions. This organization tries too often to Win the Back Page rather than do whats smart. Yes, a terrific talent could walk out the door for little or nothing yet in 12 months you get to truly build the right foundation for long term success. Good common sense. 2. CHICAGO BULLS: Youll hear their name lots in the next 10 days when Melos name comes up and if I were Melo this makes complete sense to me as long as hes willing to take a pay cut that he can earn some back in quality endorsements if hes a significant piece on a major-league winning team in Chicago. Against the Knicks, a quick comparison: Money: NY, ownership: Chicago…. not close, management: Chicago…. Sorry, but Phil Jackson has never been a president/GM, coach: Chicago…. not close, team talent level: Chicago. If Derrick Rose can even get back to being 80 per cent of what he was, this is a nice edge. In my mind, the Bulls make the most sense if -- and its a big IF -- hes willing to sacrifice. Hell be held totally accountable here on a daily basis. No nonsense. Defining moment for him in his career. 3. KEVIN LOVE: Where there is smoke …. If Im the TWolves, I move him as soon as I can and get on with the business of reshaping my team while his value is at its highest. Many folks say wait until the trade deadline, yet Im not sure youll get better than the next few weeks. I think you owe it to yourself and your fans to cut the cord as soon as you can. Believe me; if they really want him, theyll blink and offer you close (not all) of what you want. Be proactive. In 12 months, hell be out the door. Deal with it and rid yourself of the drama. Terrific talent, yet hes got you to how many playoff appearances? Sure, the other 14 teammates matter a whole lot in the Western Conference but its time to be realistic and based upon your market build a team rather than the concern with having name guys. 4. ZACH RANDOLPH (Grizzlies): Trying to get an extension worked out in Memphis. Makes perfect sense to me. All the guy does is produce and hes done it in the context of winning/playoffs. A double-double machine who is one of the toughest covers in the league, hes been very good for you. A piece you cant lose. If the term and money make sense, do it. 5. JOEL EMBIID: Feel awful for this young man. Watching him play this year at the University of Kansas hes an intriguing talent with loads of major potential that I love. On the other hand, with some teams freaked out by the injuries to bigs like Sam Bowie and Greg Oden over the years with the complete - and I mean complete - change in the way the NBA game is played on the perimeter it might benefit him to fall a bit to a team that will be patient with him and allow him to work his way in at the right pace as a rookie. Hes got a chance to be very good, yet in a different league that bigs came into 20 years ago. If he drops a bit, someones going to be quite lucky if he holds up physically. Risk vs. Reward. Can change in a very positive way or end some careers with this pick. Will be interesting to watch unfold. Kånken Mini Ryggsäck . The first of the three games will be played in Week 4, when the Oakland Raiders will take on the Miami Dolphins on Sept. Klassisk Fjällräven Kånken Ryggsäck . Yoenis Cespedes proved he can play through a hurting right heel, giving Scott Kazmir and the As a spark with a pair of RBIs that helped spoil the Minnesota Twins home opener with an 8-3 victory on Monday. http://www.fjallravenkankensverige.com/ .Y. -- AJ Allmendingers journey is almost complete.DETROIT - Eduardo Escobar had a homer, four hits and a career-high six RBIs, and the Minnesota Twins ensured that the AL Central race will come down to the very end with a 12-3 rout of the Detroit Tigers on Saturday night.Detroit entered the night with a one-game lead over second-place Kansas City, but the Tigers fell short of clinching. Minnesota scored six runs in the fifth. Escobar and Eric Fryer both hit two-run singles during that big rally, and Escobar added a three-run homer in the eighth.Rookie Kyle Lobstein (1-2) allowed six runs in 4 2-3 innings for the Tigers.Ricky Nolasco (6-12) allowed two runs and five hits, including a solo homer by Detroits Nick Castellanos in the second.The Tigers have secured a post-season spot, but the division will still be in doubt when they send David Price to the mound Sunday against Minnesota in Game 162.If the Tigers fail to win their fourth straight division title, theyll be able to point to their struggles against the last-place Twins as a major reason. Beginning with a series in late August, Minnesota has scored 85 runs in 10 games against Detroit, winning six of them.Castellanos put the Tigers up 1-0, but Lobstein a€” the left-hander who has given Detroit an unexpected lift down the stretch a€” couldnt hold off the Twins in the fifth. Minnesota hit eight singles that inningg. Kånken Ryggsäck Billigt. Detroits best chance to come back came in the sixth, when the Tigers loaded the bases with nobody out. J.D. Martinez popped out, and Detroit only scored one run that inning.Tigers left-hander Robbie Ray pitched for the first time in the majors since Sept. 3. Brian Dozier hit Rays first pitch over the fence in left field for his 23rd homer of the year, a solo shot that gave Minnesota a 9-2 lead in the eighth.Ray later allowed the homer to Escobar, who had never driven in more than three runs in a game.Chris Herrmann had three hits for Minnesota.TRAINERS ROOMTwins: Starting C Josmil Pinto was taken out before the bottom of the first with an illness. Fryer replaced him. ... Twins SS Danny Santana was shaken up when Detroit baserunner Andrew Romine slid hard into second to break up a potential double play in the seventh. Santanas right knee collided with Romines head. Both players stayed in the game initially, although both came out amid a number of substitutions after the score got out of hand.Tigers: Detroit OF Rajai Davis left with a sprain around his midsection. He appeared to hurt himself while grounding out in the second.UP NEXTPrice (3-4) will try to deliver a division title for the Tigers, who traded for him just before the deadline in July. Hell face Minnesota RHP Kyle Gibson (13-11). ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz